• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you like a 16 inch penis tattoo?

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Australian Tattoo Artist Allegedly Inks Lewd Image on Friend's Back - FoxNews.com

A 21-year-old Australian man has been charged with assault after allegedly tattooing an image of a penis on his friend's back, according to the Courier Mail.

The 25-year-old victim was visiting the amateur tattoo artist at the man's home last week when he was talked into getting a tattoo, according to the paper.

The man wanted a yin and yang symbol tattooed on his back, but allegedly got a 16-inch tattoo of a penis with an obscene gesture instead.

Australian authorities said the incident followed an argument between the two.

The victim also says he was punched and thrown out of the man's house.

The 21-year-old tattoo artist has been charged with two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm and is due to appear in court next month.

Sick, but funny!

Having tattoos myself (don't start on me, people) I can't see how a person couldn't feel the direction the tattoo was going. A ying/yang symbol is a LOT different than a penis figure. I just wonder what the other obscene gesture was? How long was this guy being tattooed? :shock:

:doh LOL Seriously. His first clue should have been the "amateur" tattoo artist.

Having tattoos myself (don't start on me, people) I can't see how a person couldn't feel the direction the tattoo was going. A ying/yang symbol is a LOT different than a penis figure. I just wonder what the other obscene gesture was? How long was this guy being tattooed? :shock:

:doh LOL Seriously. His first clue should have been the "amateur" tattoo artist.

And what person with a couple of active brain cells would let someone tattoo you, when you just had an argument with the one doing the tattooing?:shock:

Yeah, I agree with this, how could you not notice the difference in shape. And I'm assuming the obscene gesture means the penis is probably, um, you know, ejecting something :lol:

I misread the title, I was going to say that I wouldn't get one because the other 5 inches would look silly naked.

I noticed this thread from the "New Thread" thing on the right, it had Hugh's avatar, then said "Would you lie a 16 inch penis..." without the word tattoo. I had the totally wrong impression of what this thread would be...

What kind of "obscene gesture" would you add to a penis tattoo? :lol:

Was it flipping the bird or what?

What kind of "obscene gesture" would you add to a penis tattoo? :lol:

Was it flipping the bird or what?

That's what I wondered.. but like Your Star said.. maybe it's........ excited past the point of no return. :shock: :lol:

Not going to lie. Highly, highly disappointed that the word tattoo was there.

Yeah. Seriously loaded down with pain pills, I'll have one done on the inside of my thigh. As a conversation piece.

Regards from Rosie

Yeah. Seriously loaded down with pain pills, I'll have one done on the inside of my thigh. As a conversation piece.

Regards from Rosie

Be different Rosie, reverse the direction and put wings on it.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom