• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Words That Begin With H

WhyNotWhyNot

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
HWords.jpg

Recent analysis suggests that a Johnson win in NM may be all that is required to block Trump and Clinton in the Electoral College. An NM win for Johnson is likely. CO, UT, and AK appear to be in play.

Are you sure you didn't mean hopeless?

Hyperbolic Hogwash

Ham Sandwich

Hula Hoop

Haberdasher

and a special one just for Gary Johnson....High as a damned kite during interviews.

Harambe.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Last edited:
View attachment 67208154

Recent analysis suggests that a Johnson win in NM may be all that is required to block Trump and Clinton in the Electoral College. An NM win for Johnson is likely. CO, UT, and AK appear to be in play.

Prime Minister of Iraq: Haider al-Abadi: Someone who Gary Johnson couldn't list when asked about foreign leaders.

Prime Minister of Iraq: Haider al-Abadi: Someone who Gary Johnson couldn't list when asked about foreign leaders.

But how many people care whether Johnson could name the Prime Minister of Iraq when most of them couldn't either? The average man on the street is far more interested in what a President will do about taxes, liberties, regulations, or other issues that directly affect that person and his/her well being and pocketbook.

I'm not a Johnson supporter and I doubt seriously that Johnson will win New Mexico but I would rather he won here than Hillary.

So I would suggest for this thread the word: Horse sense.

But how many people care whether Johnson could name the Prime Minister of Iraq when most of them couldn't either?

The President of the United States' entire day consists of the utilization of skill sets and knowledge that the average American couldn't pull off.

The average man on the street is far more interested in what a President will do about taxes, liberties, regulations, or other issues that directly affect that person and his/her well being and pocketbook.

The average American is not truly interested in public policy. Given that, perhaps it would be best to nominate a candidate that shows as much interest in public policy as John Q. Public. I guess that explains Donald Trump.

The President of the United States' entire day consists of the utilization of skill sets and knowledge that the average American couldn't pull off.

The average American is not truly interested in public policy. Given that, perhaps it would be best to nominate a candidate that shows as much interest in public policy as John Q. Public. I guess that explains Donald Trump.

John Q. Public cares a great deal about public policy that affects him, policy that puts us into another war, that controls his bottom line, that affects his ability to enjoylife, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Back
Top Bottom