• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wouldn't Obama's son....

Look Like George Zimmerman

• Total voters

Phoenix

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Look like George Zimmerman if JLo was the mother? :2razz:

as long as we are playing "what if" I figured I would see what people think.

Genetics doesn't work that way. /thread

This one belongs in the sewer, or lower.
Children should be attending classes, learning how to read and write.

Look like George Zimmerman if JLo was the mother? :2razz:

as long as we are playing "what if" I figured I would see what people think.

In the spirit of the combo name "Brangelina," I hereby dub this fictional couple "JLobama." Or maybe "Husseinifer"

Isn't Zimmerman's ethnicity Hispanic and Jewish? Black would probably make Zimmerman darker, especially with a black father.

Unless Obama's not telling us something. Was he really born in Israel?

there should be a "who the **** cares" options.

isn't his real name "Jorge Hussein Zimmerstein"?

He is a Hispanic Jew. Sharpton and Jackson are berating their operatives at this very minute for screwing this up. He was supposed to be a White Jew. Wrong template.

In the spirit of the combo name "Brangelina," I hereby dub this fictional couple "JLobama." Or maybe "Husseinifer"

Isn't Zimmerman's ethnicity Hispanic and Jewish? Black would probably make Zimmerman darker, especially with a black father.

Unless Obama's not telling us something. Was he really born in Israel?

"Husseinifer", LOL

He is a Hispanic Jew.

0926_robert_heyes_wi_full-300x300.jpg

(Couldn't resist...)

Back
Top Bottom