• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

World Cup 2006

superskippy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Well it looks like we might just make it to the World Cup for the first time in more than 20 years. We beat out Faroe Islands, (Not a great feat but still.) edging us ahead of France and Switzerland but they still have another game to play on the 12th I beleive against Ireland and Cyprus.

Still you never know how those games will go...

In conclusion... Israel World Cup 2006!

Well come on we can dream... it's been a while since 1970....

Ah well open it up to a general discussion now I suppose.

today the play off are gonna be decided....Turkey-Slovakia that s what i guess...we are gonna take our place in Germany...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom