• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would You Get The Russian Vaccine?

Would You Get The Russian Vaccine?

• Total voters
We really have to ask this, someone insane enough to trust Russia with something like this?

Can you get that doorknob for me?

We really have to ask this, someone insane enough to trust Russia with something like this?

A recent poll indicates 33 percent of U.S. respondents would refuse to get the FDA approved vaccine, and no studies of the Russian vax have been submitted by the Russians for peer review.

A TV commentator observed earlier today that Putin would seem more persuasive if he said he took the vaccine, instead of his daughter, but he can say anything, who would challenge him?

Russia has produced some great medicines in the past, along with anti bacterial research in bacteriophages.

So Russia certainly has the capacity to produce vaccines that are safe and effective

in this case, i would have to read a lot about it. but to be fair to the Russians who have to stay up late, they have done some pretty interesting things with bacteriophages.

Phage therapy - Wikipedia

this is a cool thing that many people don't know about.

Watch Trump agree to buy a hundred million doses....

Watch Trump agree to buy a hundred million doses....

Are you nothing but a broken record? So what? Let's say the Russian vaccine is both safe and effective. Wouldn't that be a good thing if Trump bought a hundred million doses? Do you hate Trump and the Russians so badly that you would let tens of thousands of Americans die?

Russia has produced some great medicines in the past, along with anti bacterial research in bacteriophages.

So Russia certainly has the capacity to produce vaccines that are safe and effective

Capacity to do it, and willingness to do it are two very different things. If it turns out to be safe and effective, it will just be by sheer luck.

Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine Breaches Crucial Scientific and Ethical International Standards

How Russia’s Rushed Covid-19 Vaccine Could Backfire

Russia touts untested vaccine

russian-covid-19-vaccine.png

Just wondered.

I wouldn't trust any vaccine coming out of Russia, China or anywhere else. Heck I wouldn't trust a vaccine that came from here and it's development was rushed without any long term tests.

Back
Top Bottom