• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Worst Race...

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Which race is the most racist? Choose one and please explain why.

The worst race is the one that thinks they are superior to other races. Why? Because all folks a're created equal.

This thread should be flushed pretty quickly

The worse race is the grety hound races in Florida... which now thankfully are banned.

Some of you don't seem to understand the topic of the thread...

NASCAR

/thread

If you've never been to a NASCAR you should. Some of the best tailgating of any sport and most tracks allow coolers so that really helps of you are a family in keeping the cost down

If you've never been to a NASCAR you should. Some of the best tailgating of any sport and most tracks allow coolers so that really helps of you are a family in keeping the cost down

Can't. I don't have a Confederate flag.

Can't. I don't have a Confederate flag.

Just when I think I've seen how ignorant you are you come along and prove there is no bottom to your ignorance.

Sure they do. They just choose to turn it to a non divisive conversation. :thumbs:

His baiting thread complaining about child support got locked and he's bored.

So he's brought up the most inflammatory topic he can think of.

Just when I think I've seen how ignorant you are you come along and prove there is no bottom to your ignorance.

"Waaa. I gotta use ad homs!!"

Punk-ass post.

Martinsville.

Short track. Drivers on the breaks most of the time.

Worst race of the year IMO. Track more suited for go-carts.

Martinsville.

Short track. Drivers on the breaks most of the time.

Worst race of the year IMO. Track more suited for go-carts.

Its fun live but not so much on TV. I do prefer short tracks and road courses over superspeed ways. Was really impressed with the Charlotte Rival. Pocono is the worst IMO

Without a doubt, the rat race...:2razz:

There is a traffic circle near my house. It is free.

"Waaa. I gotta use ad homs!!"

Punk-ass post.

If you think a Confederate flag is needed to attend you are ignorant. If you think the majority of flags you see at a race are Confederate you are ignorant. No ad home just calling out an ignorant person on their ignorant remarks.

If you think a Confederate flag is needed to attend you are ignorant. If you think the majority of flags you see at a race are Confederate you are ignorant. No ad home just calling out an ignorant person on their ignorant remarks.

NASCAR tried to get fans to stop with the Confederate flags in the tailgating area, but the fans refused and still fly them.

So my post had a point. Yours, however, was pure sissy boy ad homs.

And you don't know what ad hom means. Laughable and pathetic ignorance. Perfect for Nascar.

His baiting thread complaining about child support got locked and he's bored.

So he's brought up the most inflammatory topic he can think of.
Sad. The guy lives in one of the best places on earth and spends his time trolling an American political forum.:2no4:

Back
Top Bottom