• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would DJT "hit Moscow" when Russia invaded Ukraine?

Would DJT "hit Moscow" when Russia invaded Ukraine?

• Total voters

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I understand that with DJT, one must take him with a grain of salt. I also understand that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if DJT were president. They're friends and to Putin's delight it's been said by John Bolton that DJT would have pulled the US out of NATO during his 2nd term in office.

Let's say that DJT stole his way into another term as he had hoped but Putin invaded Ukraine. Would DJT kept his word to hit Moscow? Would DJT turn his head and completely ignore Russia destroying Ukraine? Or would DJT be doing much like what Biden is doing now to financially hurt Russia and stop Putin via sanctions?

Donald Trump warned Russian leader Vladimir Putin that his country would “hit Moscow”, the former US President has been heard telling golfer John Daly in a clip released online in which the billionaire discusses nuclear weapons and predicts that China will invade Taiwan.

Trump discusses Russia with ex-Open Championship winner Daly in the footage, using the telephone call to describe Putin as a “friend” who he “got along great with” and referring to a threat he made during his time as President.

While it is unclear exactly what the US would have been retaliating against, Trump confided in Daly while the veteran put him on loudspeaker mode: “They’re all saying, ‘Oh he’s a nuclear power.

“It’s like they’re afraid of him. You know, he was a friend of mine. I got along great with him.

Of course not. Even if he suddenly flip flopped from his usual position (on his knees with his lips around Putin’s wang) his cabinet and joint chiefs would have prevented him taking action that might escalate.

This fantasy that things would be different under a ‘strong’ Trump is pure imagination. He pandered to Putin, ignored the dictators excesses, undermined Ukraine’s war effort and even threatened to pull out of NATO. He was everything Putin could have hoped for while he bided his time.

But regardless of who’s in charge, America knows it cannot get into a hot war with with nuclear-armed Russia in its own back yard, over a nation that is not part of current treaty obligations. Russia has always known this too and the same goes both ways when it comes to countries in America’s sphere.

I understand that with DJT, one must take him with a grain of salt. I also understand that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if DJT were president. They're friends and to Putin's delight it's been said by John Bolton that DJT would have pulled the US out of NATO during his 2nd term in office.

Let's say that DJT stole his way into another term as he had hoped but Putin invaded Ukraine. Would DJT kept his word to hit Moscow? Would DJT turn his head and completely ignore Russia destroying Ukraine? Or would DJT be doing much like what Biden is doing now to financially hurt Russia and stop Putin via sanctions?

Donald Trump warned Russian leader Vladimir Putin that his country would “hit Moscow”, the former US President has been heard telling golfer John Daly in a clip released online in which the billionaire discusses nuclear weapons and predicts that China will invade Taiwan.

Trump discusses Russia with ex-Open Championship winner Daly in the footage, using the telephone call to describe Putin as a “friend” who he “got along great with” and referring to a threat he made during his time as President.

While it is unclear exactly what the US would have been retaliating against, Trump confided in Daly while the veteran put him on loudspeaker mode: “They’re all saying, ‘Oh he’s a nuclear power.

“It’s like they’re afraid of him. You know, he was a friend of mine. I got along great with him.
He might have tossed it out off hand as a possibility to hype up a rally, but if he tried it his advisors would probably stop him.
Probably.

Interesting that you liberals on one hand say Trump was "sucking Putin's dick" but on the other hand say he might bomb Moscow. You guys just say a bunch of stupid shit.

Interesting that you liberals on one hand say Trump was "sucking Putin's dick" but on the other hand say he might bomb Moscow. You guys just say a bunch of stupid shit.

Did you not see this? "Donald Trump warned Russian leader Vladimir Putin that his country would “hit Moscow”,

"Liberals" didn't say that - Trump did.

Would Russia have invaded the Ukraine if DJT we're our commander in chief?

