• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would Putin allow a Ron Paul-type to say Russia triggered the massacre of over 300 ch

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Would Putin allow a Ron Paul-type to say Russia triggered the massacre of over 300 children by Georgian terrorists?
Why is Ron Paul being given another pass by the MSM?
Why is Rand Paul being allowed to dodge questions by the MSM about his Father saying the USA triggered the 9/11 terrorism?
Wasn't it classy and Patriotic of Ron to do this on the 12th anniversary of 9/11/2001?

Re: Would Putin allow a Ron Paul-type to say Russia triggered the massacre of over 30

Do you have some links for your assertions?

Kind of a trust but verify thing.

Re: Would Putin allow a Ron Paul-type to say Russia triggered the massacre of over 30

You know how to Google? Try Politico. I'll bring it ASAP. I can't wait to show you what everyone else knows and is trying to sweep under the rug of Liberty.
Do you have some links for your assertions?

You know how to Google? Try Politico. I'll bring it ASAP. I can't wait to show you what everyone else knows and is trying to sweep under the rug of Liberty.

No, I don't look up your stuff. Sorry.

It took me 20 seconds and you are far better than I on computer.
Are you interested in why Ron Paul would do this and why Rand would dodge it?
do you think Putin would allow it?

See how all the Paulbots came out to support their comrade in the comments. They are loyal. How is my demeaner?
I'm trying to be more professional in my posting.

Ron Paul isn't a traditional Conservative. He finished himself off forever when he dismissed Chris Kyle's death by saying "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." He is finished. And rightfully so. Rand Paul isn't going anywhere because he is open borders pro amnesty.

Last edited:

Rand Paul will rue the day he dodged the questions on Dad and played derail. That's on tape at Politico also. They like all of the Republican rock stars, even Rush. It's good for their comments which are now on Facebook. Paulbots flock to it.

How is my demeaner?
I'm trying to be more professional in my posting.

Good for you, keep up the good work. Probably still won't agree with you though.

Would Putin allow a Ron Paul-type to say Russia triggered the massacre of over 300 children by Georgian terrorists?
Why is Ron Paul being given another pass by the MSM?
Why is Rand Paul being allowed to dodge questions by the MSM about his Father saying the USA triggered the 9/11 terrorism?
Wasn't it classy and Patriotic of Ron to do this on the 12th anniversary of 9/11/2001?

And yet our actions DID spur the 9/11 attacks. For decades prior we've done nothing but bomb one middle east country after another, and build a vast empire throughout. Apparently people are too lazy to even listen to what the terrorists reasoning was. "We're bombing you because you bomb us and have bases in Saudi Arabia".

Whether or not you agree with their logic, (I don't, seeing as how I believe violence begets violence.) you have to admit that our actions encouraged them to do it.

Well though-out. With the clamour over comrade Putin, I felt it was time to put the shoe on the other foot.
This edition of the Soviets is very touchy about their own human rights genocide in Georgia and Chechnya.
The Soviets certainly triggered the massacre of their own children but NO Russian is saying it, are they?
And yet our actions DID spur the 9/11 attacks. For decades prior we've done nothing but bomb one middle east country after another, and build a vast empire throughout. Apparently people are too lazy to even listen to what the terrorists reasoning was. "We're bombing you because you bomb us and have bases in Saudi Arabia".

Whether or not you agree with their logic, (I don't, seeing as how I believe violence begets violence.) you have to admit that our actions encouraged them to do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom