• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow expansion

CLAX1911

Supreme knower of all
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
The latest wow expansion has come available for pre-order, I was wondering who has perchased it and what your expectations are?

The latest wow expansion has come available for pre-order, I was wondering who has perchased it and what your expectations are?

I dropped out of Wow after beating the final boss in Cataclysm, so I am well out of the game. The whole LFR that allowed you to search across multiple servers really annoyed me, especially after watching the video of that guy who managed to beat the final boss while being the absolute worst teammate possible.

How is the game state these days?

I dropped out of Wow after beating the final boss in Cataclysm, so I am well out of the game. The whole LFR that allowed you to search across multiple servers really annoyed me, especially after watching the video of that guy who managed to beat the final boss while being the absolute worst teammate possible.

How is the game state these days?

I'm a new comer so it's great. I started with war lords. You can still pick servers. There are bosses you cannot solo.

I played for a long time.....gave up like 3 years ago

I started with vanilla....

Game was made too easy....blizzard was trying too hard to hang on to the millions of subscriptions.....and they screwed the pooch

I maxed out 8 characters to 80...which was tops when I left

Not me, unless friends who used to play have rave reviews, as it were.

I'd played since 2007. I'd played less and less after each expansion. And in WoD, I just plain hated what they did with most things. Barely any dungeons/heroics. Main thing being to do your Garrison chores. What was the point? It's just striving to get bigger numbers, to kill harder things, to get bigger numbers, etc.

But really, they simply dumbed everything down and made it all too simplistic.

Not me, unless friends who used to play have rave reviews, as it were.

I'd played since 2007. I'd played less and less after each expansion. And in WoD, I just plain hated what they did with most things. Barely any dungeons/heroics. Main thing being to do your Garrison chores. What was the point? It's just striving to get bigger numbers, to kill harder things, to get bigger numbers, etc.

But really, they simply dumbed everything down and made it all too simplistic.
Yeah I heard that it used to be much more complicated.

Back
Top Bottom