• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

World government

The Washington Post has written some decent articles in the past, yes, however, they have also printed some false facts in the past as well. I had read the articles in several papers, and had heard it broadcast. I'm not saying that the Washington Post is necessarily wrong in this case, however, I am just saying that I had read other articles and heard other broadcasts that said different. I think that is something that most people can agree on, that not all media is always correct. That is no secret. I will keep my eyes open for anything further on the subject. But the articles that I had read stated that they were up on charges for the incidents.

Dennis Miller said:
The Washington Post has written some decent articles in the past, yes....

That right there is enough to convince me I'm not dealing with someone who operates under the same logic system as myself.

Dennis Miller said:
WORLD GOVERNMENT? Are you completely insane? This sounds like anarchist talk to me. The last thing this planet needs is a large group of politicians who are as inept as the several diverse groups of governments that are already running this dying piece of rock we call the planet Earth. [...] . So, I think it's time to empty whatever you may have in that pipe of yours, and stop smoking it, because it's bad for your health. And then maybe the hallucinations will stop there chief.

I have no idea what you are talking about there are so many ways I could destroy your so called "arguments" that I don't even know where to start. So I will just not say anything an let you swim in your utter ignorance and read your "left behind" garbage.
Oh and by the way, I think you should listen to the last part of the quote : So, I think it's time to empty whatever you may have in that pipe of yours, and stop smoking it, because it's bad for your health. And then maybe the hallucinations will stop there chief.

Clearly you have no idea what world government is. If you wish to be educated or to really talk politics plz make true arguments.

I am surprised that the Administrators actually let you put your comments, they are totally deprived of any facts or logical coherence.

Don't forget if you really wish to talk about world government or global governance let me know.

By: Atlas

Atlas said:
Clearly you have no idea what world government is. If you wish to be educated or to really talk politics plz make true arguments.

I am surprised that the Administrators actually let you put your comments, they are totally deprived of any facts or logical coherence.

Don't forget if you really wish to talk about world government or global governance let me know.

By: Atlas
When we are talking here about world government or global governance, it is one group that runs the entire world right? It is a very simple concept, if there is more to it, please elaborate. The debating process works better that way instead of insulting people. Why would a world government work?

Back
Top Bottom