• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you have raised your fist?

Would you have raised your fist?

• Total voters
what maturity!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize a secure person does not feel resentment at being asked to do something?

some people insist on allowing others to control their emotions

Robot Check

what maturity!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize a secure person does not feel resentment at being asked to do something?

Im good with being asked, I am not ok with a stranger suddenly demanding I do anything.

But you can pretend those are the same thing if you'd like.

Im good with being asked, I am not ok with a stranger suddenly demanding I do anything.

But you can pretend those are the same thing if you'd like.

You can pretend they are not.

Facts are facts, psychology 101.

Anytime a link is offered I usually will check it out. But Trix made a simple request that you could have honored. Instead you chose to give her (and me) a reading assignment. I don’t blame you. It was a nice dodge but at least admit it.

Let me help you and trix with something that you two obviously don't understand.

If you are going to participate in a discussion, you are expected to understand the basics of it. The reading assignment that was given was a chance to get up to speed with those basics.

Yes, it was a voluntary assignment. Just like it was voluntary whether to capitulate to trix's stupid demands. :)

Back
Top Bottom