• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Workout Video

Helvidius

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I am looking for a workout video that involves plyometrics that is not p90x or Insanity and is a reasonable price. ($30 max). Any suggestions?

LOL nope. I'm doing both P90x and Insanity right now. Got them for half the price on Ebay, though.

This guy is hands down the best at developing plyometric workouts.

Another good one that's similar to P90X (I've heard) is Chalean Extreme. I call it the girly P90X, but it's really hard too.

Burpees....the true test of fitness.

Burpees....the true test of fitness.

With pushups added for the extra effect. I used to hate burpees in high school. Our gym teacher was sadistic when he added pushups to burpees.

Back
Top Bottom