• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC speec

Re: Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC s

Who forces you to spend a second on it?

Come back and tell us all about it after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

:lol:

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

I plan to vote for Gary Johnson.

Re: Word for word: ‪‎Melania Trump‬ plagiarizes part of ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC s

I plan to vote for Gary Johnson.

That's your choice.

It will have the same effect as voting for Clinton.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

As it turns out, the speech was not sabotaged. Regardless, I have no interest in the Trump campaign. As for your larger point, I don't agree that a well run campaign suggests an effective POTUS. Richard Nixon, after all, ran superb campaigns in 1968 and 1972, and then there's BHO . . . .

I didn't say that a well run campaign means a successful presidency. I said that a poorly run campaign means a disastrous presidency.

Just because you can lift 50lbs doesn't mean you can lift 200. But if you can't lift 50, there's no way you can lift 200.

of course you do. You obviously dont have the word "plagiarism" in your vocabulary, but i see you have "borrowed"

tell me, what is the difference between plagiarism and borrowing? number of same words? number of letters? number of same consecutive words used? plz tell

Oh please. I imagine you showed the same outrage over the speeches Obama lifted off Duval, and various others? ;)

Tim-

That's your choice.

It will have the same effect as voting for Clinton.

I regard Clinton and Trump as equally poor choices. My goal is only to have no responsibility for electing either.

I didn't say that a well run campaign means a successful presidency. I said that a poorly run campaign means a disastrous presidency.

Just because you can lift 50lbs doesn't mean you can lift 200. But if you can't lift 50, there's no way you can lift 200.

Ronald Reagan's two winning campaigns were not especially well-conducted, but the candidate himself transcended those problems. In office, he did the same.

Oh please. I imagine you showed the same outrage over the speeches Obama lifted off Duval, and various others? ;)

Tim-

still waiting for an answer from you.

still waiting for an answer from you.

Your question was rhetorical on its face.. Spare me, lib..

Tim-

Your question was rhetorical on its face.. Spare me, lib..

Tim-
That was not rhetorical, CON
now answer the question

Since her husband is running on Obama's campaign, I'm not sure I see the problem. Donald Trump supports national healthcare, Planned Parenthood, raising the national minimum wage, and like Barack Obama has promised to deal with the deficit. Oh, and Dim Donald seems to have the grasp of and respect for the Constitution as does Barack Obama.

Back
Top Bottom