• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you treat a Muslim like you treat me?

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So I was immediately harrassed and antagonize and ridiculed for my Fascist faith by countless people when I arrived and ever since. I don't recall returning insult for insult or being hostile.....Just curious, is that how you treat the Muslims that show up here?

Islam is far more violent than Fascism. Muhammad personally decapitated people. Mussolini never personally killed anyone.

Read the writings of Muhammad and read the writings of Mussolini, and you will find Muhammad has graphic, gruesome, psychopathic tortures, amputations of hands and feet, crucifixion of infidels, many calls to violence, even a quote that says "slay the Idolater wherever you find him".

The writings of Mussolini are quite healthy compared to that, and the Doctrine of Fascism rather harmless compared to the Qur'an.

Nothing oppresses more people in our current world and ruins more lives than Islam.

Yet would you treat a Muslim at your forum the way you treat me? Would you constantly be insulting his/her terrorist paedophile prophet and Religion.

Yes , I'm well aware of violence in Scripture. The tortures in the Koran are worse.

And Jesus told us turn the other cheek, love our enemies.

But who are you to be critical of Fascism, while being silent about Islam , which oppressed more people and is intrinsically violent? And what's up with Antifa waving hammer and sickle flags? That is worse a regime than Nazism.

Just as you would respect a Muslim at your forum, try to treat me the same. Mussolini is my prophet
Muhammad. (Peace be upon him)
R7a2d8a2764b129e86f07585c8c3115e1.jpegportrait-of-benito-mussolini.jpgRe4ac6ecdbe04600b313b9af807e5c6c1.jpeg

So I was immediately harrassed and antagonize and ridiculed for my Fascist faith by countless people when I arrived and ever since. I don't recall returning insult for insult or being hostile.....Just curious, is that how you treat the Muslims that show up here?

Islam is far more violent than Fascism. Muhammad personally decapitated people. Mussolini never personally killed anyone.

Read the writings of Muhammad and read the writings of Mussolini, and you will find Muhammad has graphic, gruesome, psychopathic tortures, amputations of hands and feet, crucifixion of infidels, many calls to violence, even a quote that says "slay the Idolater wherever you find him".

The writings of Mussolini are quite healthy compared to that, and the Doctrine of Fascism rather harmless compared to the Qur'an.

Nothing oppresses more people in our current world and ruins more lives than Islam.

Yet would you treat a Muslim at your forum the way you treat me? Would you constantly be insulting his/her terrorist paedophile prophet and Religion.

Yes , I'm well aware of violence in Scripture. The tortures in the Koran are worse.

And Jesus told us turn the other cheek, love our enemies.

But who are you to be critical of Fascism, while being silent about Islam , which oppressed more people and is intrinsically violent? And what's up with Antifa waving hammer and sickle flags? That is worse a regime than Nazism.

Just as you would respect a Muslim at your forum, try to treat me the same. Mussolini is my prophet
Muhammad. (Peace be upon him)
View attachment 67314762View attachment 67314763View attachment 67314764
fascists are about control and politics... Muslim's are about peace and religion and turning the other cheek.

fascists are about control and politics... Muslim's are about peace and religion and turning the other cheek.
As an atheist, I'm here to tell you that the only religion that is legitimately about 'turning the other cheek' is Buddhists. Everyone else is actively bombing eachother.

As an atheist, I'm here to tell you that the only religion that is legitimately about 'turning the other cheek' is Buddhists. Everyone else is actively bombing eachother.

Agreed. Any religion that passes judgment on non-adherents is by definition at some level of friction with everyone else. Although, the same could be said for political parties and philosophies of governance.

Islam has been at war with the world for over a thousand years.. The prophet Muhammad was an extremely violent pedophile and terrorist who conquered with the sword. North Africa was Christian, the middle east was Christian, Turkey was Christian. Muslims conquered those nations with the sword.

Why is it every religious war I can think of in my lifetime involved a Muslim jihad?

I can speak to anyone with a respectful tone. I'm not sure I understand how fascism and religion are comparable, tho.
For one, Fascism believes the state is an eternal Sentient being, an independent entity with a mind, heart, and will of her own, always learning and evolving, who wishes to have intimacy with her people, inspire them, OIP (23).jpeg
enter into a covenant with them.

I explain how Fascism is a Religion in this video if you are interested:

Rdff5fbc87802574a48ad579d70f753b7.jpegFascism-Quote-12.jpeg

Islam has been at war with the world for over a thousand years.. The prophet Muhammad was an extremely violent pedophile and terrorist who conquered with the sword. North Africa was Christian, the middle east was Christian, Turkey was Christian. Muslims conquered those nations with the sword.

