• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

would you accept this political division?

Would you accept that political division?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Maybe with some adjustments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

new coup for you

Upper West Side Jacobin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
9nations.png

from the "Nine Nations of North America"

9nations.png

from the "Nine Nations of North America"

That would be a bad idea. Total homogenization of political views leads to an echo chamber effect and a mass extremism of views. Basically every territory you went to would be filled with fundamentalist wackos and no moderates at all. Everybody would be super annoying wherever you went.

That whole "empty quarter" thing is kind of cool, though, but only if I were allowed to go camping there.

I'd be interested in seeing what the political differences would be between The Foundry and New England.

That's easy. One would be super blue collar, the other super educated elite. Trust me, both extremes are really annoying.

Empty sector!? It's not empty out here, we have lots of stuff. I mean, if it were at least called the "Texans and Californians keep the hell out" sector, it would be a lot closer to what the people in the area believe, but it's not empty.

Us Breadbasket-ers would totally jack up the price of all your food ;)

But seriously, I'd only accept this if we got Chicago and Dallas... Dallas doesn't belong in "Dixie", and we need some place other than Kansas City to call our capital! Chicago would be a nice fit.

Why is Boston the Capital of New England? Since when are places that don't exist capitals?

Doesn't this political divsion already exist?

Edit:Nvm, I see what we are talking about here.

Last edited:
Us Breadbasket-ers would totally jack up the price of all your food ;)

But seriously, I'd only accept this if we got Chicago and Dallas... Dallas doesn't belong in "Dixie", and we need some place other than Kansas City to call our capital! Chicago would be a nice fit.

I disagree, Chcago would absolutely not fit into the "breadbasket" arena of politics. I'm not sure what KC is like, but I know Chicago ain't it.

I disagree, Chcago would absolutely not fit into the "breadbasket" arena of politics. I'm not sure what KC is like, but I know Chicago ain't it.

If we get Chicago maybe ALL of the dead people in our region could vote

If we get Chicago maybe ALL of the dead people in our region could vote

Yeah but we would have to take the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, and White Sox? I am willing to part with the Brewers to the Foundry, but it looks as if Green Bay is also a part of The Foundry, and it most certainley belongs in the Bread Basket.

Yeah but we would have to take the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, and White Sox? I am willing to part with the Brewers to the Foundry, but it looks as if Green Bay is also a part of The Foundry, and it most certainley belongs in the Bread Basket.

The Cardinals & Vikings are in the Breadbasket, that's all we need.

Get the Bears/Cubs/Packers out of there

Sadly, you're right about northern virginia....

Which means the Redskins have to be moved below that line. They should be in Dixie, hell their fight song originally included Dixie in it. And they need to be there to be in the same league as Dallas so they can kick cowgirl ass.

Back
Top Bottom