• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you rather

Would you rather

• See Europe populated by a Muslim majority

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Use violent force to drive away immigrants

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Viking11

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Would you rather see Europe populated by a Muslim majority or use violent force to drive away immigrants?

Would you rather see Europe populated by a Muslim majority or use violent force to drive away immigrants?

I don't live there so it isn't my call. Any more than I want their opinion on what we should do.

Strange question. But ethnic violence is not an acceptable course of action. Ever. Anyone who advocates for it or even condones it is not a civilized human.

Strange question. But ethnic violence is not an acceptable course of action. Ever. Anyone who advocates for it or even condones it is not a civilized human.

many people will be politically correct or dishonest about it

I don't live there so it isn't my call. Any more than I want their opinion on what we should do.

he knows many of you dont live there ,it is a racist but honest question ,try being sincere about it.

Last edited:
Nope, no reason to put them in camps.. Just drive them out..

I wonder how it began and how they began to immigrate to EUROPE.that is still a secret to me!!!!!!!!!!!

many people will be politically correct or dishonest about it

Would you like to see Europe populated by a muslim majority?

I wonder how it began and how they began to immigrate to EUROPE.that is still a secret to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Free stuff... They came running..

Would you like to see Europe populated by a muslim majority?

it depends on which muslims they are ,I dont want a radical islamist SYRIA near my border but I wish the westerners didnt want to see either!

Would you rather get syphilis or go insane?

it depends on which muslims they are ,I dont want a radical islamist SYRIA near my border but I wish the westerners didnt want to see either!

So that is a yes..

To be fair I myself would like the ME to be populated by a christian majority, or even jew majority, but they would likely be subject to genocide instead of welcomed like the christians do..

So that is a yes..

To be fair I myself would like the ME to be populated by a christian majority, or even jew majority, but they would likely be subject to genocide instead of welcomed like the christians do..

no problem for me ,I may live in christian or jewish or muslim country as long as it is governed by secular rules

I'd rather watch and see in which direction they jump. ;)

Don't care who populates Europe. :shrug:

he knows many of you dont live there ,it is a racist but honest question ,try being sincere about it.

How is it racist? Last I knew Muslims are not a race but a group of people that follow the teachings of Islam, a religion.

I live there and the problem is much deeper. They have painted themselves into a mess with no good solution. But they are working madly on the one least horrible in the elites' opinion. By paying the warlords and autocrats in neighboring countries in whatever currency they need, the EU hopes they will take the necessary measures, whatever those might be.

There are two Muslim-majority countries in Europe: Albania and Kosovo. Bosnia is probably half-and-half, and Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus have large Muslim minorities.
Everywhere else, it is well under 10%. Whatever problems there may be locally and with particular groups of Muslims, their demographic domination is nowhere on horizon.

Last edited:
There are two Muslim-majority country in Europe: Albania and Kosovo. Bosnia is probably half-and-half, and Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus have large Muslim minorities.
Everywhere else, it is well under 10%. Whatever problems there may be locally and with particular groups of Muslims, their demographic domination is nowhere on horizon.

6% in Europe, projected to be 8% by 2030. It's all just a load of fear-mongering by scared, angry people who want others to be as afraid and angry as they are.

Don't care who populates Europe. :shrug:

How is it racist? Last I knew Muslims are not a race but a group of people that follow the teachings of Islam, a religion.

of course ,but their motivation is usually based on how darker or primitive they are and generalizing all muslims living in europe is a far right thing to do in europe.millions of immigrants have been living in EUROPE for decades

Those that are there? Get to stay.

Those that are trying to force their way in?

You don't let the barbarians at the gate in and make them a cuppa...

:shoot

That's a false either-or choice, because the likelihood of a Muslim majority in Europe is vanishingly small. Yes, they have the highest birth rate and immigration rate for now...but it would take centuries for the Muslim population to overtake the 'native' European populations.

One reason is that it's not just 'birth rate' and 'immigration' at issue, because in democracies, the more prosperous a place is, generally speaking, the less religious and more liberal that place is...and the more prosperous the Muslims are, the less fundamentalist they will be. You see the same thing happening in America with mainstream "Christianity" - the more prosperous a place, the less religious that place will be.

of course ,but their motivation is usually based on how darker or primitive they are and generalizing all muslims living in europe is a far right thing to do in europe.millions of immigrants have been living in EUROPE for decades

Uh huh. Couldn't have anything to do with what some people view as a violent religion? I think that's what most people are more concerned about, not their race. Race is just a cheap excuse imo.

Uh huh. Couldn't have anything to do with what some people view as a violent religion? I think that's what most people are more concerned about, not their race. Race is just a cheap excuse imo.

do you agree with those who think of islam as a violent religion ,kal ?

Back
Top Bottom