• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC speec

DA60

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC speec

Ummmm....okaaaaay.

Thoughts?

Re: Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC s

Thoughts? Sure, How about why did we need another thread on this? 19 isn't enough?

Re: Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC s

Thoughts? Sure, How about why did we need another thread on this? 19 isn't enough?

I sw no other like it before I started this one.

If there are others, I mind not at all if the mods delete it.

Maybe if you looked for more than 2 seconds (if that).

top cat himself started two

must be the fog of politics

Word for word? Not exactly, "word for word". Strongly simular, perhaps.

I have heard similar speeches from various people throughout my life. My opinion, slow news day, In a week or two this topic will be gone from the news.

Mods should merge the numerous threads on the earth shattering news.:mrgreen:

I have heard similar speeches from various people throughout my life. My opinion, slow news day, In a week or two this topic will be gone from the news.

Mods should merge the numerous threads on the earth shattering news.:mrgreen:

The Liberals are going to latch onto anything they can.

Maybe if you looked for more than 2 seconds (if that).

Whatever.

What's it to you anyway? You're no mod. I could care less if repeat threads show up. Why you care so much is beyond me.

Don't like the thread, don't read it.

:roll:

'anal retentive
A term used to refer to a person who feels a need to be in control of all aspects of his or her surroundings. Or, in other words, an anal retentive person "can't let go of ****."'

Urban Dictionary: anal retentive

Bu bye now.

Ummmm....okaaaaay.

Thoughts?

Seems an optimal way to go. Why use a new speech? These Holiday chants are all the same, anyway. So, all said and done? Melania is really refreshingly honest and seems to have no small slice of humor.

After that hide tanning Rudy delivered, they have to latch on to something.

Ummmm....okaaaaay.

Thoughts?

She didn't do ****. Some staffer evidently did. For a woman that her first language is not English, to stand up in front of thousands of people in that arena and millions on TV, and talk about her husband being nominated for President, she did a frigging good job. At least she didn't say she had never been proud of America until her husband was nominated for President.

And, once again, I am not a Trump supporter.

Whatever.

What's it to you anyway? You're no mod. I could care less if repeat threads show up. Why you care so much is beyond me.

Don't like the thread, don't read it.

:roll:

'anal retentive
A term used to refer to a person who feels a need to be in control of all aspects of his or her surroundings. Or, in other words, an anal retentive person "can't let go of ****."'

Urban Dictionary: anal retentive

Bu bye now.

Whatever helps you sleep at night junior.

Whatever helps you sleep at night junior.
Whatever.

Blah blah blah...whatever.

For the last time on this...bu bye.

Promise?

Plagiarize, another word lost to an incorrect definition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you hear anything else in the speech?

She didn't do ****. Some staffer evidently did.

Melania wrote the speech with a little bit of help.

Melania wrote the speech with a little bit of help.

I may should, but I don't really care enough about this to comment beyond what I already have done above.

I may should, but I don't really care enough about this to comment beyond what I already have done above.

I'm just stating what is known. She apparently wrote the speech. I'm guessing the little help was to correct grammar and spelling - seeing as how English isn't her first language. Everything else, we must presume, came from Melania.

Some CNN tards wrre going crazy like this was obscene. Lol.

She didn't do ****. Some staffer evidently did. For a woman that her first language is not English, to stand up in front of thousands of people in that arena and millions on TV, and talk about her husband being nominated for President, she did a frigging good job. At least she didn't say she had never been proud of America until her husband was nominated for President.

And, once again, I am not a Trump supporter.

And apparently she didnt even want to give a speech she was so nervous.

Word for word? Not exactly, "word for word". Strongly simular, perhaps.

It's similar, not simular.

Plagiarizing does not require 'word for word'. To wit:

pla·gia·rize
ˈplājəˌrīz/
verb
verb: plagiarize; 3rd person present: plagiarizes; past tense: plagiarized; past participle: plagiarized; gerund or present participle: plagiarizing; verb: plagiarise; 3rd person present: plagiarises; past tense: plagiarised; past participle: plagiarised; gerund or present participle: plagiarising

take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.
synonyms: copy, infringe the copyright of, pirate, steal, poach, appropriate; More
informalrip off, crib, “borrow”, pinch
"he was fined for plagiarizing a song"
copy from (someone) and pass it off as one's own.

A dictionary can be your friend.

And apparently she didnt even want to give a speech she was so nervous.

She didn't - Michelle Obama did years ago.

Rather amusing how certain cons will defend Melania Trump lifting a speech from a woman they claim hates America.

Back
Top Bottom