Did you not see this? "Donald Trump warned Russian leader Vladimir Putin that his country would “hit Moscow”,

"Liberals" didn't say that - Trump did.
So you are saying Trump would be tough on Putin or is he sucking his dick? Pick one and stick with it.

So you are saying Trump would be tough on Putin or is he sucking his dick? Pick one and stick with it.

You aren't understanding. I think Trump would go on sucking Putin's dick. Trump on the other hand, says he would bomb Moscow. Got it?

Project much? Why do it?

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki, meant ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › 2...
Jul 18, 2018 — President Donald Trump on Tuesday attempted to clarify his comments in Helsinki, saying his misspoke when he said he did not see why Russia ...

Trump-Putin meeting rekindles ridiculed cyber plan - Politico​

https://www.politico.com › story › 2018/07/16 › trump...

Jul 16, 2018 — President Donald Trump once suggested a joint Russian-American task force to protect future elections from hackers.

80 times Trump talked about Putin - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com › trump-putin-russia-timeline
March. 2017
Trump says he has a relationship with Vladimir Putin: “I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today,” he ...

WTF? Are you still a Trump apologist at this late date?

Who cares?

What is Biden going to do?
More wasted threads on Trump? WTH?

:poop:
I know - it's absolutely bizarre just how freaked out so many people are by someone who isn't even in charge anymore.
By CPAC's own polling Turd Trump is the defacto leader of the GOP.
To repeat...

Who -- cares??? And even if your point is accurate (it is just a poll after all), WHAT DOES IT MATTER?? He's not the leader of this nation - Joe Biden is, or are you unaware of the results of the last presidential election?

You aren't understanding. I think Trump would go on sucking Putin's dick. Trump on the other hand, says he would bomb Moscow. Got it?
What I got is a bunch of liberals here in this thread saying that if Trump decided to bomb Moscow his advisors would stop him.

What I see is; Trump said he would "hit" Moscow. Very selective word choice. You all are assuming "bombing" from it. What he is doing is threatening Putin a little bit. Kind of like what he did with Kim in North Korea, to good effect. This is the difference in a strong confident leader that opponents respect and a feeble weak leader who cannot remember people's names.

I know - it's absolutely bizarre just how freaked out so many people are by someone who isn't even in charge anymore.

To repeat...

Who -- cares??? And even if your point is accurate (it is just a poll after all), WHAT DOES IT MATTER?? He's not the leader of this nation - Joe Biden is, or are you unaware of the results of the last presidential election?
As Trump Nation is so fond of crowing, the GOP will be in control of Congress this year.

Your party still has Cheeto dust on its lips. See to it.

To repeat...

Your choice of BS is worn threadbare on this forum. You're projecting. Why post it?

Nearly three-quarters of GOP doubt legitimacy of Biden's win

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 587700-n...
Dec 30, 2021 — Nearly three-quarters of Republicans doubt that President Biden's 2020 electoral victory was legitimate, according to.

March 4, 2022

Link to cached page of this article,
https://webcache.googleusercontent....ction/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
February 9, 2022
"...And yet nearly two-thirds of Republicans think that Trump probably or definitely won the election. And nearly 6 in 10 think he bears no responsibility at all for the violence and destruction of Jan. 6. In total, about half of Trump’s party hold both views..."

Last edited:
Trump is known to be incompetent, so his sucking Putin's dick would be tough on Putin.

What I got is a bunch of liberals here in this thread saying that if Trump decided to bomb Moscow his advisors would stop him.

What I see is; Trump said he would "hit" Moscow. Very selective word choice. You all are assuming "bombing" from it. What he is doing is threatening Putin a little bit. Kind of like what he did with Kim in North Korea, to good effect. This is the difference in a strong confident leader that opponents respect and a feeble weak leader who cannot remember people's names.

That's all fine for you to believe, but that wasn't your problem. You said we couldn't decide, basically, if Trump would "hit Russia" or if he wouldn't - that we couldn't make up our minds. I think we pretty much believe he wouldn't.

