• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist?

Business Partner with a Rapist?

• Total voters

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Kamala previously said she believed that Biden sexually assaulted multiple women when it was politically expedient for her to say this. Now that she can climb the ladder of success again that doesn't seem to matter.

Would you become business partners with a known rapist?

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers | TheHill

Kamala previously said she believed that Biden sexually assaulted multiple women when it was politically expedient for her to say this. Now that she can climb the ladder of success again that doesn't seem to matter.

How many Trump accusers did you trip over on your way to create this poll?

No, I would not be a business partner of Trump's.

No. I think Kamala Harris has some pretty serious retracting to do.

How many Trump accusers did you trip over on your way to create this poll?

Sorry, I don't think Trump was mentioned. Perhaps you could discuss the topic at hand, or go make your own thread about Trump.

Kamala got 3 appointments from Willie Brown while they were involved with one another, so tying up with Biden just seems like the next step.

Trump sexually assaulted 25 women (that we know of), and most likely raped his daughter. No, I could not do business with somebody like that.

Sorry, I don't think Trump was mentioned. Perhaps you could discuss the topic at hand, or go make your own thread about Trump.

Your thread title is "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist?" Perhaps you should have made the title "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist, Not Including Trump?"

Your thread title is "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist?" Perhaps you should have made the title "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist, Not Including Trump?"

Okay and what's your opinion on Kamala and what she said, and now what she is doing?

Trump sexually assaulted 25 women (that we know of), and most likely raped his daughter. No, I could not do business with somebody like that.

Your accusation that he raped his daughter is just sick. I'm going to suppose you are ready to provide hard proof of something like that?

Okay and what's your opinion on Kamala and what she said, and now what she is doing?

I think that she isn't Trump, who sexually assaulted 25 women, walked in on underage girls in dressing rooms, screwed a stripper without a condom while his wife was at home with their newborn, and raped his daughter (most likely).

Your accusation that he raped his daughter is just sick. I'm going to suppose you are ready to provide hard proof of something like that?

I'm happy you agree that raping one's daughter is sick. At this point I had long since abandoned the notion that trump supporters had a moral line in the sand.

The problem in this thread is Kamala's lack of ethics politically. She is either willing to say anything for political benefit or she has no ethical or moral positions she won't violate. I'm thinking she is a blatant liar and has no ethics. I'm thinking it's both.

I'm happy you agree that raping one's daughter is sick. At this point I had long since abandoned the notion that trump supporters had a moral line in the sand.

And I don't see any proof or any evidence that even indicates that claim is true.

Aha! Let the misogynistic sexism begin!

Oink, oink.

I think that she isn't Trump, who sexually assaulted 25 women, walked in on underage girls in dressing rooms, screwed a stripper without a condom while his wife was at home with their newborn, and raped his daughter (most likely).

Why is it that you refuse to answer the question at hand that I asked? Its very concerning that people here, you included, can't even admit when a politician is being a hypocrite.

Aha! Let the misogynistic sexism begin!

Oink, oink.

Hahaha, like when people call Ted Cruz a spineless wimp because he did the same thing basically after Trump personally attacked his wife.

I find the repug meltdown after this announcement to be hilarious. Spent some time on FUX news to watch the freak show and the horror in their souls. :lol: Don't know for sure who they are more fearful of and intimidated by.....strong intelligent women, or black Americans....guess a little bit (or a lot) of both. ;)

Funny to watch their hateful attacks.....insert the name of the day. Pathetic bunch of trash, repugs have sunken to a new low for racism and sexism under the Rapist In Chief. Take out the trash and vote Democratic in November!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Why is it that you refuse to answer the question at hand that I asked? Its very concerning that people here, you included, can't even admit when a politician is being a hypocrite.

I've answered your question directly twice now. Perhaps the problem is your sloppy and imprecise questions.

I've answered your question directly twice now. Perhaps the problem is your sloppy and imprecise questions.

So you agree that Kamala is a hypocrite? Unless you hold yourself to a higher standard.

So you agree that Kamala is a hypocrite? Unless you hold yourself to a higher standard.

How does hypocrisy enter into it? Do you even know know what the word means?

How does hypocrisy enter into it? Do you even know know what the word means?

Kamala calls Biden a rapist.
Being a rapist is bad.
Kamala agrees to be Biden's VP therefore she supports someone she called a rapist.

That's called hypocrisy.

Kamala calls Biden a rapist.
Being a rapist is bad.
Kamala agrees to be Biden's VP therefore she supports someone she called a rapist.

That's called hypocrisy.

Kamala didn't call Biden a rapist.

So let me get this straight: you based the entire premise of your thread on a lie? I'd say I was surprised, but you're a trump supporter, and trump supporters by definition lie.

Kamala didn't call Biden a rapist.

So let me get this straight: you based the entire premise of your thread on a lie? I'd say I was surprised, but you're a trump supporter, and trump supporters by definition lie.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Nice try though.

She did in fact call Biden a rapist. Sorry if reality is difficult for you.

Back
Top Bottom