• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
He certainly can't do worse than Trump did on that stage in Helsinky ...

I'll go on record as professing Biden won't sit on his tongue if he is the POTUS and his daily briefings contain verified data that Putin has put out bounties on our beloved, brave military men and women, nor will he stand on a stage in Helsinki, or anywhere else, and tell the entire world he trusts Putin's words over the words of 17 US intel agencies.

He'll know that he has the country behind him and their bullying is over. That is to say, Trump is gone.

Well, here's what Biden had to say about Trump and hostile Russian provocations...

" We have seen reports that Russian forces attacked American soldiers in Syria and injured our soldiers. Have you ever heard a word from Trump? Did he even lift a finger? Never before has any one of the presidents of the United States played a submissive role in relationships with Russian leaders "

Sounds to me like Joe Biden is very aware of the issues, and willing to step up to the plate as our leader and defender.

Last edited:
Trump stands "with" hostile foreign leaders.

kim-trump-dmz-shake-ap-mo-20190630_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Republicans and Trump have something in common with hostiles, their hatred for America(ns).

tumblr_olfvmc6RWQ1twiwvzo1_500.jpg

Biden will have the a skill set that Trump does not: pick good advisors and listen to them.

No president should go up against anyone without support. Biden will know enough to get the right people to do the job as per his agenda and use that support. The team will give him what he needs to be effective. He will believe in the team and the team will believe in him.

Trump was never able to do that. The competent members of his team never respected him and therefore never lasted. They didn't last because Trump wanted them to blindly follow him and his "genius" and when they didn't, they got pushed out. Now, he has surrounded himself with yes men, ill equipped to do the jobs. He has made the US a laughingstock of the world. He has been outplayed by foreign leaders repeatedly. He has shown that he will NOT stand up to hostile powers...the intelligence community around the world knows that Russia interfered with out elections and are continuing to do so...but his vaunted "genius" tells him otherwise and cozies up to Putin, a man hellbent on taking us down.

Biden will have a good team to support him. He will respect them. He will listen. He may not always agree, and he may be wrong, but he will handle his errors far better than the teenager we have for president right now.

That is a fascinating fear to have. Joe Biden looked Vladimir Putin in the eye and told him he didn't think the man had a soul.

Compare that with the guy who threw his own intelligence agency under the bus so as not to seem confrontational to the same guy.

And Biden is the one you worry about not standing up to hostile world leaders?

Biden will have the a skill set that Trump does not: pick good advisors and listen to them.

No president should go up against anyone without support. Biden will know enough to get the right people to do the job as per his agenda and use that support. The team will give him what he needs to be effective. He will believe in the team and the team will believe in him.

Trump was never able to do that. The competent members of his team never respected him and therefore never lasted. They didn't last because Trump wanted them to blindly follow him and his "genius" and when they didn't, they got pushed out. Now, he has surrounded himself with yes men, ill equipped to do the jobs. He has made the US a laughingstock of the world. He has been outplayed by foreign leaders repeatedly. He has shown that he will NOT stand up to hostile powers...the intelligence community around the world knows that Russia interfered with out elections and are continuing to do so...but his vaunted "genius" tells him otherwise and cozies up to Putin, a man hellbent on taking us down.

Biden will have a good team to support him. He will respect them. He will listen. He may not always agree, and he may be wrong, but he will handle his errors far better than the teenager we have for president right now.

“The good thing about a Biden run is that he would make Hillary look so much better.” —NEERA TANDEN IN 2015 ( President of the Center for American Progress - Liberal Think Tank )

“You could certainly see technocratic eye-rolling at times Young White House aides frequently mocked Biden’s gaffes and lack of discipline in comparison to the almost clerical Obama. They would chortle at how Biden, like an elderly uncle at Thanksgiving, would launch into extended monologues that everyone had heard before. - Jen Psaki ( The former White House communications director )

March 2019, Obama requested a briefing on the state of the campaign from top Biden aides “Win or lose,” Thrush reported about Obama’s message to the team, “They needed to make sure Mr. Biden did not ’embarrass himself’ or ‘damage his legacy’ during the campaign - Glenn Thrush (New York Times)

I'll go on record as professing Biden won't sit on his tongue if he is the POTUS and his daily briefings contain verified data that Putin has put out bounties on our beloved, brave military men and women, nor will he stand on a stage in Helsinki, or anywhere else, and tell the entire world he trusts Putin's words over the words of 17 US intel agencies.
It's good to see that you're still so damn wiling to push lies and misinformation as much as possible Logician Man.
You never fail to disappoint.

Oh and for brevity, you might want to check up on just how many intelligence agencies actually agreed.

Trump stands "with" hostile foreign leaders.

kim-trump-dmz-shake-ap-mo-20190630_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Republicans and Trump have something in common with hostiles, their hatred for America(ns).

tumblr_olfvmc6RWQ1twiwvzo1_500.jpg

Please just stop with the pathetic act. It doesn't help in having you taken seriously and it only shows that you have no literal point to make.

You're welcome.

It's good to see that you're still so damn wiling to push lies and misinformation as much as possible Logician Man.
You never fail to disappoint.

Oh and for brevity, you might want to check up on just how many intelligence agencies actually agreed.
Clearly you took a direct nerve hit. The question now is " Do YOU have the 'brevity' to post the Helsinki press conference audio/video tape? Then we can all look at what Trump 'actually' said. My experience tells me you won't do it. Let's see if my experience stands up to be actual truth. Your call. The floor is yours, if you dare take it.

Trump denigrate people with tweets and news clips.

But face to face he is a coward.
Biden has a ton of material to really rip Trump a new one. The bungling of how he's mishandled the Covid pandemic and then lying to Americans about it. Pissing on, and disrespecting the military. Sat on his tongue when Putin put out hits on our military. Currently, actively trying to strip pre-existing illnesses from healthcare. The list is lengthy. Biden needs to bring his 'A' game. The debate is probably more important for him than Trump.

Clearly you took a direct nerve hit. The question now is " Do YOU have the 'brevity' to post the Helsinki press conference audio/video tape? Then we can all look at what Trump 'actually' said. My experience tells me you won't do it. Let's see if my experience stands up to be actual truth. Your call. The floor is yours, if you dare take it.
You mean the fact that it was a list of 3 agencies that were listed and not 17?
Besides, I've already seen the Helsinki speech. There was nothing wrong with it, so I should not have such an adverse stance to at lest listening to it again.

Besides, I've already seen the Helsinki speech. There was nothing wrong with it, so I should not have such an adverse stance to at lest listening to it again.
It was 17 bud

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities." -Office of the Director of National Intelligence issuing a joint statement on behalf of the 17 agencies that comprise the USIC

That is a fascinating fear to have. Joe Biden looked Vladimir Putin in the eye and told him he didn't think the man had a soul.

Do we have actual documentation that Biden said that to Putin’s face?

Besides Biden telling a reporter that this happened years ago?

More importantly, Biden claimed this happened in 2011. It is now 2020. How would Putin react to the constant stuttering and appearance that Joe is about to have a stroke?

He'll know that he has the country behind him and their bullying is over. That is to say, Trump is gone.

Can you imagine what it will be like once again to have a potus in the room with Putin or XI or KJU who has *our* interests in mind instead of his own?

Back
Top Bottom