• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would the Supreme Court eliminating the Affordable Care Act be a "big win for the USA"?

Would the Supreme Court eliminating the Affordable Care Act be a "big win for the USA"?

• Total voters
If you have a calendar and can type a little on computer its really easy... Heck, I will volunteer to walk your son through if he needs that much help after Nov1st though...
His denial did not tell him to reapply. None of you give true cases proving to me how easy it is to get onto the ACA you love so much.

His denial did not tell him to reapply.

Here, send him this...

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 4.06.19 PM.png

If only there was some way to test whether the GOP would leave millions of people without a health care plan if given the opportunity by the SCOTUS.

Current-Status-of-the-Medicaid-Expansion-Decision_8.5.20.png

That is Medicaid and not the ACA.

Here is the joy of what Democrats keep telling me. No the ACA is not a cure all. And if you want it, drop dead unless you apply around November to December. And if you are sick now, pound some sand.

The big insurance companies are giving all they can for the money they get. If you get anything better from them it's just going to cost more.
The only way forward is government run, single payer like the rest of the world and Trump would be betraying big business if he tried that. He won't and that's the reason why he hasn't in 3 1/2 years.

How big of a bunch of patsies are the American people anyway?

The big insurance companies are giving all they can for the money they get. If you get anything better from them it's just going to cost more.
The only way forward is government run, single payer like the rest of the world and Trump would be betraying big business if he tried that. He won't and that's the reason why he hasn't in 3 1/2 years.

How big of a bunch of patsies are the American people anyway?
Even medicare has time to apply restrictions. And who is in this to help the insurance firms?

Okay. The ACA is good.
Today some honest Democrats told me that for the chosen few, they can get the ACA plans and only during a part of the year. A bad idea. Seems to me to favor the big insurance firms.

Today some honest Democrats told me that for the chosen few, they can get the ACA plans and only during a part of the year. A bad idea. Seems to me to favor the big insurance firms.

So you found out today that "ACA plans" are health insurance. That's a start.

We commies ini the rest of the modern world get to laugh at Americans for another 4 years at least!

The big insurance companies have Americans by the short hairs and to break that hold would be to break the American way of greedy capitalism.

The big insurance companies have Americans by the short hairs and to break that hold would be to break the American way of greedy capitalism.
Capitalism is a new topic. But to work with you, free trade (capitalism) can't be greedy.

Trump will win. Thanks.
Doesn't matter a lick which one of them wins, except that Trump will destroy your country a little bit faster than Biden.
If you people had a clue you would understand that both Bernie and Trump promised a real way to fix the mess for the ordinary people. Only Trump lied and never really had that intention.
Have a good one!

Capitalism is a new topic. But to work with you, free trade (capitalism) can't be greedy.
Sure it can! Watch the stock market soar as the government money is pumped back into the market by the big money boys as they prop up the markets. Did you think that's benefiting the ordinary American?

Socially responsible capitalism as is practiced in the world's leading democracies looks after the needs and interests of the people. Did you know that America is now 15th. in the world on quality of life?

Stop waving your flags and start to look at reality.

Capitalism benefits all of us, communism benefits the powerful.

Back
Top Bottom