• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Trump hasn't started any wars. Biden, by his lecherous actions, very well could.

Trump has been selling and buying arms like crazy. He allowed NK and Iran to get closer to being nuclear powers. Trump didn’t start any wars, he just made sure future presidents will have to fight them. So, like Vietnam all over again.

The question is too stupid to dignify with an answer.

The wquestion is, why has Trump been the worlds doormat?
Lol I have now asked you 3 times, and you are literally unable to defend Biden.

Every time I ask, you revert to discussing Trump, or complaining about the question.

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
You forgot the "only before 9:00am choice :LOL:

He certainly can't do worse than Trump did on that stage in Helsinky ...
LOL and what did he give away in Helsinki. All I saw was him blowing a little smoke up Putin's skirt. Somewhat ironically the more that comes out them more it looks like him distrusting the intel community was a good call,

Can you imagine what it will be like once again to have a potus in the room with Putin or XI or KJU who has *our* interests in mind instead of his own?

He won't be in a room with KJU because he'll be back as the world's pariah. Hostile world leaders (and allies) will no longer be laughing at the POTUS.

LOL and what did he give away in Helsinki. All I saw was him blowing a little smoke up Putin's skirt. Somewhat ironically the more that comes out them more it looks like him distrusting the intel community was a good call,
I thought it was disgusting & un-American, and I'm not buying the 'trolling' defense either.

I thought it was disgusting & un-American, and I'm not buying the 'trolling' defense either.
Your privilege. I felt that we when Obama sent a message to Putin that he'd be "more flexible after the election". And THAT was done on the sly (except for an open mic).

Your privilege. I felt that we when Obama sent a message to Putin that he'd be "more flexible after the election". And THAT was done on the sly (except for an open mic).
I don't see that as the same level as Trump, though. Obama was simply stating that he was more politically restrained going into the election, which probably was true.

Possibly. Though Trump came close, when taking-out that Iranian general.
No. He didn't come close. He knew as well as Iran knew that they would not go to war over that death.

I don't see that as the same level as Trump, though. Obama was simply stating that he was more politically restrained going into the election, which probably was true.
LOL, so when he knew he wouldn't have to face the voters again he could yield to Putin? And it only accidentally became public knowledge.
And Trump blew smoke. And he did it in full view.

LOL, so when he knew he wouldn't have to face the voters again he could yield to Putin? And it only accidentally became public knowledge.
And Trump blew smoke. And he did it in full view.
I don't buy your characterization at all. Trump sold us out. in plane view, no matter how you try to make light of it. Obama was dealing with political realities.

You have better faith than I do, here. But I suspect that's why Trump didn't defend the troops or retaliate.
When you're killing Taliban all the time how do you retaliate?

I don't buy your characterization at all. Trump sold us out. in plane view, no matter how you try to make light of it. Obama was dealing with political realities.
LOL, sure. What exactly did he sell out? Obama was offering broad scale sellouts under the table - kinda goes along with refusing to ship Ukraine weapons, doesn't it?

LOL, sure. What exactly did he sell out? Obama was offering broad scale sellouts under the table - kinda goes along with refusing to ship Ukraine weapons, doesn't it?
You watched the same action on that Helsinki stage, as I did. If you don't find that un-American & highly offensive, than we very much disagree. I don't see the 'joke' in it, that you do. I find it unacceptable. So do many other of our fellow Americans.

Lol please explain what was childish about that post.

I’m waiting for you to defend Biden. Not attack Trump, or complain about the question or the thread, or me.

Prove that hostile world leaders will not walk all over Biden.

By discussing Biden. Not Trump or me, Biden.

You watched the same action on that Helsinki stage, as I did. If you don't find that un-American & highly offensive, than we very much disagree. I don't see the 'joke' in it, that you do. I find it unacceptable. So do many other of our fellow Americans.
I completely agree and respect your opinion. Many Americans who are patriotic don't find any of his funny at all. Those who don't have a problem with this are definitely un-American and loyal only to the sitting traitor in the white house.

I completely agree and respect your opinion. Many Americans who are patriotic don't find any of his funny at all. Those who don't have a problem with this are definitely un-American and loyal only to the sitting traitor in the white house.
Rather than spending pages discussing Trump, how do we know that Biden will be effective in communicating with hostile world leaders?

These are very harsh words we're both using, and I'm not happy using them. But I know of no other accurate way to describe what I saw. I can only cal it "un-American" (though I'd like to also call it "traitorous"). No U.S. President should ever bow down to Putin like that.

Back
Top Bottom