• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you support a constitutional marriage amendment if circumstance were different?

Would you support a constitutional amendment defining marriage? See below

• Total voters
Re: Would you support a constitutional marriage amendment if circumstance were differ

God has to do with everything. But you missed the point by a mile.

The God I believe in doesn't care who gets married, as long as no is hurt by the marriage and each person in the marriage can legally consent. I believe God wants any couple who is happy and truly in love to be able to express that publicly and to be able to be protected legally.

Re: Would you support a constitutional marriage amendment if circumstance were differ

No. As a supporter of same-sex marriage in a state (Minnesota) where this issue will be on the ballot next year, I think it is inappropriate to use the constitution to advance policy issues. I believe this even if I happen to agree with the policy.

Back
Top Bottom