• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Worst Superbowl halftime show ever

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
WTF was that? No energy at all.

It'll go down in history as the worst...

That was the exact thing I was thinking as I was suffering through it!!!

It was my cue to vacate the TV for a while, so I didn't see much of it. I did catch the halftime show at the NCAA National Championship game with Imagine Dragons and Lil Wayne. Hard to top that one in terms of suck.

At least one of the guys appeared to be wearing real fur, as a trapper I always appreciate anyone supporting the fur industry.

Does anyone remember Joe Namath's full length raccoon coat?

At least one of the guys appeared to be wearing real fur, as a trapper I always appreciate anyone supporting the fur industry.

Namath went to Alabama, so the coat was prolly stitched together road-kill; :eek:

WTF was that? No energy at all.

I enjoyed the half time immensely, but then again I was messaging with my brother in Law in Doorn who is in the Netherlands through a chance though I think he would have been better for him to be home in Curacao now he had to stay up to after 4am.

But as said I enjoyed the half time because I did not watch the halftime show, I watched the WWE NXT half time heat match between Aleister Black (fellow Dutchie), Ricochet and the Velveteen dream against Adam Cole BABY, Ciampa and Gargano, much more fun. That was streamed during the half time show on Youtube.

The halftime show was meh, the commercials were meh, and the game was meh.

Kind of a let down overall.

I remember Broadway Joe's racoon coat of course!

It was maroon 5 as the star performance.

Was anyone expecting anything else from this band.

Who TF is Maroon 5? Maroon, meaning left on some island, never to be seen again??

I didn't catch it but it sounds like you guys need a palate cleanser. Here ya go:

Who TF is Maroon 5? Maroon, meaning left on some island, never to be seen again??

The headlining act for the half time show was Adam Levine and his band Maroon 5.

Famous hits include the songs “this love”, “payphone”, “moves like jagger”, and most recently “girls like you”.

Adam Levine sounds like he has a clarinet in his throat.

I didn't catch it but it sounds like you guys need a palate cleanser. Here ya go:

I told Dh this ain't no Prince...thanks for the dose of refreshment!

I cant give you the year but this is not the worst ever, but nearly.

Before it was announced who was performing I had never heard of any of them before...

The headlining act for the half time show was Adam Levine and his band Maroon 5.

Famous hits include the songs “this love”, “payphone”, “moves like jagger”, and most recently “girls like you”.

Adam Levine sounds like he has a clarinet in his throat.

What are -'songs you only hear while shopping at a Target', Alex?

He wore a few coats, one was a lynx. Of course if anyone wears one of those in NY today it would be spray painted by some animal activists.

Joe-Namath-Marquee.jpg

YR7NIK3EEP72IKB6YN63JXT7XI.jpg

I told Dh this ain't no Prince...thanks for the dose of refreshment!

Best halftime show ever. Probably the only time fans attending a Super Bowl live were actually happy it was raining, because it turned a great performance into an epic performance.

Back
Top Bottom