• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Worst Political Ad EVER!! “Wake up Minneapolis”

Mike.Redd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is the worst political strategy I have ever seen. His campaign manager should be fired, if he even has one... Im pretty sure he does not have one after seeing this add.

He should rethink his strategy if he even wants to be taken serious. But I'm sure he knows he will not win or even get a percentage of the vote.

If you want to watch Jeffery Alan emerge from a lake in his underwear to tell you he will not spend government money on stripers the link is below.

“Wake up Minneapolis” might be the best/worst political ad ever via Rare.us

#Merica :usflag2:

Its Jeff Wagner, as opposed to Allen, I believe.

Dumbfounding ad. Don't know what to say. :)

The best line is "and I will not spend money at strip clubs... ANYMORE!"

Its Jeff Wagner, as opposed to Allen, I believe.

Dumbfounding ad. Don't know what to say. :)

The best line is "and I will not spend money at strip clubs... ANYMORE!"

He should definitely stop going to strip clubs. Maybe I'll have to vote for him.

(BTW, it looks like he was swimming in Lake Hiawatha. Bad idea....)

EDIT: No, that's Lake Nokomis. He's probably OK.

Well, this is Minnesota. They have their own special culture, so maybe it is the bestest ad ever. I have seen some absolutely horrible personal injury lawyer ads from some pretty successful PI firms. Sometimes campy/cheesy/strange works

Back
Top Bottom