• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you support changing the state EC votes to a ratio system instead of winner take all?

Would you support changing the state EC votes to a ratio system instead of winner take all?

• Total voters
once again you havent proven that in any factual way whatsoever, lying about it doesn't change that LMAO

never claimed it, in fact many times i pointed out it doesn't reflect the popular vote 100%, hence why your retarded strawman is meaningless and keeps failing
😂🍿
Well, my system makes the President Elect win the popular vote as well as the Electoral College vote which has served us so well for so long.... so it is better than your system.

The only ones who would think otherwise are truly retarded.

Well, my system makes the President Elect win the popular vote as well as the Electoral College vote which has served us so well for so long.... so it is better than your system.
yes youve made it clear you FEEL that way but as already proven your system has the potential to quiet more voices so no, its not lol
nor dows your system make anybody do anything, you already admitted if there wasnt a dual winner it falls to a vote, thats even worse
The only ones who would think otherwise are truly retarded.
hey look another retarded claim you cant back up with any facts LMAO wow you ar not good at this
😂🍿

yes youve made it clear you FEEL that way but as already proven your system has the potential to quiet more voices so no, its not lol
Not even remotely true. Every vote counts in my system.
nor dows your system make anybody do anything, you already admitted if there wasnt a dual winner it falls to a vote, thats even worse
Not sure what language that is but whatever
hey look another retarded claim you cant back up with any facts LMAO wow you ar not good at this
😂🍿

My system is superior to yours. That is why you are having this ongoing childish tantrum.

Not even remotely true. Every vote counts in my system.
factually wrong
My system is superior to yours. That is why you are having this ongoing childish tantrum.
translation, you still got nothing and facts still prove you wrong in regards to silencing voices, keep trying though its hilarious.
quick make another retarded post that will change zero facts and further my entertainment!
😂🍿

The Electoral College was obsolete by the third election. It cannot be reformed. We’ve tried and failed.
I'm guessing that you would also find the Senate obsolete. The Founders were not looking to create a straight democracy, but a republic with some checks and balances against being ruled by fads. That is why we have both an Executive and Legislative branch, and a Judicial branch to sort things out between those two. It is also why we have a one man one vote House, and a Senate which is apportioned to keep popular majorities from running over the smaller states. If we were a parliamentary system, there would be little cushioning against the shocks of shifting opinion, nor protection of minority rights. It is also why we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights, rather than letting everything hinge on the result of the latest election.

Back
Top Bottom