• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow! I absolutely LOVED Biden’s speech at the UN

Alienating and antagonizing the world by stressing how powerful you are and how you don’t care about them is not a good way to create world peace, cooperation, or stability. Not good for business at the least.
Pretending like everyone is working together for common instead of selfish goals is naïve and damaging to the people the President actually answers to and certainly doesnt create world peace. World peace was created through strength and confidence, not pandering to idealistic notions of trying to get along with people who are looking out for themselves.

Looks like the trumpanzees are getting restless because Biden was able to give a speech at the UN without getting laughed at.

To all the Trump supporters claiming Biden is senile, remember it was your guy that went before the world in a speech on the 4th of July and recanted how the revolutionary army took the airports back from the British. That's just super industrial stupid, a president that does not even know the basics of the revolution that made us a free country. I'll take a man like Joe over that idiot any day of the week and so will 81 million others apparently.

Mr. President, you did a fine job at the UN, thanks.

Cant wait for TDS to end.

this is the thread where you can very easily pick out the far right extremists that are among us.

just pay attention.

And after you do that, what is left? The far, far-left extremists.
yes, because once we identify the far right extremists there are no sane people left. you know, like the people that take vaccines during pandemics to protect themselves for their families. big time extremists.

yes, because once we identify the far right extremists there are no sane people left. you know, like the people that take vaccines during pandemics to protect themselves for their families. big time extremists.
I got the vaccine as soon as I could in Ohio, and I had already had COVID. so what is your point?

Cant wait for TDS to end.

Sorry, no TDS but way to fall back on your party talking points. I'm just embarrassed to have a president that thought General Washington led a charge on LaGuardia.

co7bfhvigo831.jpg

Sorry, no TDS but way to fall back on your party talking points. I'm just embarrassed to have a president that thought General Washington led a charge on LaGuardia.

co7bfhvigo831.jpg
How about the president that claimed the USA had 47 states?

How about the president that claimed the USA had 47 states?

How about the president that paid huge hush money to cover affairs just before an election and then lie about it or a president that ran a sham university and took millions from people looking for his help? We can go all day, Trump is a dumpster fire and I'll take Biden and his gaffs all day long over that moron.

How about the president that paid huge hush money to cover affairs just before an election and then lie about it or a president that ran a sham university and took millions from people looking for his help? We can go all day, Trump is a dumpster fire and I'll take Biden and his gaffs all day long over that moron.
what conservative policies has Biden advanced that you prefer. I have openly stated I'd rather have a devil who promotes a good political platform than a saint who is a marxist

what conservative policies has Biden advanced that you prefer. I have openly stated I'd rather have a devil who promotes a good political platform than a saint who is a marxist

…say the folks who think Trump’s own infrastructure proposals are now suddenly Marxism.

…say the folks who think Trump’s own infrastructure proposals are now suddenly Marxism.

did I say that somewhere? I was making a general statement that I care about policies, not personalities

Yes! That's why we need someone who tells the truth, not just what people want to hear! No demagogues! No populists! Someone with character and integrity! Someone like Donald Trump- who just gives it to us straight!

BTW, when are Trump's top people going to show us what they were finding on Obama's secret birth certificate? I hear we're not gonna believe it! :LOL:

If we need someone to tell the truth, rather than spin swarmy fairy-tales to children, then a nearly senile, worn out and life-time cynical politician like Biden isn't going to be the one to deliver it. Granted, the UN isn't an organization with much credibility, not with 1/2 its nations being various forms of dictatorships indifferent to human rights, but the message delivered by a this Buffon isn't worth spit.

Biden's laughable "relentless diplomacy" is a toothless admission of his helplessness, using the threat of nagging and pleading as if it were a "weapon" of influence. What's he going to do, send nasty letters to the next North Korea or Isis? Threatening "relentless talk" to the world's thugs and authoritarians is Biden's policy?

Look, Biden Climate Change theme is a red herring, a form of avoidance in facing the world's most pressing issues and his own recent failures. The Ukraine still faces a more prospective invasion from Russia, China is rapidly adding to its military (to the point it has more military ships than the US), China continues to threaten both Taiwan and seizure of the South China sea, the worlds economy faces hyper-inflation and extreme debt caused by a pandemic virus nurtured in China, millions of people are attempting to inundate the US and Europe, Africa and Asia continue to flood the world's oceans with plastic and other waste, etc. Feel good drivel over climate change, a change that can't be seriously checked even in the next 50 or 100 years is nothing more than a form of denial, an avoidance of real and pressing problems.

Biden isn't telling the truth, like Neville Chamberlin, he is actually telling us he can't face the truth. And we all know how that ended, right?

Last edited:

I thought Trumps budget busting proposals were insane, but they aren't as insane as Biden's Budget busting proposals. I'll leave it to others to dissect the policy differences and characterize them. None the less, the point being is that Trump was almost as reckless as Biden - but at 3.5 Trillion Biden is the clear winner for criminal recklessness in managing the economy.

What party is mine, again?

If you think Joe Biden is a "marxist," then you've gone too far off the deep end to be worth talking to. The earth isn't flat, Turtle.

You folks need to make up your mind as to whether Biden is an elitist establishment Democratic Party hack or a radical marxist revolutionary. He can't be both of those things.

If you think Joe Biden is a "marxist," then you've gone too far off the deep end to be worth talking to. The earth isn't flat, Turtle.

You folks need to make up your mind as to whether Biden is an elitist establishment Democratic Party hack or a radical marxist revolutionary. He can't be both of those things.
Biden is a senile pawn of the control freak elite. he does whatever his masters tell him to do

I thought Trumps budget busting proposals were insane, but they aren't as insane as Biden's Budget busting proposals. I'll leave it to others to dissect the policy differences and characterize them. None the less, the point being is that Trump was almost as reckless as Biden - but at 3.5 Trillion Biden is the clear winner for criminal recklessness in managing the economy.

So any infrastructure spending is reckless?

Which President claimed the USA had 47 states?

I remember a former two term President who said while campaigning that he had visited 57 states with 3 left to go.
I thought it was 47 not 57 but you might well be right

So any infrastructure spending is reckless?

Any infrastructure spending that doesn't provide a return on investment (cost-benefit) greater than its cost is reckless.
Any infrastructure spending that isn't and won't be paid for is reckless.
Any exceptions to the above, unless absolutely necessary to national survival and security, is reckless.

Back
Top Bottom