• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would You Drive A Stranger To Vote For The Other Side?

Would You Drive A Stranger To Vote For The Other Side?

• I'm on the right and would

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I'm on the right and would not

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I'm on the left and would

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I'm on the left and would not

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • I'm neither and would

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I'm neither and would not

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Around here, it is the height of rudeness to ask someone how they are going to vote and most people don't share it. It is private; that's why we have voting booths with curtains. That being said, if the person had offered that info and it was not who I was going to vote for, sure I'd give them a ride. Why would you even ask such a thing? Has someone said they wouldn't? The right for all people to vote is sacrosanct.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, have you seen the vote count? Hint, it's not 100% for any side.

Back
Top Bottom