• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Would you like to know something else about notorious Halliburton Company?

P

Prognosticator

Now this US service incorporation has got a contract on construction of new prisons on the territory of… Kyrgyzstan. I should remind you this country has become the fourth one (taking into account Afghanistan, Iraq and Georgia) where Americans tried to build similar "bulwarks of their democracy". It's been known that not long ago Halliburton finished construction of new complexes in Guantanamo. Its "successful work" made it possible to locate even more prisoners there now. But the presence of any rights advocates from international HRW organizations is still inadmissible at such objects. And it gives occasion to consider that USA fears any inspection, which can show continuous violation of prisoners' rights there. But ordinary Americans should remember over 35% of their population has a previous conviction or undergo sentence. So it stirs particular control even in the circles of US rights advocates. They fear US citizens will be subjected to such heavy pressure from special services (in the case of being under their suspicion of political unreliability or possible terrorist activity) that can be comparable to strict disciplinary measures, used, for example, for prisoners in Guantanamo.

Would you like to know something else about notorious Halliburton Company?
When did I ask that, Um never. Besides human rights activists consider feeding prisoners chicken and fish, and listening to "Christina Agulara" music, to be torture. Please. I consider it going to public school. So you can wave to all those "tortured" school childern, and say "I dont care", because you have got better things to do, like give a "Get out of jail free card" to our enemies. Obviously you need more work, I mean I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO RESPOND TO THIS CLAIM, YOU COULDNT EVEN GET THE FORUMS ATTENTION!

Welcome to Political forums! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom