• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To World Leaders?

Would President Biden Be Able To Stand Up To Hostile World Leaders?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Not sure, but he would surround himself with good people.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • No, he would start stuttering and acting senile, and world leaders would take advantage of him.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No, he would grow extremely angry, lose his temper, and cuss them out.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
So you can't name any. I'll give you three any way. I know you won't be able to give me three back.
1. Reworked the Trade Agreement with Mexico and Canada.
2. Brokered a peace deal between Israel and the UAR.
3. Secured the release of over a dozen American hostages being held by foreign governments.

Those accomplishments were achieved despite trump not because of him
BTW: #2 was just for public show; nothing will come of it while Trump is in office; nothing, nada, zip

:)-

Those accomplishments were achieved despite trump not because of him
BTW: #2 was just for public show; nothing will come of it while Trump is in office; nothing, nada, zip

Denial is a form of ignorance.

Iran was complying with the agreement
An agreement that allowed them to obtain nuclear weapons and gave them billions of dollars. Now that is impressive.

So let me get this straight, Biden won't stand up to world leaders but he also allegedly successfully initiated a quid pro quo with Ukraine while VP? How exactly can both be true? We have seen the evidence that he is more than willing to stand up to world leaders for certain causes. Trump supporter history tries to claim it was for his son, while real history states quite well with evidence that it was to hold Ukraine responsible for fighting corruption as a condition of their being given an international loan/aid.

Have you already forgotten why you all want to refer to him as "Quid Pro Joe"?

One of my biggest personal fears about a President Biden is how he would interact with hostile world leaders.Do you think President Biden has the stamina to stand up to hostile world leaders?

How could he do any worse than what Trump has done. If we can survive Trump we can survive anything. Anyway, I'm not so sure we have to worry about someone who tells the president, "Will you shut up, man"

Anyway, I'm not so sure we have to worry about someone who tells the president, "Will you shut up, man"

Is that seriously a complement towards Biden?

We don’t need a third grader in the White House. If Joe is elected, and tells Kim Jung Un to “Shut Up!” we’re screwed.

Is that seriously a complement towards Biden?
We don’t need a third grader in the White House. If Joe is elected, and tells Kim Jung Un to “Shut Up!” we’re screwed.

It was an appropriate response to a president that was acting like a 2nd grader. Kim Jung Un doesn't shout down people; he manipulates them. He played Trump like a fiddle. Biden has enough foreign experience, listens to and heeds his advisors. He wouldn't have gotten sucked into looking like Kims jester.

An agreement that allowed them to obtain nuclear weapons and gave them billions of dollars.

Iran just wanted/still wants a way to produce electric power other than from fossil fuels because they still want to be around some 70 years from today.
BTW: So do the other billions living on this planet
Or so it seems

I believe the world feels the same way
& I have my beliefs too-

Now that is impressive.
What was-?

An agreement that allowed them to obtain nuclear weapons and gave them billions of dollars. Now that is impressive.
May I ask—since Iran complied completely with the following rules

The joint statement
The joint statement outlines the following:

Enrichment
Iran's enrichment capacity, enrichment level and stockpile will be limited for specified durations.

There will be no enrichment facilities other than Natanz.

Iran is allowed to conduct research and development on centrifuges with an agreed scope and schedule.

For do, the underground enrichment center,[10] will be converted to a “nuclear, physics and technology centre”.

Reprocessing
The heavy water facility in Arak with help of international venture will be redesigned and modernized to “Heavy Water Research Reactor” with no weapon grade plutonium byproducts.

The spent fuel will be exported, there will be no reprocessing.

Monitoring
Implementation of the modified Code 3.1 and provisional application of the Additional Protocol.

Iran agreed IAEA procedure which enhanced access by modern technologies to clarify past and present issues.

Etc.,.,Etc.,.,.Etc.,.,,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_deal_framework#Enrichment

I fail to see why Iran should trust America
(Trump) after our president, Donald trump revoked that agreement by executive order.

President Donald Trump had/has no unilateral authority or legal power to make such public act with any legal authority.

Iran, if you are still listening, the American people have no quarrel with your country. We, as American citizens wish the Iranian people the best this day, tomorrow and for evermore.

Back
Top Bottom