• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would Joe abandon his followers to the cold?

• Yes, Joe would abandon the elderly to the cold

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • No, Joe is a decent human being

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
NBC reports at least 30 people required medical attention, including elderly people suffering from hypothermia, after spending hours outside at Eppley Airfield. The large crowd arrived hours before Trump’s Make America Great Again campaign event and wasn’t cleared until 12:30 a.m., more than three hours after Air Force One left the airport.

Joe doesnt have any supporters that stupid.

You get to make the claim that "Repubs REALLY don't give a chit" if you can produce evidence that it was the campaign's responsibility for the shuttle buses and / or local accommodations at the airport. Right now, we don't know who was responsible for those things, make such a claim as yours for this instance unsupported.
It was one Republican Org or another the original buses didn't just show up. As for If they care or not, the Repubs just spent their precious time confirming a SC nominee then went on vacation without a thought to getting a Bill passed to help the Nation, that is not even a question. Do you think there still is some doubt, look at their Idiot in charge on the rally tour acting like the pandemic is all under control while the cases and hospitalizations are shooting through the roof. Use your Brain and Think, do you Really think trump is Fit for the job, does trump really have the Nations best interests in mind, or His?

I’m sure he’d give all 4 of them a lift.
Biden's supporters are all busy at the polls. Will trump still have rallies after the election, I wonder, he does love attention......

NBC reports at least 30 people required medical attention, including elderly people suffering from hypothermia, after spending hours outside at Eppley Airfield. The large crowd arrived hours before Trump’s Make America Great Again campaign event and wasn’t cleared until 12:30 a.m., more than three hours after Air Force One left the airport.

First and Foremost, Joe nor Kamala would not lure them out into the cold under such unprotected conditions or even under protective covering and we know that because he does not lure people to pack together like sardines and do so without mask.

Many of the Democratic Supporters are working; so, they are not like the Republican's who "are not working" who have nothing better to do than to come out to hear Trump promote pointless belligerent attack something spews and rant and rave like a self patronizing lunatic over and over and over for the past 4 yrs.

Obviously trump doesn't care about his supporters. If he did he wouldn't be packing them in to his rallies making fun of mask in the middle of a pandemic

Big Guy wouldn't have that many people show up to his rally.

Delayed by heavy traffic, as cited in the article.

Still, no one has a clue as to why those people couldn't wait in the terminals, which is my question. Airport authorities? Anyone?
Weird. This new format does some odd things. I scrolled back over that coal stuff before I typed what you replied to.
Whatever. The point is somebody was in charge and dropped the ball. How long was the delay? Did the buses eventually arrive? Seems odd that they weren't delayed by traffic coming in. But you're right. It's probably on the airport authorities. Like everything else Trump, someone else's fault. Mayors. Governors. Airport authorities. Someone.

Coal mining is big in Pennsylvania and West Virginia too. Both of them are swing states. In Pennsylvania poor people are allowed to dig black rocks from ground and sell them to people who would use them them to heat their homes at night. It's all on the up and up.
There are a total of 837 jobs in anthracite coal mining in Penn. That's what you call "big"?

Nationwide, there has been a slight increase in mining jobs since Trump took office. But experts say that’s due to market forces, not cuts to regulations.

This isn’t the only new mine to open in Pennsylvania in recent years. One in Somerset County took center stage when Trump referenced it while pulling out of the Paris climate accords in 2017. Yet, overall, according to the Pa. Department of Environmental Protection, the trend’s still downward: After a slight uptick in 2015, there are now just 837 people employed in anthracite mining in the whole state.

Given Trump’s rhetoric, and news of mine openings, those facts can be confusing. For instance, when news of the Mount Carmel mine re-opening broke, local news stations made it sound like it would bring dozens of new jobs.

There are about 30 people employed at the mine now, including Charlie Gasparetti, a load operator from Mount Carmel who’s been in mining for 23 years.

https://whyy.org/articles/a-new-coal-mine-is-opening-in-pennsylvania-is-trump-to-thank/

Weird. This new format does some odd things. I scrolled back over that coal stuff before I typed what you replied to.
Whatever. The point is somebody was in charge and dropped the ball. How long was the delay? Did the buses eventually arrive? Seems odd that they weren't delayed by traffic coming in. But you're right. It's probably on the airport authorities. Like everything else Trump, someone else's fault. Mayors. Governors. Airport authorities. Someone.

It happens. Ever been in the service?

It wasn't an assumption. It was a question. Care to answer, or keep dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof?
I am a very strong 2A supporter.

Back
Top Bottom