• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
Well let me see maybe 1000% better Job then scum bag. Maybe even more. Anyone would do a better job then scum bag, The world hates us now , even our best allies. He a joke to the world and his followers are looked down as idiots.

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

I'm concerned that he's going to be far too reconciliatory towards China and Xi.

On the flipside, Trump is actively destroying the foundations and relationships needed for the West to successfully unify against and contain the threat China poses.

He won't be kissing Putin's ass and doing his bidding like Trump if that is what you mean.

This doesn’t answer the question lol.

Getting Biden “supporters” to actually talk about Biden is like getting a kid to eat asparagus.
I mean the problem isn't the responses , it's the dumb ass question , it is so obvious that doesn't even have to be asked.

He won't be kissing Putin's ass and doing his bidding like Trump if that is what you mean.
Strange, I didn't see him standing up to the Russians when they were interfering with the 2016 elections. Must have been too busy sniffing hair and feeling up little girls.

I mean the problem isn't the responses , it's the dumb ass question , it is so obvious that doesn't even have to be asked.
Attacking the question indicates that you do not enjoy discussing Biden, the candidate who you are trying to convince America is ready to lead on Day One.

I have never witnessed an election where one party avoids discussing their own candidate at all costs. It could be a House Of Cards waiting to collapse.

The ABC Poll out yesterday revealed that 4% of people sampled said they would vote for Biden when given only two choices, but actually intend to vote for a third party candidate.

Do we have actual documentation that Biden said that to Putin’s face?

Besides Biden telling a reporter that this happened years ago?

More importantly, Biden claimed this happened in 2011. It is now 2020. How would Putin react to the constant stuttering and appearance that Joe is about to have a stroke?

Putin will be reacting to Biden actions when he further increases the sanctions on Putin and his oligarchs for his annexation of Venezuela and basing nuclear bombers there. The little shit needs a good strangeling for his continued meddling in western democracies elections and policy. Biden is just the man to do it too.

Do we have actual documentation that Biden said that to Putin’s face?

Besides Biden telling a reporter that this happened years ago?

More importantly, Biden claimed this happened in 2011. It is now 2020. How would Putin react to the constant stuttering and appearance that Joe is about to have a stroke?
Get a life, your pond scum isn't worth even questioning his value over Biden. Biden is a Good man who knows what his job is ,Trump is pond scum who doesn't have a clue and won't take advise. The man is stupid. and has done nothing for this country except make our allies hate us and laugh their heads off over his supporters.

Get a life, your pond scum isn't worth even questioning his value over Biden. Biden is a Good man who knows what his job is ,Trump is pond scum who doesn't have a clue and won't take advise. The man is stupid. and has done nothing for this country except make our allies hate us and laugh their heads off over his supporters.
I'm going to copy and paste my last post, since it applies perfectly.

Attacking the question indicates that you do not enjoy discussing Biden, the candidate who you are trying to convince America is ready to lead on Day One.

I have never witnessed an election where one party avoids discussing their own candidate at all costs. It could be a House Of Cards waiting to collapse.

The ABC Poll out yesterday revealed that 4% of people sampled said they would vote for Biden when given only two choices, but actually intend to vote for a third party candidate.

The question is insane, it's simple Trump won't do anything for anyone but himself , Biden will work for this country and not just himself .Nothing more really has to be said ,

Strange, I didn't see him standing up to the Russians when they were interfering with the 2016 elections. Must have been too busy sniffing hair and feeling up little girls.
Moscow Mitch was a good part of the reason there was not more action against the Russians. He told the Democrats that they could not mention Russian interference or he would claim they were illegally influencing the election.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.

https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/editorials/article120718538.html

The question is insane, it's simple Trump won't do anything for anyone but himself , Biden will work for this country and not just himself .Nothing more really has to be said ,
Why are you so angry at the opportunity to convince the American public that your candidate is qualified and ready to lead on Day One?

You should be jumping at the opportunity to defend him.

Something is extremely off here.

I'm going to copy and paste my last post, since it applies perfectly.

Nonsense my comment have been directed totally at Bidens value over scum bag. That I would guess is the crux of your garbage response, not that I don't enjoy discussing Biden. That's just nonsense , total band wasting nonsense.

I'm concerned that he's going to be far too reconciliatory towards China and Xi.

Many things about Biden concern me. In the end, I'd rather Biden handle China than Trump... it's not even close. Trump's foreign policy is like a playing catch with a garbage bag full of used drug syringes.

I think if Biden can approach the relationship as an adult we're way ahead of the game. China is strengthened in comparison to America under Trump, and his own family is enriching themselves while Trump blows hot air about being tough.

Nonsense my comment have been directed totally at Bidens value over scum bag. That I would guess is the crux of your garbage response, not that I don't enjoy discussing Biden. That's just nonsense , total band wasting nonsense.
JBander, I don't understand why you are angry.

The topic of the thread is whether Biden will be able to stand up to hostile world leaders.

