• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Worst Congress EVER

Has congress overall alyways Sucked?

• Pretty much Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No they do some good things

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Unfortunately your right. I mean the dems can't even get their talking points right. Or have simple come backs to such nonsense... Such ass Joe Biden has been in politics for years and have fixed nothing. But Moscow Mitch has been in politics for how long? WTF has he done?

Mitch is the shut down expert. He shut down Obama and he has shut down the democrat house.

He passes tax cuts for the rich, deregulation of anything that adversely affects corporate profits and refuses to do anything to help the average american

How to fix congress

Vote the republicans out

And this time we just might do it

But as usual the democrats will get things straightened out and running right, democrat voters will get complacent and suddenly republicans are voted in again. The destruction starts anew

BINGO!(except Democrats are the problem too)

Republicans.... Democrats....

Democrats.... Republicans

I think I'm catching on

Gop talking heads are promoting that they are the new party for diversity LMAO well GOP it is 2020 you think its about damn time ?

BINGO!(except Democrats are the problem too)

Republicans.... Democrats....

Democrats.... Republicans

I think I'm catching on
DC is so broken, Congressional term limits may be the solution for turning over the political elite which have failed the nation for decades.

DC is so broken, Congressional term limits may be the solution for turning over the political elite which have failed the nation for decades.

No, I don't think so

What happens when we finally get someone good in?

They're gone!

No, what we need to do is make Americans out of Americans

Gop talking heads are promoting that they are the new party for diversity LMAO well GOP it is 2020 you think its about damn time ?

Time for what?

Judging people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin?

Which party is it that judges people by and demands expected behavior from people based ONLY on the color of that person's skin?

Remember, you ain't Black if you vote for Trump.

There are worse things than a Congress hamstrung by party politics. Consider, if you will, those Congresses of nations past and present which aid a demagogue on his way to forming a one-party state.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the prophylactic Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If you do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.

Like we haven't tried that before?

(Using a dumb voice)

Voting third party only works to elect the major party that is less similar to the Third Party.

Time for what?

Judging people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin?

Which party is it that judges people by and demands expected behavior from people based ONLY on the color of that person's skin?

Remember, you ain't Black if you vote for Trump.

Your funny.
History tells me the 1st 43 presidents and vice presidents were all of what race? And what gender?

all Americans need to be represented in government all races of people have people whom are qualified for these positions. The GOP are an out of touch lost WICKED party overall.

Your funny.
History tells me the 1st 43 presidents and vice presidents were all of what race? And what gender?

all Americans need to be represented in government all races of people have people whom are qualified for these positions. The GOP are an out of touch lost WICKED party overall.

Your bias, hate and prejudice are all very nicely displayed in your post.

Your bias, hate and prejudice are all very nicely displayed in your post.
Yeah call me Mr. Trump then.

You make absolutely no sense.
Historical facts and basic common sense is something you don't seem to have.

Yeah call me Mr. Trump then.

You make absolutely no sense.
Historical facts and basic common sense is something you don't seem to have.

I think I must have responded to your post after reading a post from someone else. Getting old comes with various problems.

I don't remember your post. I apologize for my confusion.

With Pelosi running the House, what did you expect?????????????

President Trump derided the recently-passed coronavirus relief bill as a “disgrace” on Tuesday night, calling on Congress to increase stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000 and get rid of “wasteful and unnecessary items.” The move stunned Congress which has been deadlocked for months over the long-awaited stimulus package to address people’s increasingly desperate situations in the midst of a pandemic-fueled economic downturn.
To little to late you absolutely historical horrible president and useless administration and uninformed voters whom want a dictator... How un-american.

President Trump derided the recently-passed coronavirus relief bill as a “disgrace” on Tuesday night, calling on Congress to increase stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000 and get rid of “wasteful and unnecessary items.” The move stunned Congress which has been deadlocked for months over the long-awaited stimulus package to address people’s increasingly desperate situations in the midst of a pandemic-fueled economic downturn.
To little to late you absolutely historical horrible president and useless administration and uninformed voters whom want a dictator... How un-american.

So you believe that providing Gender Awareness funding to a foreign country will help the US in recovering from the ills of the Coronavirus?

Interesting...

Personally, I think Nancy should follow her own advice and give ALL of the relief directly to individuals. She previously said that every dollar paid to food stamp recipients creates $1.79 in economic stimulus.

That sounds like a pretty good return. Sounds like anything NOT given to individuals is a boondoggle. We need to listen to Nancy and then try to separate the lies she does believe from the lies she doesn't.

Today the GOP with make a shit show out of what is normally a boring
as it should be event...
Welcome to 2021 let the BS begin

Let the impeachment hearings begin don't punk out now Dems

Will this an annual holiday for Congress every year about this time?

Last year, they were performing this circle jerk instead of responding to Coronavirus.

This year? Well! Look at this! They're performing this same circle jerk instead of responding to Coronavirus. AGAIN!

Won't it be exciting when the lying slugs on NBC or CNN point this out.

You can relax. This excitement will NEVER occur on NBC or CNN. Unless Trump buys CNN. ;)

"Wenn das der Fuehrer wuesste"

Business Insider: The Biden administration rules out splitting its $1.9 trillion stimulus package into smaller bills, increasing odds that Democrats will pass it without GOP support.

Will this an annual holiday for Congress every year about this time?

Last year, they were performing this circle jerk instead of responding to Coronavirus.

This year? Well! Look at this! They're performing this same circle jerk instead of responding to Coronavirus. AGAIN!

Won't it be exciting when the lying slugs on NBC or CNN point this out.

You can relax. This excitement will NEVER occur on NBC or CNN. Unless Trump buys CNN. ;)

"Wenn das der Fuehrer wuesste"
When was the last time trump bought anything? He a thief.
He also said the virus was a hoax and it would magically disappear.
Anyways the new administration has order more drugs but they will fail too just not as bad as the last administration.
Trump needs to spend some time over at newsmax. He also can give fake i mean foxnews another try... Lol as they have truly really kick there lie of fair and balance here in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom