• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Working thread: circumstantial evidence for deep state against Trump or Bush cover up JFK Assassinat

The circumstantial evidence of deep state vs Bush cover up of JFk Assassination

• Deep State anti-Trump conspiracy theory is stronger

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bush not revealing all he knew about JFK Assassination is stronger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush family Y2k election meddling not revealing all he knew about JFK Assassination is stronger

• Deep State anti-Trump conspiracy theory is weaker

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Mods, please bear with me. This thread is an novel attempt to open eyes to the necessity of cultivating a facts supported belief system influenced not by the evidence we assume, expect, or wish we could present, but instead, by the evidence in the cards we are holding in our hands, so to speak.

My contention, which I expect to be able to prove via presentation of circumstantial evidence in follow-up posts in this thread, is that the actual evidence supporting the core beliefs posted routinely throughout this forum about alleged "unfairness", "mistreatment", or outright "criminality" against Trump by alleged "deep state" actors, as well as claims of criminality of Obama and his Admin, and about Hillary and Bill and the Clinton Foundation and Biden and his son Beau, is actually less compelling than the evidence Bush '41 was much more involved, more curious about, and knew much more about the JFK Assassination, and the accused assassin, Oswald, than was ever reported or he ever "let on". Further, the evidence of the involvement of Bush's son, Jeb, and 41's nephew, John Ellis, in attempting to alter the outcome of the 2000 presidential election in favor of Bush 43 is also stronger than the evidence of "Deep State" vs Trump.

Examples of "the bar" I am required to exceed!:

Trump officials interfered with CDC reports on Covid-19 - POLITICO
...Caputo also said that HHS was appropriately reviewing the CDC's reports. “Our intention is to make sure that evidence, science-based data drives policy through this pandemic—not ulterior deep state motives in the bowels of CDC," he said...

CNN.com - Transcripts
CUOMO PRIME TIME
Biden And Pence "Elbow Bump" At 9/11 Memorial; Rudy Giuliani: "I Did Not Do Oppo Research On Joe Biden"; Scaramucci: President Trump Is "A Bully". Aired 9-10p ET
Aired September 11, 2020 - 21:00 ET
GIULIANI: Burisma is the most crooked company in the Ukraine.
CUOMO: I'm not saying the company.
GIULIANI: Burisma is the most crooked company.
CUOMO: I'm not saying the company is OK.
GIULIANI: Look, we can't debate--
CUOMO: I'm saying that the prosecutor said that Biden is--
GIULIANI: --we can't debate every - every--
CUOMO: --not part of the company's problems. That's what I'm saying. And then - and you know that's what he said.
GIULIANI: Biden - Biden - the Biden family got about anywhere from $8 million to $10 million, some of it laundered. I got the documents.

CUOMO: They don't have any proof of that.
GIULIANI: From--
(CROSSTALK)
CUOMO: They have Kholodnytsky - this guy, Kholodnytsky.
GIULIANI: Can I finish? Can I? Can I, Chris?
CUOMO: Kholodnytsky had--
GIULIANI: Chris?
CUOMO: Well but I got to get the context right
GIULIANI: Chris?
CUOMO: Kholodnytsky, Head of Anti-Corruption Investigations right now.
GIULIANI: No. But you can't interrupt me in the middle of an answer.

CUOMO: Go ahead. All right, go ahead.

GIULIANI: Two people - two people have been - two people have already been indicted by the Ukrainian government.

CUOMO: Right.

GIULIANI: For embezzling about $140 million.

CUOMO: Right.

GIULIANI: The two of them are close associates of George Soros two months ago.

CUOMO: So what?

GIULIANI: They run - they run - they run AntAC.

CUOMO: What does that have to do with anything?....

Oh this is going to be good! :popcorn2::popcorn::popcorn2:

As George DeMohrenschildt, Oswald's "best friend" in Dallas, 1962-63
Warren Commission testimony admitted to, Hooker was
the step-nephew and George's circa 1950 business partner.

