• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Before we start questioning if Biden would stand up to hostile world leaders, let's see if he can stand up for 90 minutes through a debate.

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
You left out the choice:
Harris will be his proxy and stand up to them.

And Joe tells us to keep our record players on at night.

Do you know where I can buy a record player?
Record players and vinyl are back in vogue. Where have you been -- under a rock?

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
Try not to worry since Trump will remain our president.

I'll go on record as professing Biden won't sit on his tongue if he is the POTUS and his daily briefings contain verified data that Putin has put out bounties on our beloved, brave military men and women, nor will he stand on a stage in Helsinki, or anywhere else, and tell the entire world he trusts Putin's words over the words of 17 US intel agencies.
I am on record as of this instant for saying Biden paid enormous taxes on a suspect income arriving from Ukraine and China. So no he can't beat off the world leaders.

Reub is scared. In fact, the Cons on the board seem super pissed today. I don’t get it. They’re about to get *everything* they asked for, and more.
We are nearing the goal of keeping in office our present president.

You've seen Trump for four years. Have you ever seen him grab anyone by the *****?

We've seen Biden do HIS thing constantly...even THIS year.
Oh you drew Chew Toy today. Keep him busy.

Trump has been selling and buying arms like crazy. He allowed NK and Iran to get closer to being nuclear powers. Trump didn’t start any wars, he just made sure future presidents will have to fight them. So, like Vietnam all over again.
Democrats are the kings of war making excluding our first war monger president, republican Abe Lincoln.

Trump is the easiest president to play for a sucker in American history.

Sorry to interrupt here, but I just want to point out how little Biden supporters seem to enjoy talking about Biden.

I can’t remember a single other candidate like this.
They have not boasted over his hands or his complexion or his hair piece yet.

lo
Trump's only diplomatic skill is groveling and grandstanding.
Trump has several diplomatic accomplishments during his short time in office. Biden has been around 47 years. Name all his diplomatic accomplishments. I am anxious to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom