• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would It Be A Witch Hunt If

Would It Be A Witch Hunt If Mueller Finds Only That Trump Broke Campaign Finance Laws?

• Total voters
I said no one has been charged with colluding with Russia to influence the election or obstruction of justice. How is that a wrong statement?

Lack of Logic (LOL)... which is his calling card.

The guy has proven ceaselessly that he cannot deal with simple facts and accurate statements.

Anyone advertising to be “logical” in their name, is advertising their lack of it.

I said no one has been charged with colluding with Russia to influence the election or obstruction of justice. How is that a wrong statement?

They could be under seal. None of us are privy to Mueller's files and none of know what his ultimate plan is. Correct?

If your claim is paying NDA’s from his own pocket is breaking the law, that would be a 100% wrong assumption. This isn’t my view, but the view of the former chief of the Federal Elections Commission.

It’s a witch hint brought about by Comey stealing FBI property and leaking it. That’s a crime.

It’s a witch hunt because Rosenstein advised Trump fire Comey... and Comey leaked classified info... from which Rosenstein hired his and Comey’s buddy Robert (Betov) Mullah.*

It’s a witch hunt because Hillary’s Steele Dossier... which was created with the assistance of UK and Russian citizens was misrepresented to the FISA Court.

The media has been awful, keeping Leftists totally ignorant.

* I think Comey, Rosenstein, Mullah, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Ohr, and the other partners in crime deserve an anal exam on par with what Trump has been through.

I've never actually heard the end result of the money trail regarding the NDA. I know Cohen paid it by supposedly taking out a home equity loan on his house and then it is claimed that he was reimbursed. But was he reimbursed from the campaign or from Trump's personal funds? Is there any evidence that he was even reimbursed at all? The media seems to be very fuzzy on this.

None of Mullah’s charges has anything to do with Russian collusion. That we know.

We also know Hillary colluded with Russians and UK citizens to produce a document shopped falsely to the FISA court.

Leftists don’t know the latter, because their media is feeding them false information and keeping them ignorant.

Ignorance... the hallmark of being a Leftist.

More jibberish from the guy who argues just to argue.....class dismissed...

They could be under seal. None of us are privy to Mueller's files and none of know what his ultimate plan is. Correct?

So, you are admitting that no one has been charged with colluding with Russia to influence the election or for obstruction of justice. If you have evidence that someone has been please present it.

So, you are admitting that no one has been charged with colluding with Russia to influence the election or for obstruction of justice. If you have evidence that someone has been please present it.

Nope -re-read my last post to you and take it all in. 'Anyone' who claims to know what Mueller has,or doesn't have is merely speculating. ( fact )

No Russian collusion charges as of today. Nothing remotely close to the subject. Only process crimes, and people pleading guilty to prevent financial ruin.

What we do know is Hillary colluded with foreign agents in the UK and Russia and the FBI used this pack of lies in a FISA court request 3-times... and every time failed to note who funded it, and who was behind it.

Mullah has nothing because there is nothing. If there was something, it would be leaked... and the press would be ejaculating all over themselves.

The media has had 24-months to find something as well. They’ve got nothing. Zero. Nada. Zippo... meanwhile John Solomon and Sarah Carter have revealed massive corruption by Hillary and Obama’s ****hole Banana Republic government which spied on political opponents.

Last edited:
No Russian collusion charges as of today. Nothing remotely close to the subject. Only process crimes, and people pleading guilty to prevent financial ruin.

What we do know is Hillary colluded with foreign agents in the UK and Russia and the FBI used this pack of lies in a FISA court request 3-times... and every time failed to note who funded it, and who was behind it.

Mullah has nothing because there is nothing. If there was something, it would be leaked... and the press would be ejaculating all over themselves.

you don't know that. but do keep up with showing the entire forum that HRC is still living in your head rent free.:lamo... (fact )

you don't know that. but do keep up with showing the entire forum that HRC is still living in your head rent free.:lamo... (fact )

Well... we do know that... all 3 paragraphs in that post are accurate.

