• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow: Kellyanne Conway's abuse of Daughter Outed

I have two grown sons and I never spoke or yelled at them like in the recordings.

That isn’t the point.

We don’t know anything about the mashup of yelling, abusive language, and profanity.

Conway may well be a lousy parent. She may well have yelled those terrible things at her daughter.

There isn’t anywhere near enough information to put any of it in it’s proper perspective.

You wanna judge? Knock yourself out. I’ll wait for more information before forming my own opinion.

We know two things for sure. Kellyanne's behavior was terribly immature and her daughter has not been parented well.

This is all I have said previous. I do not understand what you are taking issue with?

We know two things for sure. Kellyanne's behavior was terribly immature and her daughter has not been parented well.

This is all I have said previous. I do not understand what you are taking issue with?
I don’t take issue with you having formed an opinion.

I take issue with you questioning me for not doing so.

This right here tells you how badly she is being parented.
I think that says more about the daughter.

The daughter has siblings that don't seem to have the same problem with their parents as she does. Basically what it boils down to is the kid is embarrassed/ hates her mother's job...and her politics. So to appease her daughter, Kellyanne quit her job at the WH just before the election....but apparently that wasn't enough...or maybe having Mom home 24/7 was too much for the both of them. Who knows, really?

OK, I get it the kid is a teenager and she might be a bit...uh, difficult. But, holy smokes!

In the video she appears to smack the kid a couple times for good measure. smh.

Like I said, I get it. She's a teenager. But sheesh. Is that reaction not a bit extreme?

Do people who conduct themselves like this know that they have a problem or, like Sarah Palin, do they all think it's how every family is?

Who knows, really?

no one knows

That said, it does speak to parenting. The child always represents the parent unless you subscribe to the Sarah Palin school of parenting. Plus. we heard Kellyanne. That is most defiantly not productive to say the least.

If this is a doctored video, then we are are discussing a hypothetical. In the hypothetical the answer is the same, poor parenting, at best.

Family values never meant 'family is easy'.

It's not. It's very hard to keep a family functioning, especially if both parents are gone all day, dealing with the newest political intrigues.

Family values never meant 'family is easy'.

It's not. It's very hard to keep a family functioning, especially if both parents are gone all day, dealing with the newest political intrigues.
Na, the kid basically came out about a year ago to say she was embarrassed that her mother was a lying piece of shit. I guess the piece of shit never forgave her kid for that.

Na, the kid basically came out about a year ago to say she was embarrassed that her mother was a lying piece of shit. I guess the piece of shit never forgave her kid for that.
Ok so, as I pointed out, they have problems. What family doesn't?

I think therapy would be good for them, so they can get their problems solved and reunite.

Ok so, as I pointed out, they have problems. What family doesn't?

I think therapy would be good for them, so they can get their problems solved and reunite.
I think the kid should move out. She has earning potential and all she needs now is a judge's consent. I suspect Kellyanne just made the latter that much easier for her.

I think the kid should move out. She has earning potential and all she needs now is a judge's consent. I suspect Kellyanne just made the latter that much easier for her.
maybe that's the best thing for them then. In either case, a judge would likely want to see the reccommendations from a therapist. I'd say the family is better off doing it well....yesterday. Whatever the problems, family values is helping a family solve their problems first before shattering it completely.

Back
Top Bottom