• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. Democrats, your side is really dirty.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The more information that comes out about Crossfire Hurricane, the more slimy Democrats get. Who was really in league with the Russians? The Democrats and their FBI flying monkeys. I can imagine what Durham's report will look like.
Sure you still want to vote Democrat?

The more information that comes out about Crossfire Hurricane, the more slime the Democrats get. Who was really in league with the Russians? The Democrats and their FBI flying monkeys. I can imagine what Durham's report will look like.
They don't care and won't believe anything that comes out. As far as they're concerned everything that has been exposed since the Mueller report was released has been pure propaganda created by Bill Barr. They will acknowledge NOTHING no matter the source and no matter how damning.

The more information that comes out about Crossfire Hurricane, the more slimy Democrats get. Who was really in league with the Russians? The Democrats and their FBI flying monkeys. I can imagine what Durham's report will look like.

200,000+ Americans dead and the economy in the toilet due to incompetence at the top. Yep, I'll be voting Democratic.

What's awesome is that the senate report wound up implicating Rick Perry, and pretty much nobody else.

This is for some reason being lauded by the right as some kind of triumph.

Who are the Russians trying to help in this election, clue it is Not the Dems.

Yes, first straight ticket for me ever, the Repubs and trump need to go.

I voted for a Dem for the first time in 2018. 2020 marks this first time in my life I will be voting straight Dem, top to bottom.

Thanks Trump!

Well, in the coming age, becoming more liberal, we will need contact and co-operation with our former adversary, so you got to keep up with the Joneses.

I'm going to vote Republican because my Democrat people are keeping up with Trump?

They don't care and won't believe anything that comes out. As far as they're concerned everything that has been exposed since the Mueller report was released has been pure propaganda created by Bill Barr. They will acknowledge NOTHING no matter the source and no matter how damning.

Doncha think the bigger problem is it’s been proven repeatedly that Trump is a dirty traitor. Now we know he was even carrying CCP talking points for XI in February.

The public isn’t interested in another Hillary’s emails. Not with TRump as your standard bearer.

The Times reports, "The F.B.I. has not seen evidence of a “coordinated national voter fraud effort,” its director, Christopher A. Wray, told lawmakers on Thursday, undercutting President Trump’s efforts to stoke fears about mail-in ballots by claiming without evidence that they are an election threat.

"Any fraud effort would have to be widespread and well coordinated to change the election outcome, and carrying out that kind of fraud would be a “major challenge for an adversary,” Mr. Wray said."

National elections are conducted by hundreds of counties throughout the U.S., each having their own ballots and their own voting procedures.

Sadly, in the era of Trump, the Senate felt compelled to okay a resolution on the peaceful transition of power. According to The Hill, "The Senate passed a resolution on Thursday reaffirming its support for a peaceful transition of power, one day after President Trump refused to commit to such a transition next year if he loses in the November election.

"The resolution, offered by Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.), passed by unanimous consent, meaning no senator objected to it."

In addition to relying on fantasies and rhetoric, Trump has another major problem borne by his lack of intellectual acuity. His extreme narcissism requires that he be the center of attention at all times even if it means making a complete fool of himself.

Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power should he lose the election, and he bases this incredulous and singularly unpopular position on a fantasy called voter fraud that his own commission could not find (see post 622).

Trump is the least popular President in modern American history. Trump's supporters largely avoid Trump. If they say anything at all, they focus on the writer, not the issues, and certainly not Trump.

Put a different way, Trump lacks the power and the mandate to refuse to accept the results of the election should he be defeated, an extremely likely possibility.

In other words, the stand alone President is simply making a fool of himself.

Vote early!

As stated earlier, Trump has this nasty habit of creating fantasies, then basing his opinions on the fantasies he created.

Trump has another major issue. He believes all of life's major problems can be solved with rhetoric. He proved that point again today with his "vision" of a health care plan.

For over three years Trump has been promising Americans a health plan. In an interview with Fox News in July, Trump said he would be signing a "full and complete health care plan" within two weeks. In an August 3 press briefing, Trump said his health care plan would most likely be released before the end of the month. Trump promised a health care plan before the end of August. It never came.

We are still waiting.

Yesterday, he gave us his "vision" of a health plan, And somehow he thinks he can create a new health plan with an executive order. Of course, that was meant for his base. They believe anything ... as long as it comes from Trump.

If Trump gets his way, within months, SCOTUS is likely to strike down what is left of Obamacare, the most important provision being, coverage for preexisting conditions.

If/when Obamacare is struck down, it will require legislation to replace it. Replacing a health care law with an E.O. is Trump fantasy. There are two huge problems in that regard.

One, Republican lawmakers can't agree on a health plan. They have been trying for ten years.

Therefore, two, there is no health care legislation in Congress to consider.
The bill has not been written.

Welcome to Trump's vision of health care for millions of Americans.

The problem can be solved rather easily. Boot Trump and Trump Republicans out of Washington. Many Americans are disgusted with an administration that relies on fantasy and rhetoric.

Vote early!

