• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

would you like to see your marines in Iraq ??

:shock:

Uh...ok Teach....

...you don't know me too well.

What's the matter Comrade? This making too much sense to you? Holy shi*t that what I just said was profound, again

A pre-emptive insult. Nice.

I never adovacted a violent revolution. I never advocated communism.

And yes Teacher, you are God. Not a single fault in any of your posts. None. Praise be to you my lord.

Skittles have 50% of your needed dosage of Vitamin C.

V.I. LeninAnd yes Teacher said:
Now that's funny. No, I mean that. I got a chuckle. I love sarcasm. Find a fault while you're at it. Again. teacher is always lower case. I don't want to appear pampas.

Find and copy and paste a fault skippy. The rest is only humor (funny humor but not smack) with out logical back up. That my friend is what I call smack. How nice of you to jest there is no fault in my posts.............now post a fault. Want I should go through your posts?

Like my sig says. I'm upping my level of annoyance.

tr1414 said:
Tech... your kinda funny but stop talking about yourself in the thrid person.... makes one think you have a real problem

Note to self:

Dear teacher,
How should I address this post?

teacher: Well, if I were you I would ignore it.

teacher: Ah, but you're not me, so I think I shall reply.

teacher: Ah, but I am, so there.

teacher: Stop bothering me with facts, now where are my pants?

teacher: Right where I left them.

teacher: Glad I cleared up tr1414's little point there.

teacher: And how.

teacher: Thanks tr1414 for the jumping off point. Gimme more.

teacher: Shut up, now you look stupid.

teacher: Says me.

That is just fuc*king classic.

MiamiFlorida said:
Ha..ha....your compadre posts a video that depicts the work of butchers and gloats about it and you call me sick?
MiamiFlorida said:
We hear your lukewarm condemnations always followed by a "But...."
I didn't watch the whole video , all I saw was attacks against military and soldiers ... I believe there's terrorist and resistance in Iraq , resistance against occupiers no matter who they are is ligitimate , no , it's a must ... and resistance in Iraq is attacks against soldiers and only soldiers .. however if a soldier is captured then resistance would be respecting his basic human rights .... Terrorism on the other hand , is attacks against civilians , women and children and slaughtering captives even if they are enemies and that I'm totally against .... The thing is that resistance is overshowed by terrorism , terrorist make tapes butchring people and these tapes and videos get more attention , therefore people generalize terrorism to cover the deeds of resistance .....
MiamiFlorida said:
You see, you think Americans don't understand you, but we understand you allright. We watched muslims celebrating in every capital of the Middle East after 9/11...all 300 million of us watched.

when the hell did that happen ? huh ... I heared there was a video shown in the U.S showing palestinians celebrating the attacks but it was revealed that the video was made up , but I firmly believethat this whole info was just a rumour ..its amazing though how you make up stories about muslims celebrating the terrorist attack and not commenting on the Israelis that been caught celebrating the very same attack IN america ...

MiamiFlorida said:
And we KNOW these animals can't operate at will, both in the West and in your countries, without the muslim population knowing about it.
good that you differentiated between the animal terrorists and the rest of muslims but just because they claim they are muslims doesn't mean every other muslim know about them and not telling anyone .. FYI , there was a fatwa by muslim scholars saying that if they have any information that would help authorities against those terrorists they are obligated to inform the authorities ...
MiamiFlorida said:
Your fundamentalists
They are not mine
MiamiFlorida said:
ARE NOT going to win a Holy War.
There is no holy war , war is an ugly thing and shouldn't be called "holy"
MiamiFlorida said:
I see right through your mask.
Hahaha , you got me :mrgreen:

AbdulAziz Al-Sharif said:
candle7.gif

Hello
this is a message from a friend of mine to the American people
with my reservation on some of the …..!!! that you may seen in this film !!

[url removed for the moment]

what I want to say is that even though you are a well-advanced countries but this doesn't mean that Muslims can't fight …

I have an American friends and brothers and I differentiate between killing unarmed people and slaying the big lie of Marines

Mr. Bush want for his imperialistic to fall apart so soon and he started with Muslims thought that Muslims can do nothing

Sorry president you will suffer in Iraq
AbdulAziz Al-Sharif said:

:2usflag: :2usflag:

What a wonderful world of lies you enjoy living in. Its always the same bullshit.
“The world hates us muslims”. Holly war, holly war, holly war.
You people sound like a god damn parrot.
Bin laden wanted a holly war with the US in Afgan…He got his wish then ran like the coward he is. “I will defeat the USA in Afgan.” No you got your ass kicked in Afgan!
As for you and the rest of your weak, sick lunatic groups in Iraq and the rest of the world you will NOT win. In fact you will die for your twisted of vision of Islam.
Me personally I see no difference between you and your kind to Hitler.
You people want Power and Control. At any cost.

So how about this. I will meet you on any battlefield.
Because that’s how this needs to be settled. Marines to whatever you call yourselves.
No air power, just solider to solider.
Unlike you we don’t need the promise of 72 virgins to fight.

Hey look AbdulAziz Al-Sharif can dance...............:monkey

Man wehre did the link go to his video :( Hey bro Sorry the USA IS THERE. I dont think we should be. Here is a website for you

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

People say you guys are terrorists. The way I see it Americans are sticking their nose in your backyard. We INVADED your country.... If it was the otherway around, I would not know what to say. I think Bush is a traitor and a pig. Much like saddam was.

anybody else that wants to bash this post ,,!,,

Back
Top Bottom