• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Worst Superbowl halftime show ever

Halftime show dissapointed me. They played 3 seconds of Sweet Victory, and then they switched to SICKO MODE. **** that mess. Adam Levin and Maroon 5 were so boring, Travis Scott was weird with no autotune, and Big Boi sucked. It was just bad, bad, bad.

LOL you watch the Halftime show? That's usually my time for a bathroom break or I go make another sandwich lol :mrgreen:

That show sucked... who was it anyway? And then the rapper guy gets out there? He sounded like crap.

LOL you watch the Halftime show? That's usually my time for a bathroom break or I go make another sandwich lol :mrgreen:

Hey, don't insult me! :2razz:

I like the half-time shows from time to time. My favorite is Katy Perry's a few years back. Her on that silver lion always sticks in my head. I didn't enjoy last night's though. If I wasn't drunk and high and hanging with my friends, I'd have been bored as ****. Seriously, it was such a boring game.

That show sucked... who was it anyway? And then the rapper guy gets out there? He sounded like crap.

He is a rapper, Travis Scott. Even fans of rap music have to admit most rap music is not great life or in concert.

The best type of music live or in concert is rock music.

He is a rapper, Travis Scott. Even fans of rap music have to admit most rap music is not great life or in concert.

The best type of music live or in concert is rock music.

Or a real star like Beyonce or Lady Gaga, those are acts people will leave their TV's on for.

I would have watched the super bowl half time show if they had invited Queen to play because of the success of the hit movie that is out now. Have the guys from the movie come out in their outfits, then have the real Queen come out with their new lead singer and do some great rock tracks, Bohemian rhapsody, we will rock, we are the champions, radio gaga, great songs, great atmosphere, flashy show. Good fun.

Black sabbath would have been fine too maybe with some Kiss to boot because they are both "ending" their careers.

The NFL thought let's do something for the young people out there, but it is old farts like me who stay up to over 4 am to watch the game, give them something too. The core and backbone of the NFL viewership IMHO, people who will not go wild if Maroon 5 takes the stage and of which a good part thinks moron 5? Never heard anything of them but I think I heard their name somewhere. This is not going to make me go "hell yeah, good half time", maroon 5 is going to make me think how long I have before they are off the field.

I missed the halftime show. I went to get something to eat and stayed in the kitchen. I heard they had a rap crap artist who was bleeped...figures.

Back
Top Bottom