I too would be voting straight ticket, but I'll have to carefully select each contest because Texas has passed a law banning straight ticket voting this year.

So, I asked myself "Why would they do that?"

Just like voter ID requirements, it slows down the process of voting, creating long, slow lines, to hopefully discourage some people. Democratic voting has always been detrimental to the GOP.

The information the Feds released yesterday was a bombshell. The texts between FBI agents reveal they knew the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was illegal and they feared it would be exposed and went out and purchased liability insurance.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...iability-insurance-over-russia-investigation/
AG Barr released a letter to the Senate Judiciary declassifying a footnote in the IG report that revealed the FBI knew the main source for the Dossier that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid for, was a Russian spy and that the Dossier was crap but hid all of that information from the FISC using the Dossier to obtain a warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page that allowed them to spy on the Trump campaign. James Comey signed all but one of those applications presented to the FISC.

As far as Durham's investigation we also learned yesterday that Durham has expanded his investigation into how the FBI conducted their investigation into the Clinton Foundation. It first started out with Durham investigating Crossfire Hurricane. Then last October we learned that the Mueller investigation was also being looked at . Now the investigation has expanded to conduct of the FBI in their handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation. The thing these three have in common are the same bad actors were involved in all of them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ion-investigation/ar-BB19ooUG?ocid=uxbndlbing

I too would be voting straight ticket, but I'll have to carefully select each contest because Texas has passed a law banning straight ticket voting this year.

So, I asked myself "Why would they do that?"

Just like voter ID requirements, it slows down the process of voting, creating long, slow lines, to hopefully discourage some people. Democratic voting has always been detrimental to the GOP.
I will not have any problem going down the list and making sure to vote for every Democrat on the ticket.

We both Know why. The Repubs are doing everything they can to discredit the election, put up road blocks to stop high voter turnout which they know is against their interests. Somehow I think the American People are going to rise to the occasion and voice their opinion loud and clear for all to hear. Next year there need to be investigations into all these maneuvers meant to manipulate the election and if there are any crimes involved, those responsible be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

The information the Feds released yesterday was a bombshell. The texts between FBI agents reveal they knew the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was illegal and they feared it would be exposed and went out and purchased liability insurance.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...iability-insurance-over-russia-investigation/
AG Barr released a letter to the Senate Judiciary declassifying a footnote in the IG report that revealed the FBI knew the main source for the Dossier that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid for, was a Russian spy and that the Dossier was crap but hid all of that information from the FISC using the Dossier to obtain a warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page that allowed them to spy on the Trump campaign. James Comey signed all but one of those applications presented to the FISC.

As far as Durham's investigation we also learned yesterday that Durham has expanded his investigation into how the FBI conducted their investigation into the Clinton Foundation. It first started out with Durham investigating Crossfire Hurricane. Then last October we learned that the Mueller investigation was also being looked at . Now the investigation has expanded to conduct of the FBI in their handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation. The thing these three have in common are the same bad actors were involved in all of them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ion-investigation/ar-BB19ooUG?ocid=uxbndlbing

Hillary Clinton. Owning space rent free in the heads of Trump devotees since 1992.

Oh look, more moronic copycat lies.

And the republicans are corrupt and dirty. How many Trump associates have been convicted of crimes now? Isn't it 10 or more? And now the dirty part, some of them have been able to get away with federal crimes because The Don commutes their sentence after being convicted of federal crimes in a U.S court of law. That just reeks of dirty corruption. Proud of 'em are ya? :rolleyes:

Indictments and convictions:

Paul Manafort - Trump Campaign chairman
Conspiracy against the U.S.
Conspiracy to commit witness tampering
Bank fraud
Failure to report foreign bank accounts
False tax returns

Rick Gates - Trump Deputy campaign chairman
Conspiracy against the U.S.
Making false statements

Michael Flynn - Trump National security adviser
Making false statements to the FBI

George Papadopoulos - Trump Campaign adviser
Making false statements to the FBI

Roger Stone - Trump Campaign Adviser
Obstruction of proceeding
Making false statements
Witness tampering

Michael Cohen - Trump's personal attorney
Making false statements
Making false statements
Tax evasion
Campaign finance violations

Konstantin Kilimnik - Business partner of Manafort and Gates
Conspiracy to obstruct

Alex van der Zwaan - Attorney who worked with Manafort and Gates
Making false statements

Richard Pinedo - Facilitated transactions related to Russian efforts
Identity fraud

George Nader - Trump foreign policy adviser
Child sex abuse

Stephen Bannon - Former Trump campaign CEO and White House chief strategist
Wire fraud
Money laundering

Meanwhile, there have been zero indictments, convictions or anybody so much as having to lawyer up in the Obama administration. Similarly, Hillary Clinton was cleared in five Republican-led investigations.

And yet you will be told that the Obama Administration was a criminal enterprise and Hillary Clinton was a criminal.

This time? Hell yes!

P.S., Don’t get your hopes up that Durham’s report will validate Trumpsters wet dreams of a Democrat “deep state” syndicate.

Back
Top Bottom