• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
As much as you can for mr grab em by the p###y. Lol
You've seen Trump for four years. Have you ever seen him grab anyone by the *****?

We've seen Biden do HIS thing constantly...even THIS year.

You've seen Trump for four years. Have you ever seen him grab anyone by the *****?

We've seen Biden do HIS thing constantly...even THIS year.
I see no problem with any of it. He has been in politics 45 years.

Trump is the one with 24 sexual assault accusers

Can you imagine what it will be like once again to have a potus in the room with Putin or XI or KJU who has *our* interests in mind instead of his own?

Yeah, those guys are in for a rude awakening. And they ARE going to make threats and jump up and down to test Biden and US, but a good stone wall will work best. Then they'll talk.

Yeah, those guys are in for a rude awakening. And they ARE going to make threats and jump up and down to test Biden and US, but a good stone wall will work best. Then they'll talk.

They won’t do any of those things, I don’t think. They’ve been dealing with a narcissistic dotard who can be bought off with a kind word and a bag of cash. They’re gonna have to deal with an actual potus now. They’ll know it.

get your ears checked
Do you feel 100% confident that hostile world leaders will not walk all over Joe?

If your response involves Biden, I’ll believe that you’re saying is authentic.

If you angrily turn it around on Trump, or me lol, I will assume you are scared that the premise of the thread is true.

Picture.....thousand word and all.........
F10BA43D-67C8-4DA4-B789-3BA6832EE756.jpeg

Do you feel 100% confident that hostile world leaders will not walk all over Joe?

If you angrily turn it around on Trump, or me lol, I will assume you are scared that the premise of the thread is true.

I for one think that they're going to try. They are going to threaten too; that'll be their first move. Harris will probably meet with some of them as well. The big difference will be that nobody supports Trump, but the entire country, save the far right of course, will back Biden's plays - that will be in the best interest of both sides. Once our adversaries get a load of we are responding now, then they'll back away. They have to, it'll be the only way they get anything that they want.

None of the above.

Your biggest personal fears about a President Biden SHOULD be that he will do this...

View attachment 67296569

...to the wife of a visiting dignitary...and then challenging the offended husband to a push-up contest.
If this is a "biggest fear", it pales in comparison to those of the White House's current occupant.

I for one think that they're going to try. They are going to threaten too; that'll be their first move. Harris will probably meet with some of them as well. The big difference will be that nobody supports Trump, but the entire country, save the far right of course, will back Biden's plays - that will be in the best interest of both sides. Once our adversaries get a load of we are responding now, then they'll back away. They have to, it'll be the only way they get anything that they want.
Agreed. Our adversaries know Trump does not represent or enjoy the support of the American people. They can walk all over him, as Iran did bombing our military bases. But not so, with Joe.

Agreed. Our adversaries know Trump does not represent or enjoy the support of the American people. They can walk all over him, as Iran did bombing our military bases. But not so, with Joe.

Yeah, there's gonna be a big turn around and Harris isn't going to take any nonsense either when she visits.

Yeah, there's gonna be a big turn around and Harris isn't going to take any nonsense either when she visits.
I think foreign affairs will likely be one of the Biden Administration's strengths. I'm tired of us being an embarrassment & laughingstock to the rest of our former peer nations. Hell, it's even worse: our former peers pity us suffering the coronavirus as we are. Literally, pity. I've seen the op-eds.

We need our pride back, emblazoned upon our chests. I'm tired of carrying what little we have left in my back pocket.

Biden has shown to be gutless and idiotic. He advised against taking out Bin Laden. He then outed Seal Team 6. Setting them up for revenge killings. Now he hides in his basement and refuses to answer non scripted questions. The only American who would benefit from a Biden presidency would be his son Hunter. Dad could then find him another cushy job.

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?
Of course he can stand up to them if needed. He won't be like Trump who bends over for them....he keeps Mr. Putin smiling.

I think foreign affairs will likely be one of the Biden Administration's strengths. I'm tired of us being an embarrassment & laughingstock to the rest of our former peer nations. Hell, it's even worse: our former peers pity us suffering the coronavirus as we are. Literally, pity. I've seen the op-eds.

We need our pride back, emblazoned upon our chests. I'm tired of carrying what little we have left in my back pocket.

I agree with you 110% Once Trump is shown the door and the far right is "shuffled off to Buffalo" we'll be okay again.

I agree with you 110% Once Trump is shown the door and the far right is "shuffled off to Buffalo" we'll be okay again.
One Trump term shows the world we made a mistake. Hey, democracy's a messy thing - right? But two Trump terms shows the world we've changed. That's far more serious.

If this keeps up you’ll be able the keep it in your watch pocket........a little humility isn’t a bad thing, imo.

If this is a "biggest fear", it pales in comparison to those of the White House's current occupant.
Trump hasn't started any wars. Biden, by his lecherous actions, very well could.

I'll go on record as professing Biden won't sit on his tongue if he is the POTUS and his daily briefings contain verified data that Putin has put out bounties on our beloved, brave military men and women, nor will he stand on a stage in Helsinki, or anywhere else, and tell the entire world he trusts Putin's words over the words of 17 US intel agencies.

It's good to see that you're still so damn wiling to push lies and misinformation as much as possible Logician Man.
You never fail to disappoint.

Oh and for brevity, you might want to check up on just how many intelligence agencies actually agreed.

Not a lie. What is a lie is to deny the point, that our intelligence community well established the Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Quibbling over whether it was 17 agencies or 4 is a childish endeavor pursued by those that can not handle the truth.

The poster you took issue with had a valid point to make that simply could not stand to hear.

Last edited:
One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

i guess you didn't get the poll results you were propaganding for.

The question is too stupid to dignify with an answer.

The wquestion is, why has Trump been the worlds doormat?

Back
Top Bottom