• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you take a Trump™ brand vaccine?

Would you take a Trump-brand vaccine?

• Total voters
There is no such thing as a Trump brand vaccine. It is the health professionals working on the vaccines, not Trump. When they have one ready they'll tell us.

Trump vaccine???? WOW! I did not know that Trump owned a pharmaceutical company!!

A “Trump brand“? No. The vaccine in the works going through clinical trials? Yes.

1. Let me know when the Trump Organization decides to branch off from real estate to pharmaceuticals.

2. Then let me know when they decide to try to develop a COVID vaccine.

3. Then let me know is their vaccine is approved by the FDA.

4. Then let me know how much it costs and how it compares to competing vaccines.

After you do all that, I'll consider your question. Until then, your hypothetical question is dismissed. (see my sig)
You would be nose first in line.

Trump isn't making the vaccine. Dear God, how insane has the Left become?
What you are really saying is that you don't trust the scientists, because Trump isn't taking anything and calling it a vaccine.
Scientists and researchers are doing that.

But keep talking about how sciency Democrats are:roll:

I fully support Dem voters boycotting any Covid 19 vaccine that comes out during the Trump administration. 😁

How so? Is it one that is proven through sound science and has been demonstrated to be effective and safe? Or is it just something that Trump is selling out of the back of an old station wagon that he claims is a cure all?

Yeah because Trump is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Trustworthy. Trump's supporters are so dumb that if Trump took a **** and called it a vaccine, his supporters would lap it up and even thank him for it.

Trump is SOOO trustworthy....are you saying Trump is making a vaccine in his basement? I have read a lot of dumb but that one is one of the dumbest. Why liberals are telling us that a vaccine is not going to work is all about the sky is falling.
Damn at least come out and say you hate Trump more than possible saving lives...
If the vaccine works ....yes, thank you Trump for cutting the red tape.

Trump is SOOO trustworthy....are you saying Trump is making a vaccine in his basement? I have read a lot of dumb but that one is one of the dumbest. Why liberals are telling us that a vaccine is not going to work is all about the sky is falling.
Damn at least come out and say you hate Trump more than possible saving lives...
If the vaccine works ....yes, thank you Trump for cutting the red tape.

Where did I say Trump is personally making the virus? I've read of laziness in reading but yours takes the case. He oversees the organizations that would approve and distribute the vaccine. Stop posting such dumb responses if you aren't going to bother having some common sense in your replies.

I wouldn't take any vaccine that hasn't been around for a awhile regardless if its Trump,Fauchi or who ever brand.

Back
Top Bottom