Hillary is useful, as her criminalities illustrate how we have a 2-tier justice system. Her crimes were multiple and serious, and SHE colluded with foreign agents to produce a document which was misrepresented to the FISA court... in order to spy on Trump’s campaign.

Of course, being illogical and misinformed, this is probably all new to you.

Nope -re-read my last post to you and take it all in. 'Anyone' who claims to know what Mueller has,or doesn't have is merely speculating. ( fact )

YOU are the one who claims to know. All I said was that no one has been charged with colluding with the Russians to influence the election or for obstruction of justice. I don't know what the future is. That's all I said was that no one has been charged. You are having a premature orgasm due to your TDS delusions.

YOU are the one who claims to know. All I said was that no one has been charged with colluding with the Russians to influence the election or for obstruction of justice. I don't know what the future is. That's all I said was that no one has been charged. You are having a premature orgasm due to your TDS delusions.

nope..I've claimed no such thing. and your TDS crapola is merely a reflection of your frustration you are losing the argument. Then, of course, there are your crappy mind reading skills and that strange fetish about another male's sex life the entire forum is looking at....which is par for the course based on another of your previous posts about politics and pedophiles. There is help for that.

Oh yeah? :lamo

Okay, explain all that to us then. And are you talking those "keyboard warriors" that tell us we have been "played" but when pushed won't, in fact refuse to explain how? The ones who all they have to do is put the name Trump with the word swamp in the same sentence and can get all sorts of wild likes from their similarly lost "keyboard warrior" buddies?

Of course not, those types are the true warriors... right? :lamo:lamo:lamo

I am an individual; I do not speak for other posters. Nor do I need to protect whoever it is that you are waving your hands about.

If criticism of the president triggers you, then you should probably find a safe place to hide in, since it is only going to get worse for you. Just imagine when Trump is under oath, I bet that scares you.

I am an individual; I do not speak for other posters. Nor do I need to protect whoever it is that you are waving your hands about.

If criticism of the president triggers you, then you should probably find a safe place to hide in, since it is only going to get worse for you. Just imagine when Trump is under oath, I bet that scares you.
Well, good deflection but what about answering ANY of the questions I have, over several reply posts, put to you, eh?

I mean you say you want civil and then you ad hom? And all those specific criticisms were of your posts, not of others. The others were only the keyboard warriors and who you might think they are and for what reasoning. All you do is run around in circles, never quite making your point with substance, just more bla bla banal blah.

Non sequitur much? Do try to stick to our specific discussion and/or the topic.

Yano?

Well, good deflection but what about answering ANY of the questions I have, over several reply posts, put to you, eh?

I mean you say you want civil and then you ad hom? And all those specific criticisms were of your posts, not of others. The others were only the keyboard warriors and who you might think they are and for what reasoning. All you do is run around in circles, never quite making your point with substance, just more bla bla banal blah.

Non sequitur much? Do try to stick to our specific discussion and/or the topic.

Yano?

FFS dude those questions have nothing to do with me.

Why didn't Obama get investigated? Was it because the Republicans weren't hell bent on getting him out of office? No, it's because he was above board.

Not so much.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations

The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee

" The FEC says the Obama campaign failed to disclose the sources of 1,300 large donations, which together accounted for nearly $1.9 million. Election Commission rules state campaigns must report donations of $1,000 or more within 20 days of Election Day.

Obama for America was also fined for "untimely resolution of excessive contributions," according to the conciliation agreement, FEC says. The campaign accepted more than $1.3 million in contributions that came from donors who had already given $46,000—the maximum allowed by FEC rules. The campaign eventually refunded the excess cash but did not do so within the 60-day window allotted for resolving such cases, FEC said.

In addition to failing to report big donors and excess donations in a timely manner, the Obama campaign incorrectly dated the filings dealing with $85 million in funds"

Back
Top Bottom