Project much? Why do it?

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki, meant ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › 2...
Jul 18, 2018 — President Donald Trump on Tuesday attempted to clarify his comments in Helsinki, saying his misspoke when he said he did not see why Russia ...

Trump-Putin meeting rekindles ridiculed cyber plan - Politico

https://www.politico.com › story › 2018/07/16 › trump...
Jul 16, 2018 — President Donald Trump once suggested a joint Russian-American task force to protect future elections from hackers.

80 times Trump talked about Putin - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com › trump-putin-russia-timeline
March. 2017
Trump says he has a relationship with Vladimir Putin: “I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today,” he ...https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-ukraine-graham/index.html

Donald Trump calling Vladimir Putin a 'genius' was no mistake

https://www.cnn.com › trump-putin-russia-ukraine-graham2 days ago — (CNN) On Wednesday, GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham insisted that former President Donald Trump had made a "mistake" when he referred to Russian ...

WTF? Are you still a Trump apologist at this late date?
Ahem - you've got twelve - count-em - TWELVE mentions of Trump's name in your post - and you have the temerity to question whether they have a fixation on him?

As Trump Nation is so fond of crowing, the GOP will be in control of Congress this year.

Your party still has Cheeto dust on its lips. See to it.
The GOP has Cheetos dust on its lips?? Au contraire mon ami - it's the DNC that has that peculiar fixation on him, such that they can't put mention of him down for even an instant. And this thread is just one small example of that fact.

First of all...Regardless what Trump said, Trump and Putin were NOT friends. They were leaders of countries who respected each other. There's a difference.

Second...Bolton didn't say Trump "would" have pulled the US out of NATO. He said Trump "might" have done that. There's a difference and you should be ashamed for trying to change what Bolton said.

Third...Trump would never steal his way into another term. The only things that will keep him from another term is election fraud, like in 2020, or assassination.

Fourth...Putin would NEVER have invaded Ukraine this year if Trump were President. Just like he didn't do it from 2017-2021.

Fifth...If Trump needed to apply sanctions on Russia...for whatever reason...they would be sanctions that would hurt Russia. Not the US. Simply put...Trump is much better at economic warfare than the Biden pukes.

Now, I believe Trump DID say to Putin that he would bomb Moscow if Putin invaded Ukraine and I think Putin couldn't afford to not believe Trump. But I don't think Trump would do it...unless forced to. And then he most certainly would do it.

First of all...Regardless what Trump said, Trump and Putin were NOT friends. They were leaders of countries who respected each other. There's a difference.

Second...Bolton didn't say Trump "would" have pulled the US out of NATO. He said Trump "might" have done that. There's a difference and you should be ashamed for trying to change what Bolton said.

Third...Trump would never steal his way into another term. The only things that will keep him from another term is election fraud, like in 2020, or assassination.

Fourth...Putin would NEVER have invaded Ukraine this year if Trump were President. Just like he didn't do it from 2017-2021.

Fifth...If Trump needed to apply sanctions on Russia...for whatever reason...they would be sanctions that would hurt Russia. Not the US. Simply put...Trump is much better at economic warfare than the Biden pukes.

Now, I believe Trump DID say to Putin that he would bomb Moscow if Putin invaded Ukraine and I think Putin couldn't afford to not believe Trump. But I don't think Trump would do it...unless forced to. And then he most certainly would do it.
^^^^ This, in "TRUMP."

The GOP has Cheetos dust on its lips?? Au contraire mon ami - it's the DNC that has that peculiar fixation on him, such that they can't put mention of him down for even an instant. And this thread is just one small example of that fact.
The CPAC begs to differ - your party can't let go of him.

Neither can you apparently.

He is one popular dude.
The second you all man up and tell him to stop grabbing you by the *****, I'll stop caring about Trump's influence in the GOP.

Go on. Tell him.

Back
Top Bottom