Full text of "Phillips Bulletin"
"Phillips Bulletin" -
.. Graham House (A.U.V.)— .. ED HOOKER's now in the oil business with his firm of Hooker &'de Mohrenschildt.

Hooker was Bush's Phillips Andover, A.U.V. secret society housemate and best man in Bush's wedding in Jan., 1946.

The two resided, along with a dozen other members in the A.U.V. secret society house.
Robert A. Domingue. Phillips Academy, Andover. 1990. Chapter Four.
059.jpg

Bush's close friend, Tom Devine, happened to interview Demohrenschildt on behalf of the CIA in NYC in the last week of April, 1963, just after DeMohrenschildt and his wife later claimed Oswald had taken a shot at Gen. Edwin Walker that barely missed on April 10 in Dallas.

Tom Devine's CIA cryptonym was Wubriny/1. A link to his report of that late April meeting.:

showDoc.html

http://22november1963.org.uk/george-de-mohrenschildt-i-am-a-patsy-chapter16
I Am a Patsy! by George de Mohrenschildt
In April 1963 we were at last ready to leave to New York first and then to Haiti. ..

During the commotion before departure we saw little of [the] Oswalds .. On April thirteenth, if I remember correctly, we sat exhausted in the evening. “This is a big holiday,” said Jeanne. “And the Oswalds are alone. Even Marina is abandoned by the conservative refugees as she had gone back to her ‘Marxist’ husband.”

I agreed with Jeanne and commiserated with Marina. Being left alone was a penalty for her because she preferred Lee not withstanding all the fights and the beatings.

The Oswalds at Neely Street...

..Shooting at General Edwin Walker
“Did you take a pot shot at General Walker, Lee?” I popped a question spontaneously. And then I guffawed, “Ha! Ha!” thinking this is a pretty good joke.

Lee’s reaction was strange. I often tried to reconstruct it. He did not say anything. He just stood there motionless...

....Marina testified at Warren Commission that I KNEW that Lee shot at General Walker and she also testified under oath that Lee did shoot at General Walker and had missed him narrowly...

When Tom Devine arrived at M.I.T. as a freshman in Aug., 1944, he moved into the Sigma Chi frat house, rooming with 16 others.
One just happened to be Garrison Garry Coit, misspelled here.:

Cryptonym: GUIDE-302
Cryptonym: GUIDE-302 - Mary Ferrell Foundation
Gary Coit, the Domestic Contacts officer that would make contact with Priscilla Johnson. ... Sources for CD/OO Guide 302 include both Johnson and a Cuban national - it ... 104-10135-10092: LETTER, "I AM TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER ...

By October, first Coit and then Tom Devine and another frat mate had all enrolled in U.S. Navy radio school.

Fast forward to 1976. Edward Epstein and Henry C. Hurt, a writer for Reader's Digest, are in the process of attempting to interview every anticipated
HSCA witness, before the HSCA itself can accomplish that task.

Hurt was associated with the location of the summer homes of both Bush and longtime summer neighbor and best friend, Gerry Beamis.
50337062226_32dfaa46f1_c.jpg

We know Henry Hurt knew Beamis, because Oswald's suite mate, Billy Joe Lord, aboard a ship the two traveled to France, as Oswald proceeded to
Europe on, intending to defect to the Soviet Union in fall, 1959, included Beamis's name and occupation in a letter of complaint about Hurt that Lord happened to write to newly arrived President Carter in earl 1977.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=145503&relPageId=135&search="a_string%20of%20hotels"
50337248667_4f269c6208_b.jpg

Billy Joe Lord's employer at that time, Allison, had been as close to Bush as any colleague, and Beamis had advised Hurt to hold Lord's job over his head in the effort to pressure Lord to cooperate with Hurt's book research....

50336417373_82bcf8e5f5_b.jpg

The China Diary of George H. W. Bush: The Making of a Global ...books.google.com › books
Jeffrey A. Engel - 2011
FOUND INSIDE – PAGE 311
But there is Mel Laird holding the behind-the-scenes press conference, saying, “Well we'll keep Bush on till after the ... Bemis, Lias and Devine had a meeting regarding my political future—very thoughtful of them.5 All I know now is to do the

Last edited:
Writer Henry C. Hurt's wife of nearly 9 years at that time, in early 1977, just happened to be a first cousin of Hurt's "advisor" on how to pressure Billy Joe Lord, but
Hurt's wife's father happened to be the brother of the chairman of Freeport Sulphur.

Oh this is going to be good! :popcorn2::popcorn::popcorn2:

At least one of us will set an example of an evidentiary standard. I'm hoping more than one of us will offer lengthy and well documented evidentiary presentations,
but from experience here, dating back 14 years, I am not holding my breath.

Henry Hurt's wife of nine years, by 1977, happened to be the first cousin of writer Hurt's "advisor" on how to pressure Billy Joe Lord into revealing all he remembered
about Oswald during the two weeks he had shared one of only a few suites with Oswald on what was a freighter, not a cruise ship with many guests in many berths.

Hurt's wife's father happened to be the brother of the chairman of Freeport Sulphur.

Gerry Beamis:
FitzGerald Bemiss (1922-2011) - Find A Grave Memorial

Beamis's grandmother:
Cyane Dandridge Williams Bemiss (1867-1952) - Find A Grave Memorial

Hurt's wife's father :
George Dandridge Williams (1914-1980) - Find A Grave Memorial

Hurt's wife's uncle, the former Freeport chairman :
Langbourne Meade Williams Jr. (1903-1994) - Find A Grave Memorial

Langbourne Meade Williams Jr - Wikipedia.
Langbourne Meade Williams Jr. (February 5, 1903 – September 8, 1994) was an American businessman. Personal[edit]. Williams was one of eight children born ...
Missing: 93 ‎| Must include: 93

Langbourne Williams Is Dead; Retired Businessman Was 91 - The New York Times
Langbourne Williams Is Dead; Retired Businessman Was 91 ...
Sep 14, 1994 - Langbourne Meade Williams Jr., the retired chairman of a company now known as Freeport-McMoRan Inc., died on Thursday at his country ...
Missing: 93 ‎| Must include: 93

Langbourne Williams had worked at a brokerage in the late 1920s with newly wealthy Jock Whitney, shortly after
Whitney's father's sudden death. Whitney financed Williams's hostile takeover of Freeport, formerly under the control of
Williams's father.

On Williams's Long Island estate, residing in a bungalow owned by Whitney, resided from 1946 until Whitney's wife evicted her after his death, in the 1990s:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinx_Falkenburg
Eugenia Lincoln "Jinx" Falkenburg (January 21, 1919 – August 27, 2003) was an American ... (McCrary was a wartime friend and neighbor of Whitney—he and Falkenburg lived in a house on Whitney's Greentree Estate in Manhasset, Long ...

Jinx just happened to be the first cousin of Priscilla Johnson's (who grew up in the adjacent town, Glen Head) lifelong best friend,
Jane Macatee, daughter of U.S. diplomat serving in Hungary until WWII, who married this UK diplomat.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Davidson_(food_writer)

Jock Whitney, owner of the NY Tribune in late 1963, literally rushed to write and get this "lone nut" editorial published.
Why, and what about the group who were hanged in July, 1865 for conspiring to assassinate President Lincoln.

Last edited:
Whitney's November 23, 1963 editorial (coincidentally, at the start of the first Warren Commission executive session, Allen Dulles presented identical disinfo. WHY?....) :

50336613043_8a22187bc4_b.jpg

Walkthrough - Warren Commission Executive Sessions

....Allen Dulles passed out a book on the history of presidential assassination and attempts in America, of which only the Truman attempt was a plot. "The Lincoln assassination was a plot," McCloy countered. Dulles also brought up getting materials on Oswald's Soviet stay into the hands of the CIA, to which Senator Russell replied: "I think you've got more faith in them than I have. I think they'll doctor anything they hand to us."...

As the HSCA investigation of the JFK Assassination was looming in late 1975, Yale Law School alumni and unelected POTUS
made the unusual appointment of an alleged inexperienced outsider to head the CIA.