Why is it every religious war I can think of in my lifetime involved a Muslim jihad?
So you are an anti-islamic fascist. You can't possibly be surprised at how you get treated.

Since Fascism is a being, does that mean we can put Fascism in jail? Does it have to pay taxes? What is Fascism’s take on my desire to be anti-Fascist? Is Fascism cool with that?

So you are an anti-islamic fascist. You can't possibly be surprised at how you get treated.
Ummm....the Qur'an contains amputation of hands and feet, pouring boiling water on people, crucifixions, and gruesome tortures for those who oppose Muhammad.

Muhammad was a verified terrorist.

Should I be okay with that?

For one, Fascism believes the state is an eternal Sentient being....
And YEC Christians believe the Earth is only 7,000 years old. Neither are true, of course, but to answer your OP, yes, I can speak to you in a respectful tone while slapping down flat-earth moon-land-hoax bullshit. It's easy: I just type out everything I want to say, go get a drink, and then delete everything I think a mod would point me for :)

Since Fascism is a being, does that mean we can put Fascism in jail? Does it have to pay taxes? What is Fascism’s take on desire to be anti-Fascist?
The Fascist state is the bride of God, Israel. She is a mystery, but Isaiah 66 says we shall one day nurse with delight at her abundant breasts, drink fully the milk of her comfort.

And YEC Christians believe the Earth is only 7,000 years old. Neither are true, of course, but to answer your OP, yes, I can speak to you in a respectful tone while slapping down flat-earth moon-land-hoax bullshit. It's easy: I just type out everything I want to say, go get a drink, and then delete everything I think a mod would point me for :)
I don't believe flat earth bullshit or the earth is only that old. I also believe in evolution.

The Fascist state is the bride of God, Israel. She is a mystery, but Isaiah 66 says we shall one day nurse with delight at her abundant breasts, drink fully the milk of her comfort.

But what if we prefer Diet Coke?

The Fascist state can be crucified but she will keep resurrecting

The Fascist state can be crucified but she will keep resurrecting

is this a resurrection thing or a reincarnation thing? Could Fascism come back as, say, a lemur? Or does it always come back as a system of governance? Aka Fascism gets reincarnated as a constitutional monarchy? That would be sweet. Then we could keep killing Fascism until it comes back in a form we want. I like it!

I bet if I would have showed up at your forum as a Communist, I would have been accepted.

Communism killed over five times the people as Fascism. Yet I see people wearing communist shirts where I live.

is this a resurrection thing or a reincarnation thing? Could Fascism come back as, say, a lemur? Or does it always come back as a system of governance? Aka Fascism gets reincarnated as a constitutional monarchy? That would be sweet. Then we could keep killing Fascism until it comes back in a form we want. I like it!
The omnipresent Fascist State eventually shape shifts into the perfect bride, the perfect friend, the perfect sister, the perfect mother, to meet all people where they are at. Lion Bride together.jpg

The Fascist state will also reach a point where she can shape shift into any spirit animal 40955_d1b83161269ba863131153589a7295d7.jpegand her goal is chronic excitement, euphoria, and joy, throughout the world, but that can only come after a heavy cross and crucifixion. Without crucifixion there is no resurrection.

There is another Sentient being, A state that is a female who Scripture calls "the whore of Babylon. Mother of Harlots". Try not to let her seduce you.

Totally... there are a Billion Hindus that are bombing a Billion Christians who are bombing a Billion Muslims who are bombing the Billions that are left. LOL

Essentially Fascism learns through failure and is purified by fire. You can call it reincarnation. Cut off one of her heads and she grows two more.

Great argument... some people are fighting in wars over religion and that makes religion bad. LOL

Essentially Fascism learns through failure and is purified by fire. You can call it reincarnation. Cut off one of her heads and she grows two more.
Corruption and oppressive leaders are like that...

The omnipresent Fascist State eventually shape shifts into the perfect bride, the perfect friend, the perfect sister, the perfect mother, to meet all people where they are at. View attachment 67314769

The Fascist state will also reach a point where she can shape shift into any spirit animal View attachment 67314768and her goal is chronic excitement, euphoria, and joy, throughout the world, but that can only come after a heavy cross and crucifixion. Without crucifixion there is no resurrection.

There is another Sentient being, A state that is a female who Scripture calls "the whore of Babylon. Mother of Harlots". Try not to let her seduce you.

Actually that other Sentient being sounds way more fun and probably goes to the better parties. I’m going to go with her, but good luck with your breast nectar and the Snow White fire lion disco thing.

Back
Top Bottom