• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow: Kellyanne Conway's abuse of Daughter Outed

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
OK, I get it the kid is a teenager and she might be a bit...uh, difficult. But, holy smokes!
In the shocking and disturbing video, a woman can be heard shouting, “I can get you taken out of here today.” The same voice is then heard screaming, “F**k you!” and then “You don’t f**king listen! What the f**k is wrong with you?”

The woman is heard calling Claudia an “ungrateful b**ch,” and then saying, “You’re lucky your mom’s pro-life.”

In the video she appears to smack the kid a couple times for good measure. smh.

Like I said, I get it. She's a teenager. But sheesh. Is that reaction not a bit extreme?

OK, I get it the kid is a teenager and she might be a bit...uh, difficult. But, holy smokes!

Like I said, I get it. She's a teenager. But sheesh. Is that reaction not a bit extreme?

The unsettling recordings are so heavily edited that there’s no way of knowing the full context, or even who was being referred to.

Until/unless more comes out, I will refrain from forming any opinion.

The unsettling recordings are so heavily edited that there’s no way of knowing the full context, or even who was being referred to.

Until/unless more comes out, I will refrain from forming any opinion.
Kind of hard to imagine a context that would be ok in....

The whole thing with Kellyanne and George working for opposite sides couldn't have been good for anyone in that family. Claudia seem like a bright kid with a great future, I hope she can break free from that mess.

Kind of hard to imagine a context that would be ok in....
Not at all what I meant.

The audio recording is so heavily edited that it is impossible to know any of the circumstances involved.

I won’t criticize anyone based on fragmented bits of what was said.

But sheesh. Is that reaction not a bit extreme?

Yes, it's a bit extreme but her daughter putting out the video is seriously troubling as to what is going on in that house.

Come on. I have 3 kids and never talked to any like that. And I sure as hell would never allow their mom to either.

They both need a vacation from each other. I see a lot of hurt on both sides. They both need to grow up...and get therapy.

They both need a vacation from each other. I see a lot of hurt on both sides. They both need to grow up...and get therapy.

That relationship is already firmly established. They will never be best buds.

Seeing how immature Kellyanne is, it only makes perfect sense that she was such a good TRumpist.

She has the same psychological deficits as Trump.

Not at all what I meant.

The audio recording is so heavily edited that it is impossible to know any of the circumstances involved.

This family needs help. I hope they get it.

Come on. I have 3 kids and never talked to any like that. And I sure as hell would never allow their mom to either.
I agree, wife and I raised a daughter and a son who also had their "teenage years" who are now 22 and 25 years old, and neither of us has remotely come close to speaking to either of them in such a manner.

That relationship is already firmly established. They will never be best buds.

Seeing how immature Kellyanne is, it only makes perfect sense that she was such a good TRumpist.

She has the same psychological deficits as Trump.
I watched KellyAnne on Bill Mahr....I think it's more of a skill to obfuscate the truth the way she does. But that's where her talent lies and might explain why she can't communicate with her daughter. But her daughter probably knows how to push her mothers buttons, too. Their feud has been going on since Trump was elected and it's not the first time the daughter has gone on Tic Toc about her mother (and father). If we go by the daughters account it's amazing that the Conway family are all still living under the same roof.

The drama family. They need to start a reality TV show. It would make them millions! It worked for the Kardashians! Now we just need George to get a sex change and the ratings would be through the roof!

Claudia has had plastic surgery to get rid of George’s nose and she looks much better now.

I have two grown sons and I never spoke or yelled at them like in the recordings.

That isn’t the point.

We don’t know anything about the mashup of yelling, abusive language, and profanity.

Conway may well be a lousy parent. She may well have yelled those terrible things at her daughter.

There isn’t anywhere near enough information to put any of it in it’s proper perspective.

You wanna judge? Knock yourself out. I’ll wait for more information before forming my own opinion.

None of my business. Moving on....

Back
Top Bottom