Bush as Director of Central Intelligence — Central Intelligence Agency
Bush as Director of Central Intelligence -
Jan 29, 2016 - On January 30, 1976, Ford replaced Colby with George H.W. Bush. A Career Politician. “[CIA employees] had every reason to be suspicious of ...

George Herbert Walker Bush — Central Intelligence Agency
George Herbert Walker Bush —
Mar 19, 2007 - 3 November 1975 by President Gerald R. Ford; confirmed by Senate, 27 January 1976; sworn in, 30 January 1976. DEPUTY DIRECTOR:

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/08/george-hw-bush-cia-director/
George H.W. Bush Rode a Fake Scandal to the Top of the CIA
Dec 8, 2018 - If he didn't get the vice president's slot in 1976, it seemed likely that he ... For the Ford White House and the CIA, Bush's confirmation hearings ..

Letter from Texas oilman to George H.W. Bush makes for interesting reading
Russian-born oilman, a real international man of mystery, a vivid presence in JFK files
Ray Locker
USA TODAY October 27, 2017
..."I do know this man"
"Mr. Bush, do you know this individual," a CIA secretary wrote on a note to the director.

"I do know this man DeMohrenschildt," Bush wrote in an internal CIA note. "I first met him in the early 40's. He was an uncle to my Andover roommate. Later he surfaced in Dallas (50's maybe)"

"He got involved in some controversial dealings in Haiti," Bush continued. "Then he surfaced when Oswald shot to prominence. He knew Oswald before the assassination of Pres. Kennedy.

"I don't recall his role in all this," Bush continued. "At one time he had/or spent plenty of money. I have not heard from him for many years until the attached letter came in."

Before Bush responded to de Mohrenschildt's letter, the CIA's inspector general, John Waller, searched the agency's records for information about de Mohrenschlidt, reporting that the CIA's Dallas operative J. Walton Moore first met with de Mohrenschildt in 1957 after he returned from working in communist Yugoslavia.

Moore asked for more research on de Mohrenschildt, which "contained sufficient derogatory information to preclude further extensive contact with the de Mohrenschildts," Waller's memo to Bush said.

The CIA opened de Mohrenschildt's mail that was sent to him care of the U.S. embassy in Haiti while he lived there between 1964 and 1966, Waller reported.

A continental outlook on life....

From early 1981 until early 2005. Either Bush or his son began a new term serving as V.P. or Potus after all but two presidential
elections, or five out of seven contests. How differently would that have played out if either JFK or his brother, RFK had not been assassinated?

Last edited:
"Crickets", as I was expecting.

Trump supporters seem to have conceded they have no evidence supported case to make that Trump is a victim of "Deep State conspiracy".

Perhaps, going forward, all new threads asserting such substance free nonsense can be restricted to this section of the forum?

https://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/
Conspiracy Theories(3 Viewing)
Secret plots, UFO's, area 51, alternative histories, media paranoia, 911 truthers, assassinations and X-Files.

In case any reader still does not grasp what I am attempting to point out about the information processing ability and predictable evidence supported (usually little or none) presentation of Trump supporters, generally, consider the following post I just added to another thread.

I have to take this forum in small doses because Trump supporters remind me of Wiley Coyote's legendary unsuccessful efforts to ever catch that pesky, "Highway Roadrunner". The Trump Foundation was closed as a result of a court order while the Clinton Foundation is still alive and well.

Please explain, supported by evidence....

Exactly. He was trapped by a corrupt FBI, at the behest of the Obama Administration, who threatened to charge him with a Logan Act violation (likely originally suggested by none other than Sleepy Joe Biden). This is a very rarely used statute. The only one who has pled guilty in the whole matter of "Russian Collusion" is FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith who altered emails in order to get the FISA request past the court so as to proceed with the illegal surveillance of Carter Page.
Ex-FBI lawyer charged with making false statements in Russia inquiry

Carter Page was not charged by the FBI. Manafort was not charged with collusion. Trump was not impeached for collusion. And Adam Schiff is still lying to you.

