• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist?

Business Partner with a Rapist?

• Total voters
Kamala previously said she believed that Biden sexually assaulted multiple women when it was politically expedient for her to say this. Now that she can climb the ladder of success again that doesn't seem to matter.

Would you become business partners with a known rapist?

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers | TheHill

The problem here is Joe Biden is not a known rapist. On the other and Trump is.

220px-Mike_Pence_official_Vice_Presidential_portrait.jpg

I didn't actually, but nice try.

oh, its just the premise was such bull****, I immediately jumped to the conclusion you were a trumpian.

Kamala previously said she believed that Biden sexually assaulted multiple women when it was politically expedient for her to say this. Now that she can climb the ladder of success again that doesn't seem to matter.

Don't know, ask Pence.

What's the saying, "Politics makes strange bedfellows"?

Kamala got 3 appointments from Willie Brown while they were involved with one another, so tying up with Biden just seems like the next step.

Sleeping your way to the top is OK until it doesn't work out and then it becomes a MeToo movement violation.

Trump sexually assaulted 25 women (that we know of), and most likely raped his daughter. No, I could not do business with somebody like that.

LOL. Seriously? Do you have proof of any of that? Some of those are accusations only and the rest is your TDS opinion. Besides, that's not the point. The point is we have a person here who said she believed Biden's accusers and then turned around and decided to be his VP.

I think that she isn't Trump, who sexually assaulted 25 women, walked in on underage girls in dressing rooms, screwed a stripper without a condom while his wife was at home with their newborn, and raped his daughter (most likely).

Translation: No, I don't have proof of any of that.

The problem in this thread is Kamala's lack of ethics politically. She is either willing to say anything for political benefit or she has no ethical or moral positions she won't violate. I'm thinking she is a blatant liar and has no ethics. I'm thinking it's both.

Well, that settles that then. She makes the perfect politician.

Kamala didn't call Biden a rapist.

So let me get this straight: you based the entire premise of your thread on a lie? I'd say I was surprised, but you're a trump supporter, and trump supporters by definition lie.

Ummmmmmm, she said she believed Biden's accusers. Biden's accusers say he committed sexual assault.

Your thread title is "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist?" Perhaps you should have made the title "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist, Not Including Trump?"

Pence did not come to the defense of any Trump accusers. Or suggest that maybe Trump shouldn't run for President.

Okay and what's your opinion on Kamala and what she said, and now what she is doing?

I'm gonna take a page from your book and state that that's not what she meant.

What she really meant was that she believed those women believed they were assaulted but without evidence Biden is completely vindicated.

The problem in this thread is Kamala's lack of ethics politically. She is either willing to say anything for political benefit or she has no ethical or moral positions she won't violate. I'm thinking she is a blatant liar and has no ethics. I'm thinking it's both.

Substitute 'she' for Donald Trump and you have hit it on the nose.

I'm gonna take a page from your book and state that that's not what she meant.

What she really meant was that she believed those women believed they were assaulted but without evidence Biden is completely vindicated.

When asked if she thought Biden should enter the race, Harris responded:

"He's going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn't tell him what to do."

Kamala calls Biden a rapist.
Being a rapist is bad.
Kamala agrees to be Biden's VP therefore she supports someone she called a rapist.

That's called hypocrisy.

She did not call him a rapist. She was giving the benefit of the doubt to the women before anything was investigated. Unless I am mistaken, all those allegations have been debunked.

If Joe can understand and not hold any ill will toward her, no one else has any right to.

Biden accused of sexual assault. Kamala believes them. Democrats current motto: Believe women. Biden accused of rape. Kamala believes women without proof(Kavanaugh, Biden's accusers). Kamala suddenly says nothing after being vetted for VP pick.

Kamala by all of her past statements accuses Biden of being a rapist. There is really no way around this. You can't suggest that you believe a rape story with no evidence one time and then not believe it at another time.

Hypocrisy ladies and gentlemen.

Sexual assault is not necessarily rape. Rape is always sexual assault. Trump told us in 2016 that he sexually assaults women whenever he wants. 25 women have accused him of just that. He's in the middle of a law suit where the accuser is demanding Trumps DNA. The judge has said that can move forward.

Biden's record is that of a baby mouse compared to Trumps.

When asked if she thought Biden should enter the race, Harris responded:

"He's going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn't tell him what to do."

Which run through the trump decoder ring would be "I trust him to make the right decision, as he always does."

Which run through the trump decoder ring would be "I trust him to make the right decision, as he always does."

Why would there be a "decision"? Biden clearly wanted to run, what should be holding him back?

Why wouldn't she simply say, "Of course Biden should run for President."

Your thread title is "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist?" Perhaps you should have made the title "Would You Be A Business Partner With A Known Rapist, Not Including Trump?"

Perhaps a better title would be "Would you wish to be a business partner with someone you believed to be a rapist?"

Perhaps a better title would be "Would you wish to be a business partner with someone you believed to be a rapist?"

Agreed, but as you can see from subsequent posts the OP was dead set on the subject being one person specifically.

Ummmmmmm, she said she believed Biden's accusers. Biden's accusers say he committed sexual assault.
She said she believes those accusations of Biden making women feel uncomfortable. There were no claims of sexual assault at that time.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

She did not call him a rapist. She was giving the benefit of the doubt to the women before anything was investigated. Unless I am mistaken, all those allegations have been debunked.

If Joe can understand and not hold any ill will toward her, no one else has any right to.
Actually, most of the ones regarding him making a woman feel uncomfortable with his touchy feely ways werent debunked. However, those mentioned in the article all involved women who said there was nothing sexual to it. Some said it made them feel uncomfortable, was inappropriate, or that it was dominating. A few we know happened, but they were things that do not match any known definition of sexual assault, let alone rape.

The one accusation of rape has been highly discredited (hard to debunk when the accuser won't give necessary details like time, date or place) and there was one other involving a teenager that was debunked when the mom came up with two occasions of an annual event that Biden just happened to verifiably not attend both those years.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

If I honestly thought someone was a rapist then no. She says she believes Biden's accusers. She doesn't. As long as the accused's name has a D next to it the whole "we should believe the accuser without question" goes out the window.

Back
Top Bottom