If you think Joe is ready to lead on Day One, all you have to do is calmly explain why.

It almost seems like you are offended that Joe is even being vetted. Which is asinine.

Why are you so angry at the opportunity to convince the American public that your candidate is qualified and ready to lead on Day One?

You should be jumping at the opportunity to defend him.

Something is extremely off here.
Your comment doesn't make sense to me or anyone else , your suggesting or better yet trying to suggest that democrats have a problem supporting Biden, that may be the most stupid comment of the day. How stupid is his remark this is what he is responding to His quote"The question is insane, it's simple Trump won't do anything for anyone but himself , Biden will work for this country and not just himself .Nothing more really has to be said , He needs no defence , he is gold plated compared to the pile of shit you support.

JBander, I don't understand why you are angry.

The topic of the thread is whether Biden will be able to stand up to hostile world leaders.

If you think Joe is ready to lead on Day One, all you have to do is calmly explain why.

It almost seems like you are offended that Joe is even being vetted. Which is asinine.
You are a weakling, and I've read enough of your garbage to know that you are way more angry then 95% of the people here and you support a hate party and a hate Nazi president. YOu are getting eaten up and spit out by everyone here because these people like me know who and what you are and that you deserve very little respect. and that is all you will ever get from me.

Your comment doesn't make sense to me or anyone else , your suggesting or better yet trying to suggest that democrats have a problem supporting Biden, that may be the most stupid comment of the day. How stupid is his remark this is what he is responding to His quote"The question is insane, it's simple Trump won't do anything for anyone but himself , Biden will work for this country and not just himself .Nothing more really has to be said , He needs no defence , he is gold plated compared to the pile of shit you support.
Alright, at this point lol, I'm going to assume that you are angry because you are afraid that Joe is NOT able to stand up to hostile world leaders.

And you are having a hissy fit that I brought it up.

Again, if you sincerely think Biden is ready to stand up to world leaders, all you have to do is explain why.

In terms of how this looks to "everyone else," notice that only 54% of posters, on a liberal leaning board, think that Joe is ready to stand up to hostile world leaders. Not a good number, on this board.

45% of posters, on a liberal leaning board, share my concerns.

Meaningless political nonsense lol.

No offense.
Considering the sourse no one cares , His comment couldn't be more concise or true. Your responce to is is a spoiled child who everyone is picking on , but the truth is everyone is picking on you because you deserve it. Your comment couldn't be more worthless, This is what he posted that you are responding to "Can you imagine what it will be like once again to have a potus in the room with Putin or XI or KJU who has *our* interests in mind instead of his own? "100% right on. we are sick with the Trump/Putin ticket it's over.

Considering the sourse no one cares , His comment couldn't be more concise or true. Your responce to is is a spoiled child who everyone is picking on , but the truth is everyone is picking on you because you deserve it. Your comment couldn't be more worthless, This is what he posted that you are responding to "Can you imagine what it will be like once again to have a potus in the room with Putin or XI or KJU who has *our* interests in mind instead of his own? "100% right on. we are sick with the Trump/Putin ticket it's over.
JBander, calm down.

All you have to do is calmly explain why Joe is capable of standing up to hostile world leaders.

If all you can do is steer the conversation towards either Trump or me, this is not a good sign.

Alright, at this point lol, I'm going to assume that you are angry because you are afraid that Joe is NOT able to stand up to hostile world leaders.

And you are having a hissy fit that I brought it up.

Again, if you sincerely think Biden is ready to stand up to world leaders, all you have to do is explain why.

In terms of how this looks to "everyone else," notice that only 54% of posters, on a liberal leaning board, think that Joe is ready to stand up to hostile world leaders. Not a good number, on this board.

It's like I'm dealing with a cartoon character, debating you. You are getting nowhere with my problem and my statement being are out of anger. Being that they are 100% facts. it seems it wouldn't matter if they were out of anger or hate or truth or logic or for education or for any reason under the sun. The points I made are the points , direct concise and it's obvious that they have buried you looking at your nonsense response's . anyone will do a better job at any aspect of government then scum bag. Now do you understand, Trump is nothing but pond scum, Biden is a good man who cares about others not just himself , like scum bag.

JBander, calm down.

All you have to do is calmly explain why Joe is capable of standing up to hostile world leaders.

If all you can do is steer the conversation towards either Trump or me, this is not a good sign.
You have been told a dozen different way that Biden will be better at it then scum bag. Trumps reaction to other hostile leaders have been a joke , the man is stupid is the laughing stock of the world and has done nothing as far showing he is up to dealing with any other world leaders that would include hostile ones also but I've said this already. and so has every one else. Trump is a ***** that no other leader in the world respects so to do a better job all they would have to be is not a *****. Biden is no *****.

Like I said a cartoon Character.

This poor cowboy doesn't understand that Biden will do better then anything that Trump does or did or will do.

with a teleprompter beside him, and someone to cue him with the answers, it might appear he was saying the right things. But why would hostile leaders thing he is competent right now?

Back
Top Bottom