You then quote:
"...Crazier still, Trump himself is worse on surveillance issues than Obama was!..."

But, wait! Obama had some "surveillance issues?" I thought he had nothing to do with this. It is obvious that the closer we get to the corruption of the Obama/Biden Administration the more liberals want to be able to say: "But...But...whimper, whimper...sniffle, sniffle...He did it too...sniffle, sniffle."

They are dirtbag scoundrels. If you vote democrat, you're voting for dirtbag scoundrels.

You both likely take for granted Rod Rosenstein is Trump's adversary. Trump does not criticize Rosenstein, who limited Mueller's investigation and stood silently shoulder to shoulder with Barr as Barr made the first televised misrepresentations (to protect Trump) of the Mueller Report's findings.
Mueller Report:Trump Tried To Stop Investigation Fearing Presidency Over : NPR
NATIONAL SECURITY
Mueller Report: Trump Tried To Stop Investigation Fearing His Presidency Was Over
April 18, 20199:02 AM ET
gettyimages-1137867668barr_wide-d0a1e3b2c65cd08c9fba759534933e101dea6b49-s1400-c85.jpg

I started another thread today to reiterate what is happening in this and in so many other threads.

The crux of this is that I can make an circumstantial evidence based presentation informing readers that Bush '41 conspired with close friends to cover up details of
the JFK Assassination and to interfere with the HSCA inquiry into that crime, vs. Trump supporters being unable to make an evidence based case of
criminality of past or present Democratric presidents or of candidates running for that office or of members of Obama's Admin.
"Crickets", as I was expecting.

Trump supporters seem to have conceded they have no evidence supported case to make that Trump is a victim of "Deep State conspiracy".

Perhaps, going forward, all new threads asserting such substance free nonsense can be restricted to this section of the forum?
https://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/
Conspiracy Theories(3 Viewing)
Secret plots, UFO's, area 51, alternative histories, media paranoia, 911 truthers, assassinations and X-Files.

Nearly three years into the Trump Admin.....

Jury Finds Ex-White House Counsel Greg Craig Not Guilty Of Lying : NPR
POLITICS
Jury Finds Ex-White House Counsel Craig Not Guilty Of Lying To Government
September 4, 2019 4:09 PM ET
Updated at 5:01 p.m. ET

A federal jury on Wednesday found the prominent Washington lawyer Greg Craig, who worked for two Democratic presidents, not guilty of making false statements to the Justice Department about work he did for the Ukrainian government.

Jurors acquitted Craig after only about five hours of deliberations following a 2 1/2-week trial.

ap_19234458559474-01a3714293d19a1abcc07a00aab01f2ed4028bb8-s600-c85.jpg

Greg Craig, former White House counsel to former President Barack Obama, was found not guilty of making false statements to investigators.

Mods, please bear with me. This thread is an novel attempt to open eyes to the necessity of cultivating a facts supported belief system influenced not by the evidence we assume, expect, or wish we could present, but instead, by the evidence in the cards we are holding in our hands, so to speak.

My contention, which I expect to be able to prove via presentation of circumstantial evidence in follow-up posts in this thread, is that the actual evidence supporting the core beliefs posted routinely throughout this forum about alleged "unfairness", "mistreatment", or outright "criminality" against Trump by alleged "deep state" actors, as well as claims of criminality of Obama and his Admin, and about Hillary and Bill and the Clinton Foundation and Biden and his son Beau, is actually less compelling than the evidence Bush '41 was much more involved, more curious about, and knew much more about the JFK Assassination, and the accused assassin, Oswald, than was ever reported or he ever "let on". Further, the evidence of the involvement of Bush's son, Jeb, and 41's nephew, John Ellis, in attempting to alter the outcome of the 2000 presidential election in favor of Bush 43 is also stronger than the evidence of "Deep State" vs Trump.

Examples of "the bar" I am required to exceed!:

LOL. Anyone can "prove" whatever the hell they want by cherry picking facts. Since you are a known biased person I have no doubt that you will be able to cherry pick facts to prove whatever the hell you want.

Back
Top Bottom