• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Deflect? What deflection? You said Trump had made foreign policy accomplishments and I asked you to name three.
So you can't name any. I'll give you three any way. I know you won't be able to give me three back.
1. Reworked the Trade Agreement with Mexico and Canada.
2. Brokered a peace deal between Israel and the UAR.
3. Secured the release of over a dozen American hostages being held by foreign governments.

1. Reworked the Trade Agreement with Mexico and Canada.

Which changed all of nothing except for some incremental updates.

2. Brokered a peace deal between Israel and the UAR.

What the **** is the UAR? If you mean UAE, Trump had nothing to do with that.

3. Secured the release of over a dozen American hostages being held by foreign governments.

Jesse Jackson has gotten more hostages released than Trump.

I know you won't be able to give me three back.

The dude who sat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for decades won't have any accomplishments?

He supported US intervention in Bosnia, help secure the SALT treaty, and traveled extensively for the Treaty on Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces.

You do understand that you sound like a Marxist.

Here in America, we are not "told" anything. We form our own opinions lol.

Your behavior is extremely erratic.

There is a poll at the top of the thread. 46% of posters, on a liberal leaning message board, agree that there might be issues with Joe standing up to hostile world leaders.

If you are not able to calmly defend Biden in a mature manner, then it will be extremely obvious to everyone that you are afraid that Joe will stutter, yell, trip over his words, talk about record players or other random topics, or act intimidated, and Joe will be taken advantage of. Which could put our national security at risk.
Your that little car that drives around center stage in the big top filled with 19 clowns. You routine , is not only senseless but you are blithering in the process.

Which changed all of nothing except for some incremental updates.

What the **** is the UAR? If you mean UAE, Trump had nothing to do with that.

Jesse Jackson has gotten more hostages released than Trump.

The dude who sat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for decades won't have any accomplishments?

He supported US intervention in Bosnia, help secure the SALT treaty, and traveled extensively for the Treaty on Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces.

Your TDS is on full display. Even Biden admitted that the new NAFTA treaty was a big win for America. How many hostages has Biden gotten released? Being a do nothing member of a committee is not an accomplishment.
Nice try, you are really desperate to try and give Biden some credulity. Supporting US intervention in a war is not a diplomatic accomplishment. Do you call Vietnam and WWII diplomatic accomplishments too. Diplomatic accomplishments find alternatives to wars. Like Trump did by keeping us out of the conflict between the Kurds and Turkey. The Salt Treaty was negotiated and signed years before Biden was in office. The only nation that honored the intermediate-range nuclear treaty was the US. It completely ignored China.

Being a do nothing member of a committee is not an accomplishment.

Biden accomplished more meaninfgul actions in that committee than Trump has in four years as President.

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
He did a good job of standing up tp president dumbass!

Will you shut up.jpg

Biden accomplished more meaninfgul actions in that committee than Trump has in four years as President.
Gee, you think accomplishing more in 47 years than someone else does in three is something to brag about? Name all those great accomplishments. Taking care of Hunter don't count.

Gee, you think accomplishing more in 47 years than someone else does in three is something to brag about? Name all those great accomplishments. Taking care of Hunter don't count.
Your pig is on the spit ,you have nothing at this point. The Trumpster epitaph will read "he died of something that doesn't exist."

I've already listed the various arms limitation treaties that Biden helped bring about. More meaningful stuff than Trump has done as President.

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

My lord, do you not realize that Biden was the foreign policy guy in the Senate for decades?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

What a laugh~~~~~~
A brief history of world leaders laughing at Trump
Dec. 4, 2019 at 7:48 a.m. CST

It was a key talking point during President Trump’s 2016 campaign, and even before it: The idea that other countries were laughing at the United States. “The world is laughing at us,” he said in May 2016. “They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity,” he said of Mexico in his campaign launch speech. He used the phrase “laughing at us” more than 50 times between 2011 and his election as president. Trump, the argument went, was going to make it stop.
Instead, Trump has been the object of repeated jest and even mockery by fellow world leaders. And its been caught on tape — again.

https://tinyurl.com/vlpdcrl

World Leaders Caught LAUGHING at Trump

Dec 6, 2019

lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol.,.,.,lol

Brokered a peace deal between Israel and the UAR.
At the ceremony, after Trump signed the agreement; Trump handed the UAR leader the pen trump sued to sigh the agreement. The UAR leader immediately handed it back to dump.

I hope someone got this on tape.

I've already listed the various arms limitation treaties that Biden helped bring about. More meaningful stuff than Trump has done as President.
So his only accomplishments are getting us in a war that protected none of our interests, a intermediate-range nuclear treaty that no one adhered to and The Salt Treaty that was passed before he ever was in office. Like I said 47 years = 0 accomplishments.

Talk about threading the needle, I honestly can't tell if I'm responding to a serious inquiry or just a Trumper attempt to undermine Biden. Kudos for that.

Anyway ... (1) Yes, I have already seen him stand up to Trump, who is hostile to America even if not a leader. (2) "Stamina"? Are you trying to stay on message with Trump's talking points, or did you just happen to pick that word? (3) First the president has to *want* to stand up to hostile leaders, which Trump never has -- he just admires them. (4) Biden will listen to our intelligence agencies, not try to recast reality to whatever he thinks makes him look best the way Trump does.

So his only accomplishments are getting us in a war that protected none of our interests, a intermediate-range nuclear treaty that no one adhered to and The Salt Treaty that was passed before he ever was in office. Like I said 47 years = 0 accomplishments.

Lol

When all else fails, just stick to denial. Par for the course for you.

Trump has done shit other then making himself the most hated man in the world and making a laughing stock out of this country and especially the idiots that support him.

Lol

When all else fails, just stick to denial. Par for the course for you.
Denial is giving him credit for a treaty that was passed before he ever got in office. In truth, under his watch India, Pakistan, and North Korea all developed nuclear weapons. He gets credit for that.

If you have any real accomplishments, please list them. If not just play stupid, it suits you well.

Last edited:

As opposed to writing them love letters like Donald Trump does?

Denial is giving him credit for a treaty that was passed before he ever got in office.

SALT was for the Soviet Union and Europe. Which you would know if you studied them in any regard.

hahahaha.

To the last, Trump kisses their asses, and you're on about Biden. Idiotic.
Yep. Biden will tell them to shutup. Then he'll have them talk all over him Of course Biden has no intention to stand up to China, Russia, Iran, or anyone else. He'll give them what they want just as Obama/Biden did.

As opposed to writing them love letters like Donald Trump does?
Licking their butts hasn't put us in Good light to the rest of the world , No more of the Trump/Putin Ticket.

Yep. Biden will tell them to shutup. Then he'll have them talk all over him Of course Biden has no intention to stand up to China, Russia, Iran, or anyone else. He'll give them what they want just as Obama/Biden did.
What a pile, if I wasn't so bored I'd bury this stupidity to a deapth that is appropriate , but now that the right are history , I just don't care that much any more , Good won, Honor won, we have taken back this country from the Trump/Putin ticket.

At the ceremony, after Trump signed the agreement; Trump handed the UAR leader the pen trump sued to sigh the agreement. The UAR leader immediately handed it back to dump.

I hope someone got this on tape.

I looked at a few recording of the signing ceremony and the part where the UAR leader returns trump's pen has been cut out of the video

Back
Top Bottom