• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Worst things to say while in coitus.

"Your husband was better than this."

"The ******i's will be visiting us tonight..."

Wow! That must be more interesting than what we are doing! A visit from the same old! :roll:

:vomit:
Raaaaaaaaalph

How brutal!! :lol:

The things we must ignore just to have it up and get through with it for the pleasure sake of the involved.
A fecund imagination works wonders. Every woman's an Alba on the inside of one's eyelids.

A fecund imagination works wonders. Every woman's an Alba on the inside of one's eyelids.

It may be a cultural issue. We are Albanians and may have mastered Alba to such a degree so as our women penetrates one's imagination and a man's "eyelids" with seriously distracting comments. How would you paint the following comments with roses?

"There were bombs in boxes such as these!" - And you are like! "BOMBS! WHERE WHAT!?!"

"Foreplay is for the elderly who cannot get it up! There is something wrong with you!" - And it makes you think whether it is true or not!?

One day I told my friend that she in the bed like a fish. I was referring to her cold-blooded, and she decided that she smells bad. Wept.

One day I told my friend that she in the bed like a fish. I was referring to her cold-blooded, and she decided that she smells bad. Wept.
Wait, I know this one.

Uruguay?

why do little Polish girls carry fish in their pockets?

because they want to smell like big Polish girls.....

I've actually told a woman she is bad in bed.

I've actually told a woman she is bad in bed.

was she dead? I've slept with plenty of women over the last 35 years and even the worst of them was still pretty good.

"Did I mention I have Herpes?"

"Thank's mom"

Mine.....

Dammit!

Would you Hurry up.

WTF is thaaaat. :shock:

Some others I was lucky enough to hear about.

Hold on I have to poop.

Uhm.....can we turn off the lights.

I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs.

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z p-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-t

Calling her by someone else's name. Everything else seems to go if you work up to it.

was she dead? I've slept with plenty of women over the last 35 years and even the worst of them was still pretty good.
They all pretty good, but some woman talented in the bed, and some do not. And nothing can be done. This location of muscles in the vagina.:(

Back
Top Bottom