• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Works for Me, But I’m Undemanding: The Trump Agenda for the 2nd Term

This is not debate, this an attack on me, personally.

You have made a claim about something I said, you still have not shown ANYTHING.

You are holding up debate.

Make a point, or accept you have nothing. My ideology is not the subject of this thread.

Sounds a lot like the liberal ideology, is this what you support? Your ideology is on display here whether you want to admit it or not, you obviously need attention and divert from the thread topic!

Angry Reader 08-28-2020 | Victor Davis Hanson Private Papers

I have proved my point over and over again with actual verifiable data and all I get from you is propaganda, you want to debate the issues, bring it on, you want attention, you are going to be ignored. You are in a debate forum, debate or move on

this is what this OP is about and what you want to ignore. Want the Biden agenda? This is the agenda I support because I support personal responsibility, support individual freedoms, support the private sector, support states rights, support the Trump pre pandemic record of 6.6 million jobs created in 3 years, 900 billion dollars per year GDP growth, repatriation of overseas cash, 10,000 point gain in the stock market and now the recovery from Covid 19 and the Trump's positive pro growth goals away from the entitlement mentality and radicalism of Biden/Harris

Works for Me, But I’m Undemanding: The Trump Agenda for the 2nd Term

Sounds a lot like the liberal ideology, is this what you support? Your ideology is on display here whether you want to admit it or not, you obviously need attention and divert from the thread topic!

Angry Reader 08-28-2020 | Victor Davis Hanson Private Papers

What has set off this latest tirade of toys from the pram display, now entering its 2nd day, is the simple countering of a talking point of yours, your beloved "first responders" argument.

Everyone knows and understands what a first responder is, they are police, fire and EMT's. Those folks handle local, small events. They are NOT designed for handling a VIRUS PANDEMIC.

So that stupid claim is done and buried. You know it is....which is why you are reacting the way you are.
Your dog of an argument died, you are upset....we get it.

GET OVER IT.

What has set off this latest tirade of toys from the pram display, now entering its 2nd day, is the simple countering of a talking point of yours, your beloved "first responders" argument.

Everyone knows and understands what a first responder is, they are police, fire and EMT's. Those folks handle local, small events. They are NOT designed for handling a VIRUS PANDEMIC.

So that stupid claim is done and buried. You know it is....which is why you are reacting the way you are.
Your dog of an argument died, you are upset....we get it.

GET OVER IT.

Yes, first responders which I am one are indeed those you claim, then the mayor, then the governor, then the Federal gov't. The President of the United States does not have the authority to enforce social distancing, testing, wearing of masks as that rests with the state and the local businesses. I know this is hard for you to understand but Trump didn't send infected seniors back to their nursing homes, Cuomo did. Trump has no authority over NY, NY, and California, liberal bastions that constitute over 1/3 of the deaths.

I would suggest a civics and then a review of the Harvard Law understanding of State and local responsibilities

Trump Can’t Reopen the Country Over State Objections - Lawfare

Here's what the Constitution's 10th Amendment says about Trump's claim to have total authority over states - News - Boone News-Republican - Boone, IA

The Media and Trump Need a Civics Lesson on the Tenth Amendment and Federalism - Foundation for Economic Education

Yes, first responders which I am one
No, you aren't, you are an old retiree sitting at home all day, everyday, pounding away on a keyboard.

are indeed those you claim, then the mayor, then the governor, then the Federal gov't.
You are just making up crap as you go along, trying to stretch out a definition to make up for your dead dog talking point. Mayors, Guv's and the FG are not "first responders".

The President of the United States does not have the authority to enforce social distancing, testing, wearing of masks as that rests with the state and the local businesses. I know this is hard for you to understand but Trump didn't send infected seniors back to their nursing homes, Cuomo did. Trump has no authority over NY, NY, and California, liberal bastions that constitute over 1/3 of the deaths.
Since I never made an argument that supported what you are trying to counter, this is a classic non-sequitur.

The argument is that Orangey has not responded to this pandemic with any urgency or personal leadership. His actions were ALWAYS to diminish the severity, to limit a science based counter strategy, to appoint a theologist as the head of the federal response. The results are tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, extending an economic crash.

