• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

would you donate your face for transplant ?

face transplant

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
both difficult and easy question .

Sure, they can have whatever body parts are usable after I die. I don't need them any more.

If my next of kin don't want to allow that because it would be too creepy, I can understand that and I'm fine with it too.

When I'm dead, feel free to part out anything you can. The rest y ou can just feed to some predators.

I doubt if someone would want it, so I'll spare the fuss - no. :lol:

Absolutely. I'm dead...what do I care?

I wouldn't mind. I'm dead.

I doubt if someone would want it, so I'll spare the fuss - no. :lol:

:mrgreen:

they would want it canell l think

they need any face that looks better than their own

:mrgreen:

they would want it canell l think

they need any face that looks better than their own

Well, I'm afraid they will have to face Allah. :mrgreen:

henrin ,libertarianism is against donation ?

:lol:

henrin ,libertarianism is against donation ?

:lol:

Libertarianism has nothing to do with it. It's a personal preference to not be an organ donor. What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours. Lets keep it that way.

Henrin;106208002[B said:
4]Libertarianism[/B] has nothing to do with it. It's a personal preference to not be an organ donor. What mine is mine and what yours is yours. Lets keep it that way.

as it has nothing to do with abortion :lol:

I'm the guy who voted "other".

I'm already a registered NJ organ donor and my will stipulates that my remains are to be donated to the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Anatomical Association Body Program (bequeathal forms are included in the folder with my will).

So I may already have agreed to donate my for face for transplant purposes, or the current arrangements may preclude such usage.

I really don't know or care.

If it does get used for a transplant, there's gonna be some lucky guy waking around sporting this handsome mug. If it doesn't I hope it'll get put to some other good use.

as it has nothing to do with abortion :lol:

Ok?? You seem to have missed the dart board entirely with that. You know, this isn't the abortion forum. If you want to talk about abortion be sure to scroll down on the main page until you see the word abortion, click it, and just do whatever at that point. Thanks.

Ok?? You seem to have missed the dart board entirely with that. You know, this isn't the abortion forum. If you want to talk about abortion be sure to scroll down on the main page until you see the word abortion, click it, and just do whatever at that point. Thanks.

l know l just wanted to express my amazement

My family is free to do with my remains whatever will make them feel better and come to terms with my departure.

As for me, I won't care; I will no longer be in residence.

l know l just wanted to express my amazement

Your amazement about two issues that have nothing to do with each other? Medusa, we aren't going to agree on abortion no matter how many times you bring it up. Drop it.

What if you needed a face transplant and the only one available was from a serial killer--would you take it then?

I saw something about head transplants only being a few years away. They have done it on monkeys and kept them alive for a week. I am not sure I would want it considering the odds are you would be paralyzed from the neck down anyway.

Considering I still need this face, seeing as how I wear it every second of every day, NO.

This is a rather ridiculous question to be honest. Nobody would donate his face.

after you die ,,rapid :lol:

Maybe if I was dead! :lol:

Oops! I see other people already made that point. Oh well!

No. I'm still using it.

Back
Top Bottom