• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow love the new look

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I haven't been here in maybe two years but I see many of you that I knew befor still post. Very well...

I shall now take the time to reintroduce myself to those whom have yet to fathom that which is greatness.

I am Ivan The Terrible. If you feel now overcome by the urge to get on you knees and grovel. Do not be alarmed! That is simply the physical manifestation of your inner soul's desire to acknowledge your superior. Accept it.

Now to the issue at hand, this is a debate website after all. Well, I am an American Conservative. Take that for what you will.

Wow love the new look

That makes one of us.

Welcome back, Ivan the eeeeee!
You won't remember me, I'm sure.

Welcome, Terrible One. I shiver in your presence. :peace

loly ****

Whatever that means.... I see you have lost your mod powers. How very sad for you.

That makes one of us.

Welcome back, Ivan the eeeeee!
You won't remember me, I'm sure.

I remember the phrase, "Ivan The eeeeee!" There was once a poster that loved to use it. I he is no longer with us. I suggest you learn to address you superiors properly if you with to avoid the same fate. Whoever you are...

Mellie said,
Welcome, Terrible One. I shiver in your presence.

As I can tell by your profile picture.

Last edited:
Welcome Ivan. Or should I say welcome back.

Welcome Back:)

How's this?

Much better. Although I must inform you that I am a racist and I absolutely despise green humans. However, you pull it off well. I shall have mercy on your soul. You are libertarian after all, my ideological cousin. Tell me Miss Rocky are you married to Sylvester Stallone are you paying homage the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?

Much better. Although I must inform you that I am a racist and I absolutely despise green humans. However, you pull it off well. I shall have mercy on your soul. You are libertarian after all, my ideological cousin. Tell me Miss Rocky are you married to Sylvester Stallone are you paying homage the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?

Neither. If I let you in on the joke, I'd have to hurt you REAL bad. :mrgreen:

I haven't been here in maybe two years but I see many of you that I knew befor still post. Very well...

I shall now take the time to reintroduce myself to those whom have yet to fathom that which is greatness.

I am Ivan The Terrible. If you feel now overcome by the urge to get on you knees and grovel. Do not be alarmed! That is simply the physical manifestation of your inner soul's desire to acknowledge your superior. Accept it.

Now to the issue at hand, this is a debate website after all. Well, I am an American Conservative. Take that for what you will.

Yikes! I'm awed......

Neither. If I let you in on the joke, I'd have to hurt you REAL bad. :mrgreen:

Oh, please as if you could hurt me. You are both a woman and of the Green Heritage. Both of which has history of weakness and disgrace. Furthermore, I have no interest in your sick twisted sexual joke. Miss Rocky indeed...

Oh, please as if you could hurt me. You are both a woman and of the Green Heritage. Both of which has history of weakness and disgrace. Furthermore, I have no interest in your sick twisted sexual joke. Miss Rocky indeed...

*chuckles*

You're gonna be fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom