• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

hahahaha.

To the last, Trump kisses their asses, and you're on about Biden. Idiotic.

Meaningless political nonsense lol.

No offense.

You started a poll asking if a former VP and sitting senator has what it takes to stand up to hostile leaders, whatever that means. Were you under the impression you had begun writing a text book or something? Do politics concern you?

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.

Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

GTFOOH

This is a straight up troll thread, we see right through you.

He won't be Putin's bitch that is for sure. Your God is.

GTFOOH

This is a straight up troll thread, we see right through you.

He won't be Putin's bitch that is for sure. Your God is.
Lol, no, I’m sincerely worried that Putin and Kim Jung Un will walk all over Biden.

And, apparently, you are as well.

Otherwise, you would have simply told me I had nothing to worry about.

Rather than having a defensive hissy fit.

It's nonsense. The opening post is just causing a disturbance. Don't bite.

Reub is scared. In fact, the Cons on the board seem super pissed today. I don’t get it. They’re about to get *everything* they asked for, and more.

Lol, no, I’m sincerely worried that Putin and Kim Jung Un will walk all over Biden.

WHat would it look like for KJU to walk all over a sitting president, I wonder? Can you throw out some scenarios?

He certainly can't do worse than Trump did on that stage in Helsinky ...

The Surrender Summit was a disgrace. Every American should be embarrassed watching the American president grovel before foreign gangsters.

Biden has a lot of work ahead of him to rebuild our standing on the world stage.

We all know why this inane thread., You fool no one.

BTW, we desperately need to have the patsy Trump removed, this country is already underwater with little KIm and Putin using your Donny as their bitch.

That is a fascinating fear to have. Joe Biden looked Vladimir Putin in the eye and told him he didn't think the man had a soul.

Compare that with the guy who threw his own intelligence agency under the bus so as not to seem confrontational to the same guy.

And Biden is the one you worry about not standing up to hostile world leaders?

What was fascinating about that situation was the sitting president stated that he believed Putin based on nothing more than Putin asserting strongly that he didn't have anything to do with election interference. Never mind that the US intelligence community had been actively investigating this issue for some time; had they known all it would take is a foreign leader strongly denying the accusation to undermine their efforts, the could have spared themselves all of that work.

Both have made a fool of Donald and we have some joker asking this inane question.

That’s what I’m curious about. If KJU were to run all over a president, like, wouldn’t he have...made a potus...come visit *him* 3 times...get the potus to walk across the border into NK as a big get for Kim...and....and..NOT give up a single nuke while increasing his capacity all the while the potus keeps praising him anyway?

Like...I guess I just don’t know what his basis of comparison would be. But I’m open!

Do you mean face to face, on Twitter, or during campaign rallies?

Well, on one hand, Biden's a shrewd strongman who got Ukraine's prosecutor fired for nefarious reasons. Then on the other - as you're insinuating Biden's a "pushover"?!

You guys need to pick a lane!

He certainly can't do worse than Trump did on that stage in Helsinky ...
Oh, damn! That was such an iconic moment for the hypocrisy of Republicans to be in plain sight! Remember when Obama supposedly went on an "apology tour"? trump was throwing American patriots under the bus to please his criminal master.

Well, on one hand, Biden's a shrewd strongman who got Ukraine's prosecutor fired for nefarious reasons. Then on the other - as you're insinuating Biden's a "pushover"?!

You guys need to pick a lane!
I’m in the pushover lane.

During the CNN town hall, he seemed intimidated by many of the questioners, and at points acted like he was begging for their approval.

He seems like he’s letting both the DNC and BLM walk all over him. He caves to their every demand.

None of the above.

Your biggest personal fears about a President Biden SHOULD be that he will do this...

EiCtHufWkAAOwRX.jpg

...to the wife of a visiting dignitary...and then challenging the offended husband to a push-up contest.

None of the above.

Your biggest personal fears about a President Biden SHOULD be that he will do this...

View attachment 67296569

...to the wife of a visiting dignitary...and then challenging the offended husband to a push-up contest.
I see nothing wrong there.

Neither did she

None of the above.

View attachment 67296569

deplorable

Trumpets will never be tolerable, back in teh closet with them on November 3rd!

Do we have actual documentation that Biden said that to Putin’s face?

Besides Biden telling a reporter that this happened years ago?

More importantly, Biden claimed this happened in 2011. It is now 2020. How would Putin react to the constant stuttering and appearance that Joe is about to have a stroke?

Putin is a lot of things, and most of them aren't complimentary, but 'idiot' is not among them. I personally think Biden comports himself much more Presidentially than the current POTUS, but even if he were to stutter, Putin knows that he can't leverage a stutter very well, knows that Biden isn't always a dove on the dove-hawk spectrum, and knows that Biden is well connected and respected on the world stage.

President Trump on the other hand is very leverageable, as we saw at Helinsky. His ego is can be manipulated, Putin no doubt has proof of the collusion with Russia that got him elected, and all Putin has to say is "Urine a lot of trouble if I release those tapes, aren't you Donnie? Get it? Urine a lot of trouble? See what I did there?" and Trump would sell out his own intelligence agencies.

Back
Top Bottom