I would suggest a civics and then a review of the Harvard Law understanding of State and local responsibilities
I would suggest you stop trying to make unsubstantiated claims about some imagined argument I never made, you are creating lies that stem from your imagination.

Gimmesometruth;1072552512]No, you aren't, you are an old retiree sitting at home all day, everyday, pounding away on a keyboard.

I am red cross certified, a shelter operator and first responder in my community, age isn't an issue except to you who is wrong again as usual

You are just making up crap as you go along, trying to stretch out a definition to make up for your dead dog talking point. Mayors, Guv's and the FG are not "first responders".

this thread is about the Trump second term agenda that you are diverting from again as you don't seem to have the maturity to admit when wrong or debate actual issues

Biden agenda:

Eliminate the USA as a nation by eliminating borders.
Importing hundreds of millions of ignorant impoverished people who hate Democracy to take American jobs.
Americans to pay for the medical care for 7 billion of the world who can come here for free medical care and go back home.
Refugee status in the USA for every rapist, pedophile, gang member and murderer in the world.
Make the USA energy dependent again combined with rolling national blackouts.
Elimination police departments.
Destroying American suburbs.
Massive taxes.
Increasing the national debt to 100 trillion dollars for the "Green Deal."
NO new taxes nor any changes for rich people.

For starters on the domestic policy side.

He has no foreign policy whatsoever.

No, you aren't, you are an old retiree sitting at home all day, everyday, pounding away on a keyboard.

Since I never made an argument that supported what you are trying to counter, this is a classic non-sequitur.

The argument is that Orangey has not responded to this pandemic with any urgency or personal leadership. His actions were ALWAYS to diminish the severity, to limit a science based counter strategy, to appoint a theologist as the head of the federal response. The results are tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, extending an economic crash.

I would suggest you stop trying to make unsubstantiated claims about some imagined argument I never made, you are creating lies that stem from your imagination.

On top of the incredible pre pandemic results, the recovery from the pandemic, and the second term agenda, I add this to the reason I will be voting for Trump in November

'I Believe God Put Me in This Place for a Purpose': New WH Press Secretary on Faith, Love of Country - YouTube

On top of the incredible pre pandemic results, the recovery from the pandemic, and the second term agenda, I add this to the reason I will be voting for Trump in November

'I Believe God Put Me in This Place for a Purpose': New WH Press Secretary on Faith, Love of Country - YouTube
"I'm not going to debate my insane argument about what a first responder is, instead I'm going to express a nutty argument that I'm voting for Orangey.......because.....wait for it......

BECAUSE OF WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON THINKS ABOUT GAWD!"

What I am saying is that economic policies created the pre pandemic results, tax cuts, pro growth executive orders and the pandemic causing economic shutdowns created the results you blame on Trump

If the economy was that awesome, it could have handled a little bump in the road.

If the economy was that awesome, it could have handled a little bump in the road.

The pandemic isn't a little bump in the road, you called for an economic shutdown as if you cared about slowing the spread of the virus when the reality is you wanted the poor economic numbers to blame on Trump. Your diversion from poor liberal performance in the cities, racist BLM, fiscal and social disasters in the liberal states, a partisan radical Democratic Party is being recognized by the American election and it isn't going to be what you want in November

The pandemic isn't a little bump in the road, you called for an economic shutdown as if you cared about slowing the spread of the virus when the reality is you wanted the poor economic numbers to blame on Trump. Your diversion from poor liberal performance in the cities, racist BLM, fiscal and social disasters in the liberal states, a partisan radical Democratic Party is being recognized by the American election and it isn't going to be what you want in November

If you want an excuse for poor performance, I guess you're gonna find one.

Challenge: name one country on earth where people didn't socially distance and reduce their activities whether mandated to or not.

Challenge: name one country on earth where people didn't socially distance and reduce their activities whether mandated to or not.

Why? What does other countries have to do with you and your citizens not exercising personal responsibility issues? What does that have to do with the Trump second term agenda? Why were your citizens waiting for the President of the United States to tell them what to do? Is the nanny state really alive and well in your world?

Back
Top Bottom