• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wow - so many prominent republicans are jumping ship right now!

Turin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
,,, yet another one today!

HP CEO, ex-GOP gubernatorial candidate Whitman says she'll back Clinton over Trump | Fox News

Whitman's statement criticized Trump for what she called "reckless and uninformed positions on critical issues" as well as an "authoritarian character". She added that the real estate mogul would "endanger our prosperity and national security."
On Monday, top Republican strategist Sally Bradshaw said she would leave the party and would vote for Clinton if the race was close in her home state of Florida.

Well Trump could still win as he does have the uneducated lack of critical thinking obese white persons support.

John McCain is teetering. Bushes are not voting Trump.

Last edited:
Wise people.

Wow I was out camping and just catching up how idiotic trump is.

Obama says Trump 'unfit' for presidency - CNNPolitics.com

Trump was unaware that Russian forces had annexed Crimea in early 2014, saying on ABC's "This Week" Sunday that President Vladimir Putin is "not going into Ukraine." Later, he argued that the people of Crimea "would rather be with Russia than where they were" -- an argument that Putin himself has made in justifying his annexation of the disputed Ukrainian territory.

Trump does not even comprehend basic issues yet spends his days feuding with his own party or military families.

Does anyone think he could be bi polar along with his narcissism?

Last edited:
Clinton will not lead America to greatness. Electing her as president will ensure the presidency to the Republicans in 2020.

Clinton will not lead America to greatness. Electing her as president will ensure the presidency to the Republicans in 2020.

Okay.

Given that the Republican bench is pretty short on talent, who exactly is going to beat her in 2020? The GOP has no message, no interest in governing, and is as close to a party of political nihilists as anything we've seen in a century.

HP CEO, ex-GOP gubernatorial candidate Whitman says she'll back Clinton over Trump | Fox News

Well Trump could still win as he does have the uneducated lack of critical thinking obese white persons support.

The thing with this is:

Every time a GOP establishment figure bails on him, Trump loudly celebrates it as a victory and his supporters celebrate and tighten the ranks a little tighter.

It's an odd situation, and seems to me to be the fracturing of the Republican Party!

The thing with this is:

Every time a GOP establishment figure bails on him, Trump loudly celebrates it as a victory and his supporters celebrate and tighten the ranks a little tighter.

It's an odd situation, and seems to me to be the fracturing of the Republican Party!

The GOP's comin' apart at the seams!

Okay.

Given that the Republican bench is pretty short on talent, who exactly is going to beat her in 2020? The GOP has no message, no interest in governing, and is as close to a party of political nihilists as anything we've seen in a century.

And the Democrats are stacked with a deep roster? They picked a candidate whose promoting recycled ideas from the early 90's.

The GOP has several rising stars like Donald Trump Jr, Mia Love, Susana Martinez, Tim Scott, Elise Stefanik, Jaime Herrera and several others. The majority of Democrats are cowards who kiss the feet of the establishment or pretend they are progressives.

The thing with this is:

Naah.

The real fractured party is represented by the party that claims to be full of progressive individuals who back their support for a corporate lobbyist that supports the status quo.

Naah.

The real fractured party is represented by the party that claims to be full of progressive individuals who back their support for a corporate lobbyist that supports the status quo.

Whatever they're paying you to post this stuff, they're getting ripped off.

Like those of us who aren't pro-Hillary partisans yet are throwing in with her to avoid the untenable alternative (I used to think the States could survive Trump, but he has been steadily proving that sentiment wrong with the increasingly idiotic **** he keeps saying), she's choosing the poison that won't kill her over the one that will.

Last edited:
The thing with this is:

Yea he is so crazy feuding with the GOP and war heroes while having a bromance with Putin.

As one who is not a "Party animal" (ie., not one of the herd), but who is appreciative that the GOP has given me someone to justify actually making the effort to check a box on my ballot this year, I have to say that the more GOP Elites who jump ship...the better for that Party.

Now...let's get those Democratic Elites to jump along with the Republicans and we can make a clean sweep of the head-lock those guys have on our federal government. We'll be better off if we do.

Back
Top Bottom